It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Needs Jets anyway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Jet Aircrafts like Passenger jets and Cargo planes are Type 0 Transportation because it requires Fossil Fuel and they are Quite Primitive(for my Standard) while Flying Saucers(other than those that mentioned in Documentary shows that no other than Conventional aircraft that looks like Flying Saucer) are Type 1 Transport because they are faster than both Jets and Rockets and Requires little or no fuel, all that it needs are Monoatomic Gold, Silver, and Copper(for lower prices) because those substances are Room Temperature superconductors that Mainstream science has ignored in favor of more unworkable equivalents that requires unreasonable amount of research and money and makes technologies like this More Practical, If the Flying Saucer and other Anti-Gravity aircraft are combined with Internet technology, this may Drives mankind past current type 0 civilization.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Although this post was somewhat difficult to understand, I think I got the basic idea of it. Where are you getting your information from? Specifically, the part about what powers flying saucers. We need proof and sources.

Oh, and perhaps somebody else can understand what exactly the purpose of this post is. I'm having a difficult time understanding what exactly he means near the end.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
That's got to be in the top 10 of longest run on sentences ever. As for what you're saying, I'm lost too. It sounds like you are saying if mankind could fly around in the skies in technology that cannot be proven to even exist we'd be better off than we are now...agreed! Now just point me in the direction of the next flying saucer trip to the moon, I'd love to walk on the moon just once.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

So, because we haven't created a 'UFO' type craft, we suck?

And how do you know what powers a UFO?

Electricity? Alien fossil fuel? Dark matter?

When we have some sources or something, I might start taking this thread a bit more seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Although this post was somewhat difficult to understand, I think I got the basic idea of it. Where are you getting your information from? Specifically, the part about what powers flying saucers. We need proof and sources.

Oh, and perhaps somebody else can understand what exactly the purpose of this post is. I'm having a difficult time understanding what exactly he means near the end.

The flying saucers can be powered by following:

1. "cold" fusion power
  2. zero point energy
  3. advanced hydrogen technology

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

1. "cold" fusion power
  2. zero point energy

Proof? Evidence?

If you give us either one of these things, we might take your thread a bit more seriously!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.

Originally posted by masonicon

1. "cold" fusion power
  2. zero point energy

Proof? Evidence?

If you give us either one of these things, we might take your thread a bit more seriously!

The proof and evidence of this are here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

join