It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The David Eckhart Encounters Interview - Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Eckhart Encounters Interview - Part 2

We interviewed David Eckhart a little while ago about his fascinating encounters and this week he returns to share more detail on his 10+ years of abductions.

Eckhart describes stunning scenes of invasive, physical surgery along with newly revealed accounts that will send a chill down your spine.

NOTE: I have posted the link to the 1st interview as well.... Phantoms and Monsters - The Eckhart Encounters

BTW...NBC Universal is producing a documentary on this sighting. Filming starts this Fall.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I received a correspondence from David Eckhart which included a rough draft he and his wife are currently working on. This initial draft explains, in the third person, David's first encounter. The full manuscript will attempt to detail the ordeal he and his family have experienced through the years.

In related news, David was recently contacted by the producers of 'Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked' at SyFy...a filming scheduled has been made and they will begin in early February for the upcoming season.

The Eckhart Family To Recount Their Ordeal - Gulf Breeze, Florida - May 4, 1989

Update: I talked to the producer of 'Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked' last night. The project is still on schedule for filming starting next week on location (the original residence).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I became aware of this case only a couple days ago after searching for high speed camera's and filming the paranormal. This case so far from what I have seen and read, is completely mind blowing if the images, sounds and explanations are true regarding what David has experienced in the over 10 years of encounters he has had. I read of quite a few people in the "paranormal" field jump on the "belief bandwagon" by simply being told about outlandish stories with no evidence to backup such claims. David doesn't come across as your typical charlatan "embracing a new age of knowledge, lets all go to the farm and dream of fairies, it will cost you 5000$ for the weekend". He appears to be your average guy experiencing something completely above average and extraordinary; very sincere.

The sounds that have been recorded on his Cameras and recorders are absolutely amazing and fantastic. As a music creator I would have to sit for hours on end using high end virtual instruments and hardware synthesizers to create similar sounds with such fantastic reverberations and frequencies.

It's a fascinating case and it would be great if anyone with further info regarding it shares it with us here at ATS.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

join