It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa dam breaks-Delibrate attempt to flush out the marshes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A couple months ago, a group of govenors/politicans from the Midwest proposed sending a lot more water downstream from tributories of the Mississippi as a way to flush out the marshes and basin at the mouth of the big river as it spews into the Gulf. Now today, a dam breaks, along with heavy rains in the Midwest. Coincidence? Did they seed the clouds causing this unusual amount of rainfall and somehow, either blow/weaken the dam to give it help? I originally thought it was a good idea to send more water downstream as a natural clensing of the basin. Now, with reports of not much oil on the surface(CorExit sunk it all) and the well supposedly capped, was this a step to help flush out the oil left in Louisiana marshes?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by freedom12]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I think it's a bit of a stretch to automatically assume this was done on purpose. Do you have any evidence besides speculation? Why would the "break" the damn, as opposed to just allowing more water to flow through it? I think it would be much easier for all invloved to simply allow more water to flow through the damn.

Besides, I doubt that this damn break will really add that much more water out through the pass and into the marshes.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I talked to my grandmother an hour ago and she said it has been a very wet year in Iowa. They wish it would stop and dry up a little.

Sounds like the crops are being affected by all the rain too.

I think the weather has been strange everywhere this year. We had pretty much no spring in the western part of the country.

Looks like a short season for tomatoes.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
On a level playing field, the law of averages would dictate that there cannot always be bad things happening. There cannot always be mega bad things happening. On a level playing field, where there weren't frankenstein-type monsters playing an evil, demonic game with every aspect of our lives, the law of averages would dictate that there would be plenty of good, exceptional things happening as well.

The fact that one disaster after another happens, one war finishes and another one explodes onto the international scene, etc, etc, DEFIES the law of averages and plenty of other natural laws.

Hence, I now do believe that many.most of the diasters which are happening these days are man made, or, as in the case of global warming, fabricated.

So, my first supposition about this dam breaking is that it is, most likely, one of the many manufactured disasters and not one of the very few genuine natural disasters or accidents.

I fully believe this is most probably another probable conspiracy by the evil, despicable usual perpetrators.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by wcitizen]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
seriously??? that is quite a stretch of imagination
and in the BP forum no less.
jeezzzz,.. new posters, come on

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I read about the Iowa damn breach earlier tonight and saw this thread while looking at the most recent posts. I clicked it only out of curiosity of why it was in the Deepwater Disaster forum. It seems a bit of a stretch to me and I have to question how helpful one dam would actually be to flush the marshes. Show me a handful or two of these within a short period of time and I might begin to accept the theory. Until then,

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
when i first saw the reports of floods on the news today, my immediate thought was how long will it take for someone to connect it to the BP/Gulf thing.

Why would they possibly go to the trouble of 'seeding the clouds' and flooding people out of their property when they could have a controlled release and not cost the city and insurance companies and everyone else millions of dollars?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
It seems a bit of a stretch to me and I have to question how helpful one dam would actually be to flush the marshes.

Looks like we'll have to wait and see on this one. If we find out later that the marshes are suddenly back to normal and they say it's because of the broken dam and the coreexit then maybe there wasn't much of any oil there in the first place... which gives further support to the "illusion" of disaster theory.

My thanks to the OP

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well i live fairly close and we had lake Rathbun Lake flood out earlier in the week as we have been getting hammered by T storms almost non stop the last few months. Even had a tornado almost touch down on my home ripping the majority of the shingles off and had to have it roofed. I did not blame TPTB when i could have like a paranoid fool. TPTB flooding out the lakes and rivers to the Des Moines river to cleanse something they were accused of purposely doing in the first place? LOL really? Wow seems a bit far fetched don't ya think? Same stuff happened during the floods of 93 and almost two years ago. There was no oil spill then mind you. Flooding happens all the time. I do not see more water going down the Mississippi for it goes to the gulf and not the marshes that really does not make sense. It is just an issue of bad weather in my opinion global warming but hey that a conspiracy too?

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Now today, a dam breaks, along with heavy rains in the Midwest. Coincidence?

Let's see...heavy rains...and a dam breaks. Strange, very strange. It's almost like the water made the dam burst.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
TPTB must have sent me a message by lacing the clouds with chemicals creating a tornado and costing me a few grand ....

TPTB; Stop posting on ATS and learning about our devious plans and agendas, you are getting too close! Next time a earthquake or hurricane!

here is the smoking gun proof

raises fist DAMN YOU TPTB!

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

top topics

join