It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two games, One eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have found some other threads about this, But I think this deserves it's own thread.

By now, everyone knows about Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas. A game in which this image is seen.....

"Mars Awakens July 26th 2010" "Nephilim". Yes this has been ridiculed a thousand times now, and right fully so. But then I saw this...

What this video shows is a game called Modern Warfare 2, and this clip takes place in Washington DC in the morning. Is doesn't out right give us a calender date, but it does provide us with an event. A Lunar Eclipse, close to Moonset, or Sunrise, that is at least partially visible from Washington DC.

A quick Google search revealed this: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov... From NASA.

... A partial lunar eclipse, at least partially visible from Washington DC, on July 26th, 2010, at moonset.

Two separate games predicting the same event? Add to this claims of powerful astrological alignments on the same day by students of astrology, and what do you get?

Probably nothing, but just for grins, do we know of anything else happening on the 26th? Only a few days till the apocalypse boys and girls! Get yer pea shooterz ready!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

I think you are on to something.

I read that Leo entered transit on July 21st which was the exact date I was discovering this. Then I read that for 7 days, July 21-July28th the build up of celestial power would climax on July 28 where it would remain in strength until August 19-20 where Leo is overcome astrologically by Virgo.

As I reviewed blogs, videos, postings I became aware that many in different areas of society are pointing, predicting, or suspecting something to happen. Then I learned it was going to be New Moon. A dark moon devoid of light. The type of moons that are used to kick off military operations and or perform magical rituals.

With so much going on in those areas, it would not surprise me to see something "BEGIN" on or about July 28 with some lead in or indication of danger perhaps a couple of days out which would make it July 26 when we should begin to hear the build up to some disaster that occurs on July 28.

That disaster then runs and builds steam with death and destruction through about late August 19-20 when once again we reach a date of significance to those that seek to do such evil. Since dates and astrological alignments are key, it stands to reason that something is going to happen that will confirm our worst fears. All the elements are in place and if those that use such knowledge have any plans, they will soon be forced to show us what they have in mind for humanity.

With you finding such dates or references being implied in such games, if it is true predictive programming, then these suspected events will fulfill these projections in some way, shape, or form.

Anyway, I for one think you're correct to suspect something. Others do and so do I.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Your welcome, thanks for reading it. One of my Co-workers told me about this. I'm still digging around, so far there seems to be some pretty interesting stuff.

Mars is after all, representative of War.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well I looked and found this.

planetaryenergies.net...

The July 26 opposition at zero degrees Aries/Libra is super powerful, occurring at a Full Moon and when Jupiter and Pluto are exactly square at 3 Aries/Capricorn. So Jupiter and Uranus are conjunct in the first degrees of Aries, Saturn is opposite them both in Libra, and both ends of this opposition square onto Pluto. Jupiter amplifies whatever it touches; Pluto intensifies. Mars is buzzing along to join the party by July 29 at 0 degrees Libra. And on July 31 the Moon hits 0 degrees Aries.

and this: planetaryenergies.net...

Not sure what it could mean on the global stage, but according to recent news I am thinking of an economic collapse or some sort of freeze in trade.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by thehoneycomb]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
wow. I can't believe there aren't more people posting about this right now!!!
this post is like one of those lights that attracts bugs (who represent skeptics), and kills them all as they are attracted to the light (knowledge) provided in the darkness (ignorance).

anyways, besides my lame analogy, i think something craazy is happening right now. don't know if we'll see the results anytime soon, but the stars do have a way of letting us know when things are gonna go down. ancient peoples knew this all over the world and relied on it to predict many of their uprisings and downfalls.

for the next few days i will have to meditate on this and hope for the best. the best being subjective our well-being from multiple perspectives.

interesting points have been brought up so far, and i'm definitely SnFn this.
i've been thinking strongly about moving somewhere distant for awhile, and i just recently got a fortune cookie whose message told me that "I will have a pleasant trip."

all i have to say is, don't let fear become your personal god in these coming times. the only thing to fear is fear itself.

namaste

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well one more day to go.

I was thinking about taking my HD camcorder out in the morning and filming the eclipse and the sunrise. Maybe I'll catch something. Other people should do the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very interesting.

You say it won't be visible from anywhere but America?
That sucks... Well.. Maybe, maybe not!

Either way, I'll definitely be checking out the skies with my buddy and his telescope, just in case.

S&F for an interesting find!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

What this video shows is a game called Modern Warfare 2, and this clip takes place in Washington DC in the morning. Is doesn't out right give us a calender date, but it does provide us with an event. A Lunar Eclipse, close to Moonset, or Sunrise, that is at least partially visible from Washington DC.

According to this:
The game takes place 5 years after the events of the first game in 2016.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Modern_Warfare_2

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

I have played both these games, you are really bad a Rainbow six, and using the wrong gun in MW2.

Seriously though, the first one, is just stupid, it’s just stuff they put into games, probably a designer who knows about the conspiracy and put it in because they had to fill that space with something. The second on in MW2 is quite easy, it’s just a anomaly in the graphics, nothing else. What your seeing is not a eclipse, its a half moon.

Congratulations however a true ATSter will always find a conspiracy in something no matter how ridiculous. If you had played these games you could probably come up with something much better. There is not conspiracy here!

Also they are not predicting the same event.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

i don't think the OP suggested that the games' storylines themselves actually prophesied anything. that's a little literal. i got the vibe that he was just connecting a chain of curious similarities between the genral themes of the games and the astrological evidence that they point to. nice point out about the MW2 thing though. i've played it to completion on each mode except special ops

but yeah, it's time to bust out the ole telescope and camcorder myself. even if nothing exponential happens, at least I will have caught a nice vista!

new topics

top topics

join