It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News from the Mayans coming soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
heard about this yesterday, thought i would link it up

snip'

Yesterday�s Interview w/ Adam Rubel Tells of Upcoming Mayan Announcement....

In last nights interview with Adam Rubel of Saq Be�, we discussed current trends in weather and human behavior. Adam had spoken to Carlos Barrios, Mayan Elder just two hours before the show. Adam tells us Carlos and other Elders will be making an announcement in the next few days outlining their concerns specific to events. www.sacredroad.org...

I pressed Adam hard on just what those �events� might be. I asked about the Sun, earthquakes, volcano�s, animal behavior, war, human sensory perception, and the collapse of the economical system. Adam would only say that most of what I am asking would be covered in this new disclosure.

You can hear our interview by going to the �Recent Audio Files� page of ECTV.

www.earthchangestv.com...

no update as of today, will update when announcement happens

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Man, I can't wait to hear what this dude has to say!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The elders say,

"In the same way the oral tradition of the Elders describes to us: "millions of years ago Venus suffered the crash of another celestial body that provoked the destruction of the latter (perhaps an asteroid?), at the same time taking Venus out of its orbit. This provoked a series of cataclysms and readjustments in the planetary system, on the way to its current orbit and due to its proximity to the terrestrial orbit. It changed the rectitude of the Mother Earth (the terrestrial axis?). It also tried to take over the Sun's position, since it seemed bigger than any other celestial body in the skies and it outshone the Sun and the Moon. Furthermore they where no longer visible, and its pride and vanity grew to a point that it demanded the humanity of that time to worship it and pay tribute to its children, who could raise the mountains in one night (Zipacna) and destroy them on the next day (Cabracan) ."

They hit the nail on the head!

Venus has moved from its original orbit and separated from its orbiting child called Mercury. Many ages ago one planet in the solar system is lost and blasts into pieces. The balance of the worlds becomes unsettled and an adjustment must take place. Venus moves, so does Mercury, as well as a few moons at the outer rim, which lies Neptune. The planet which was lost should reside where the asteroid belt is now located.

The Book of Enoch supports that a celestial body was lost in space. The legend of the Jews support that the celestial spheres were changed in the distant past. The Ancient Sumerian legends speak of a great cosmic disaster in times past. Now even the Mayan legend speaks of a dislocating Venus.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
still nothing as of 820central time

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If anyone's interested, here are some photos I took on expeditions to Peru and Mexico for The Bible Code Website (www.onealclan.com) and another link to the Mayan Long Count Calendar and their predictions for the End of Days (December 12, 2012.)

onealclan0.tripod.com... (Aztecs in Peru)

onealclan0.tripod.com... (Mayans in Mexico)

onealclan0.tripod.com... (End of Days according to Mayan civilization, which they claim will occur December 12, 2012.)

Elaine
www.onealclan.com

top topics

join