It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S Korea-US military exercise begins in the Sea of Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummmmm what???? Please speaka english...you are on an english speaking board.

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Nomad451
Why do they call it a "sacred war"?

They're sick in the head. War is war

i beleive the iminent war (the sacred war)
is the one that have been predicted in the prophecy
its the final big war ...

like i said many time before.. it has to worsen to get better
we cant get out of this one... all element are in place
the economy is soon to be declared a depression
the massive oil spill disaster that can kill millions in the gulf
and many countries around the world are now more pissed at each other like never before ... its boiling until the explosion comes ..

many countries fill fight in both side when it starts
the NK war will be the sparkle Iran will be next and there you have it

and that can happen today ...
Hitlery and Obama are suicidal ... on these foreign politics

wow just wow ... (i have edited fill=will)
hope my english mistakes dont offend you .. sorry my supreme chancelor

the way you have critic me because of some english mistakes is sad from your part (not even close to the real subject threat)
and can be considered highly disrespectfull by some
only poor minds would say silly comments like that
congrat

i wasnt born with english ... i started to learn english when i was 15yrs old

si tu veux parler francais je suis partant ... jespere que je vais faire moins de fautes en francais qu'en anglais ... par contre je ne peux rien t'assurer rien la dessu

lets continu on the subject thread... so you can avoid to show off a U MAD attidude

i will respect any of your opinions but respect my english mistakes
im trying to speak it better truist me
... my writing skills are pretty good compared to when i speak it ahahah
i swear i do not make them intentional to make you go angry

in futur comments dont look like a angry soul for cry out loud
i will start thinking u like wars and want some actions
and huge beautifull mushroom clouds

you wear poorly your nick "PRINCEOFPEACE" ...
with the coments you just said .. you are far from a prince of peace

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
UPDATES !!

North Korea criticized the exercises, which began at 6:30 a.m. (5:30 p.m. ET).
"The U.S. provocations amount to trespassing on the off-limits fixed by the DPRK and it, therefore, feels no need to remain bounded to the off-limits drawn by the U.S.," the state-run Korean Central News Agency quoted a North Korean foreign ministry spokesman as saying.

CNN story link

50/50 that today something might happen

i will follow the news closely on this drill

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Je seconde, beaucoup trop de gens ici prennent pour acquis que tout le monde habitent les États-Unis.

À propos du sujet, j'espère que Kim saura garder son ego sans mettre en péril la vie de ses citoyens.

I hope Kim will resist his urges to attack and put his population under great danger.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If you want to read their insanity...

NDC States to Counter US-S. Korea War Exercises with Nuclear Deterrence

The army and people of the DPRK will legitimately counter with their powerful nuclear deterrence the largest-ever nuclear war exercises to be staged by the U.S. and the south Korean puppet forces.

The more desperately the U.S. imperialists brandish their nukes and the more zealously their lackeys follow them, the more rapidly the DPRK's nuclear deterrence will be bolstered up along the orbit of self-defence and the more remote the prospect for the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula will be become.

The army and people of the DPRK will start a retaliatory sacred war of their own style based on nuclear deterrent any time necessary in order to counter the U.S. imperialists and the south Korean puppet forces deliberately pushing the situation to the brink of a war.

So basically, they think that those exercises are nuclear war exercises... and that North Korea to counter it will make their nuclear deterrent more powerful...meaning more nukes will be produced and more powerful ones.

Doesn't mean that they will nuke South Korea... the western MSM have been lying again...even the SKorean medias have been lying...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gagol
Je seconde, beaucoup trop de gens ici prennent pour acquis que tout le monde habitent les États-Unis.

À propos du sujet, j'espère que Kim saura garder son ego sans mettre en péril la vie de ses citoyens.

I hope Kim will resist his urges to attack and put his population under great danger.

princeofpeace est la preuve de ca lol
au moins nous on essais d'etre diversifier pour communiquer
on va pas aller insulter qq'un qui parle mal le francais
cest ca la vrai difference entre nous et lui

do you think kim will try something today ?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Kim can TRY to do stuff but he mostly will shout like he usually do, until they give him some aid. Not unlike Israel did since 1967 with the us.

If he attacks, he stands no chance, especially in the long run.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by gagol]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Kim can TRY to do stuff but he mostly will shout like he usually do, until they give him some aid. Not unlike Israel did since 1967 with the us.

If he attacks, he stands no chance, especially in the long run.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by gagol]

ya exactly ... but what IF he can really wipe the american fleet with nukes..
N.Korea threatens nuclear retaliation

and what if China move in to help NK
its some very plausible possibilities we got there

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
N. Korea issues threats as U.S. leads exercises

ABOARD USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (AP) — A nuclear-powered U.S. supercarrier led an armada of warships in exercises off the Korean peninsula on Sunday that North Korea has vowed to physically block and says could escalate into nuclear war.

The military exercise just began a few hours ago. How far away from the yellow sea would they be now???

[edit on 25-7-2010 by john124]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If they blow the fleet, which I believe is relatively well protected, then NK will wish It had some protection against mirv icbm. If this is the result of false flag, i think us could USE country as an outpost much like iraq now. It may be an excuse to covert attacks on china, and russia may not like It either.

I am afraid the W word could be used today.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

If they blow the fleet, which I believe is relatively well protected, then NK will wish It had some protection against mirv icbm. If this is the result of false flag, i think us could USE country as an outpost much like iraq now. It may be an excuse to covert attacks on china, and russia may not like It either.

I am afraid the W word could be used today.

USS Liberty happened
9/11 happened
the sinking of the SK warship happened
i cant count anymore how many false flag happened
many will still happen ...it only take one misscalculated false flag to have a global conflict of unmaginable consequences
that can happen today if the ''peacetalks'' fail
a small incident can lead up to any war .. lets keep that in mind
with all the heat that is going on in the world .. i can smell it happening very soon .. if not today .......

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Someone should make a new "North Korea Situation" thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It will be nice to see NK or Iran playing war games in uncle sams back yard and then lets see who talking about peacefull exosises.

Agent orange, nalpalm, depleted urainium does not lead me to think uncle sam plays clean when it comess to war and i would not put it past them to use an exosise as an excuse for a sneak attack and if NK jumps to the wrong conclusion then the blame is with the USA and not NK.

reply to post by Ben81

WEll said

My spelling is just as bad as yours but i suspect our IQ's are a bit higher than the other guys even if i agree or not with what your saying.

i could read your post no problom so maybe it is he who needs to go back to school.

Logical brains are never any good when it comes to spelling

[edit on 25-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This drill appears to be a deliberate attempt to provoke a response from the DPRK ,
The American and South Korean defence chiefs announced last Tuesday in Seoul they would stage the military drills to send a clear message to North Korea to stop its "aggressive" behaviour.

The U.S wants the North to react ,let's see if the North can resist the temptation to respond with more than just words

Once again I suspect nothing will come from this ,the North should send a squadron of balloon's as they have an unlimited supply of hot air.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Let's consider this from the other side if the shoe was on the other foot...

A North Korean Navy vessel is sunk. Both North Korea and China blame a US torpedo for the incident.

The US vehemently denies this, and states it's old enemies, North Korea and China, are blaming it for something it did not do.

Suddenly, China and North Korea jointly announce that they will carry out military drills just outside of the territorial waters of the USA.

Chinese and North Korean Destroyers, Carriers, Frigates, Submarines, and Fighter and Bomber Aircraft play war games just outside of the waters of the USA.

It appears to the USA, like as if China and North Korea are being decidedly threatening with military hardware so close to the USA as to perhaps appear to be planning something.

I think the USA, decidely worried and very angry about this seemingly imminent threat to national security, would begin to issue statements about fighting "a sared war" and setting "the sea on fire" as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I believe the administration caved on the Chinese view that no ships should enter the Yellow Sea.

The carrier and its flotilla will most likely stay in the Sea of Japan, so as not to incite our friends of the Red Dragon.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The whining about grammar is just pathetic but I do have to ask if the people who have done this refrain from writing in french or any other language for that matter... its a pain in the but to start translating those sentences. Pretty much EVERYBOY except for a select few will NEVER comment on bad grammar wich obviously comes from a poor control of the language.. The variant of english called Text-Messaging english is not allowed and the mods will point that out if nessecary...

As for the subject at hand... This can go 2 ways altough I am inclined to think that everything will blow over since N-korea routinely exercises threats such as these... they are pretty much hollow words without any backing of any kind.. Just sit tight and watch... tomorow N-korea will have a new set of threats with the same obvious outcome...

edit to filter out my own grammatical errors

[edit on 25/7/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Initial plans for the exercises targeted the Yellow Sea between China and the Korean Peninsula and promised the intimidating presence of the aircraft carrier USS George Washington. The reports aroused a barrage of official criticism and popular anger inside China. In response, the expected location began to drift eastward, first toward the south of the peninsula and now into the oceans between the east coast of Korea and Japan.

Source : atimes.com/...

Seems to me nothing bad will come out of that, we can stop being in a state of fear, which US MSM seems so eager to generate. I will repair my gas tank today and go fishing afterward. Nothing to see here anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Was just wondering if any one knows if "war games" with another country has ever led directly to out right war? I think there's a 50/50 chance it might happen with North Korea.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by minkey53

here ya go mate, seoul traffic cam site, live video, excellent views and highly recommended, use it all the time....cheers

www.seoul.npa.go.kr...

www.seoul.npa.go.kr...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by freetree64]

did a Nuke went off because i cant seem to get any visuals

also didnt work for me

anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They would if they could but NK and Iran cant project power beyond their immediate area.

Originally posted by LieBuster
It will be nice to see NK or Iran playing war games in uncle sams back yard and then lets see who talking about peacefull exosises.

Agent orange, nalpalm, depleted urainium does not lead me to think uncle sam plays clean when it comess to war and i would not put it past them to use an exosise as an excuse for a sneak attack and if NK jumps to the wrong conclusion then the blame is with the USA and not NK.

reply to post by Ben81

WEll said

My spelling is just as bad as yours but i suspect our IQ's are a bit higher than the other guys even if i agree or not with what your saying.

i could read your post no problom so maybe it is he who needs to go back to school.

Logical brains are never any good when it comes to spelling

[edit on 25-7-2010 by LieBuster]

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join