It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is great! I am glad I made it here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jean59

A very warm welcome to you....

ATS is a special place...one of a kind.
You are a very welcome addition.
I look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

ATS is special, indeed.

Same here, Jean.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
[I have no words to express my gratitude.

I'm glad you like them both, my friend! You could always alternate between the two as you see fit!

No words are necessary. You enjoy what I created, which is gratitude in it's own right, so thank you!

Thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thankyou!

Gratitude was my name at the other forum.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

I opened a thread, already:

How This Crisis Will Play Out: A Timeline

Feel free to post.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

I am getting blocked by a 404. Not sure what is going on but I cannot get to your timeline post.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

I'm getting the 404 block as well - can you tell me in which forum the thread has been started . Is it in the Introduction forum?

many thks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.
Here you go my man!
If you want me to change anything, just ask!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d544b2778cb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebd76d09c884.jpg[/atsimg]

Nice man! can you tell me how did you embossed ATS logo to the pic? i want to have that on my avatar as well!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by snowlord

Certainly. If you're using Photoshop, have your ATS logo / name on a seperate layer to the rest of the image. Then right click the layer and select 'blending options'. There are a variety of different things you can do from there, but to create the effect I used, select 'Bevel and Emboss'. From there you can alter the depth and style, etc.

Hope that helps!

Edit; If you don't have a large copy of the ATS logo, I'll upload & link one to you.

[edit on 26/7/10 by Robbed In Albion.]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi all.
I'm new here also.
This is a great forum site, indeed.
My immediate interest is following Wide Vision 2010, aka a modern prophet, which wisdom is really awesome.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
looks like they deleted your prophecy thread already

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm just guessing here, but I think that we have to post 20 posts before starting a thread elsewhere, otherwise it doesn't show up and gets cancelled.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

You certainly do.

Wide Vision, do you know how to use my image as your avatar?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey Wide Vision... I just followed you here from GLP. REALLY glad I did. Wow, this site looks and feels great! Hope to hear much more from you. Enjoy your posts very much.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hahaha. It´s funny, but i expected a better forum, with impeccable standards, but I am baffled! The post about the original thread was sent to the trash bin. That´s right. It´s in the sidewalk, or rather, in the garbage can.

I was told by Moderator SemperFidelis that ATS will not deal with anything that has to do with GLP.

What do we have to do with their bickering? I don´t understand.

This is truly a sad situation. We members are victims of the problems they have.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbed In Albion.

I guess so, I have been a little busy, but I think I can manage this evening.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is my second try at creating a thread.

Hopefully this time it won't get erased.

I would appreciate it if mods would warn me if there is a rule I am breaking before they erase a thread. I am new here and according to the rules, I don't know what I am infriging. Please let me know. Thanks.

I would like to thank those who have migrated to ATS to be able to post in the thread and ask questions. The thread is this one, and let's hope mods don't erase it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
I'm just guessing here, but I think that we have to post 20 posts before starting a thread elsewhere, otherwise it doesn't show up and gets cancelled.

It was deleted because I posted a link to the original thread at GLP. I was told by Semper Fidelis ATS wanted nothing to do with GLP. I sent him a U2U but he hasn't responded yet.

We are not GLP and have nothing to do with their bickering. I am fed up of GLP mistreatment, and that's the reason for my migrating to ATS. Let's hope they understand that and appreciate the following that is coming to post in this thread.

We'll see.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was able to read some before you got deleted.

I think the deletion thing was that you aren't allowed to link up with another forum. I know, you lose some credibility of prediction if the time stamp thingy isn't there, you just have to start any predictions, or timelines fresh, here, from this date forward

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join