It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is great! I am glad I made it here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by Robbed In Albion.
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Welcome to the forums! Can't believe you haven't found us sooner!

Granted, I have only just registered.. but I've been lurking here for at least 2 years now !

Well, let me give you my first official welcome to ATS, and thank you for your warm welcome.

Where can I get a nice avatar like yours, from?

I'd be happy to make one for you if you can find an image you like from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbed In Albion.

AWESOME!

How cool! That's very nice.

I am on my way to search for one!

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It's my pleasure! I love editing images, etc. so.

If you're looking for something a bit abstract / cool / spacey, I'd reccommend DeviantART. That's where I found the picture I used in my avatar. Of course, if you have something specific in mind, Google will suffice!

Just link the picture here when you've found something you like.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It's my pleasure! I love editing images, etc. so.

If you're looking for something a bit abstract / cool / spacey, I'd reccommend DeviantART. That's where I found the picture I used in my avatar. Of course, if you have something specific in mind, Google will suffice!

Just link the picture here when you've found something you like.

I typed Wide Vision on Google and this is the first image that I opened. Thanks for the links.

I have a dilemma:

I like the white brilliance, glow that shows on the upper right hand side of this page. www.widevision.com... Could you write: Wide Vision in darker letters that are noticeable, and the ATS sign?

But this image looks wonderful, too: browse.deviantart.com...#/dhmfpa

I don't know which one would be easier to work on. I'll leave it up to you. Thanks in advance.

I appreciate it very much.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Welcome,

Looking forward to your contributions after just reading what Marianna had to say.

Thank you, very much.

Looking forward to.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marianna

Hi! Wide Wisdom!!! I was waiting for you. I was banned in the other forum just for reply to your thread. I'm fascinated with the things you write. You're a prophet.

I am nicely surprised!

Hahahahahaha. That's so sad, that it makes me laugh.

Thanks for your kind comments. I wish I had come to post my original thread here.

I wonder how I could start a thread about the original thread that is posted over there. It would be impossible to post it all here since the time stamps would be missing and it would lose all sense. People wouldn't notice things were written before actually happening. How could we get it done?

It's nice and very recomforting to see here someone I have seen over there. I hope to see many more make the transition to ATS.

Hello. I followed you over to this board too. Thanks for updating us to your new location. I'm sure more will be coming over as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here! This site is awesome and everything is put together where things are really easy to find. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I typed Wide Vision on Google and this is the first image that I opened. Thanks for the links.

I have a dilemma:

I like the white brilliance, glow that shows on the upper right hand side of this page. www.widevision.com... Could you write: Wide Vision in darker letters that are noticeable, and the ATS sign?

But this image looks wonderful, too: browse.deviantart.com...#/dhmfpa

I don't know which one would be easier to work on. I'll leave it up to you. Thanks in advance.

I appreciate it very much.

Unfortunately, the deviantART one has just come up with the search results page. If you could throw down the link to the image only (find the image you want, right click and select 'view image' (Sorry if I sound a little patronising / you already know how to do this.
Just making sure!!)) and post that link up, it'd be great, as I'm happy to do both, and then let you decide what you prefer!!

Any preference on font style?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Here you go my man!
If you want me to change anything, just ask!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d544b2778cb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebd76d09c884.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by Marianna

Hi! Wide Wisdom!!! I was waiting for you. I was banned in the other forum just for reply to your thread. I'm fascinated with the things you write. You're a prophet.

I am nicely surprised!

Hahahahahaha. That's so sad, that it makes me laugh.

Thanks for your kind comments. I wish I had come to post my original thread here.

I wonder how I could start a thread about the original thread that is posted over there. It would be impossible to post it all here since the time stamps would be missing and it would lose all sense. People wouldn't notice things were written before actually happening. How could we get it done?

It's nice and very recomforting to see here someone I have seen over there. I hope to see many more make the transition to ATS.

Hello. I followed you over to this board too. Thanks for updating us to your new location. I'm sure more will be coming over as well.

Hi Nloiuse,

I am so happy to see you again. I am glad you came to ATS. It will be very nice to see others move here.

Welcome to ATS, Nlouise.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Thank you.

True, this is a neat and tidy place. I hope to know how posts are organized, so I don't post in the wrong section.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

Thank you.

I am not a pessimist, either; I am a realist, too. A few people have a problem seeing the difference between the two.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes, this site is the Best of its kind.
You can always find the latest news here any time.
We have folks from all over the world of all ages, and so have many perspectives on any subject.
Time spent here surely must be equal to a college education.
Subjects are organized and easy to find.
You can revivify them any time for further discussion.

There are protocols for discussion so that it does not degenerate into a name calling contest. Not to say that we are not allowed to chide each other from time to time.
And You never get banned without knowing exactly why.
There are no majikal auto-ban words.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the deviantART one has just come up with the search results page. If you could throw down the link to the image only (find the image you want, right click and select 'view image' (Sorry if I sound a little patronising / you already know how to do this.
Just making sure!!)) and post that link up, it'd be great, as I'm happy to do both, and then let you decide what you prefer!!

I think things happen all for a reason, and this is what is intended for me.

I love what you have produced. Both are very nice, so it will be difficult to choose one.

I have no words to express my gratitude.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thank you. You have been an inspiration to us.

(I edited my mistake. Will post it in the proper place)

[edit on 25-7-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Yes, this site is the Best of its kind.
You can always find the latest news here any time.
We have folks from all over the world of all ages, and so have many perspectives on any subject.
Time spent here surely must be equal to a college education.
Subjects are organized and easy to find.
You can revivify them any time for further discussion.

There are protocols for discussion so that it does not degenerate into a name calling contest. Not to say that we are not allowed to chide each other from time to time.
And You never get banned without knowing exactly why.
There are no majikal auto-ban words.

That sounds fair and nice. A forum lover's paradise.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think things happen all for a reason, and this is what is intended for me.

I love what you have produced. Both are very nice, so it will be difficult to choose one.

I have no words to express my gratitude.

I'm glad you like them both, my friend! You could always alternate between the two as you see fit!

No words are necessary. You enjoy what I created, which is gratitude in it's own right, so thank you!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A very warm welcome to you....

ATS is a special place...one of a kind.
You are a very welcome addition.
I look forward to getting to know you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Thank you. You have been an inspiration to us. If it is alright to ask any questions yet, I have one that I've been pondering for a while.

The two witnesses: Will they be two real literal people, or are the two witnesses a metaphor for the candlestick and the olive branch (which I think are metaphoric)? Or will it be literal and metaphoric at the same time?

Ut oh- I think I posted this in the wrong area? If so, where can I post this?

Thanks again Nlouise, you're very kind. The two witnesses will be two real, literal people. They will successfully prophesize events to come. They will be a nice guide for those who follow the Bible and its teachings. They will prophesize against the liar and the implementation of his system, thus, they will not be liked by those Zionists implementing the NWO. After many successes and overcame trials, they will be imprisoned and killed for everyone to see. Anyone who has stood for truth, has stood violent opposition, throughout history and this time it won't be any different.

I will open a thread that points to the original post, so we can bring ATS members into the discussion, and I will post the address of the new thread in the original post so that others can come to ATS and post their questions and read.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join