It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduct an alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I were wondering if it would be possible to abduct an alien. I have read accounts of humans being abducted and was thinking... why not abduct an alien. we can get our own back. So we are thinking of setting a trap to capture some. We need to entice them, but the problem is I am not sure what aliens like. So if anyone here has been abducted could they please say what aliens like to do and what they want and then I can lay some alien bate.
Once they are caught I will take there craft and visit distant worlds whilst leaving our little green friends behind on planet earth. If they can type I might even leave my laptop and set them an account on ATS....

[edit on 24-7-2010 by purplemer]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A splendid switch in thinking!

Apparently they like salt - any home normally has a supply!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Saw a movie once about a group of men,who captured the alien who had abducted them when they were kids!
Pretty good film,but cant for the life of me remember its name!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Saw a movie once about a group of men,who captured the alien who had abducted them when they were kids!
Pretty good film,but cant for the life of me remember its name!

Is it the one where they hold the alien captive in the garage?

If so, it's called 'Altered':

www.imdb.com...

Re-watched it again last week.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I were wondering if it would be possible to abduct an alien. I have read accounts of humans being abducted and was thinking... why not abduct an alien. we can get our own back. So we are thinking of setting a trap to capture some. We need to entice them, but the problem is I am not sure what aliens like. So if anyone here has been abducted could they please say what aliens like to do and what they want and then I can lay some alien bate.
Once they are caught I will take there craft and visit distant worlds whilst leaving our little green friends behind on planet earth. If they can type I might even leave my laptop and set them an account on ATS....

Hypothetically speaking, I see 2 major drawbacks to such a scheme!

1) No way of knowing the time & place where they will show up & "strike".

2) Even if you did have that information at hand, you will then need to know technical details of how they carry out their abductions. As an example, you can't have a buddy hide in the wardrobe with a baseball bat if they blast the house/room/street with some sort of paralyzing wave/beam/ray. You would need to know how they either get into the building or if they don't come in themselves, then how exactly they would get you out & up into their ship.

Even if they plan on picking someone out in the open, then you have to think they obviously have uber advanced scanning capabilities, so they will be able to pick up electrical equipment placed near the intended victim. No point in hiding nearby, because either you'll be detected or hit with whatever stun/knockout weapon that they just used on their 'abductee'. Even if you had access to a fighter jet, you won't be able to catch it.

Assuming you knew who they were going to take & how they knockout their chosen victim while they carry our whatever procedures, then you might be able to develop something to counter it. Allowing the 'victim' to wake up while on the ship. That scenario would present another host of hurdles you would need to overcome....

#Proceeds to step back into reality#

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Great idea. If I abduct one I will anal probe it too.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

Nice one mate!

That's the one! Pretty decent film,if i remember correctly!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

How will you know what is the anus?

There is a conspiracy for you, the aliens have not been anally probing abductees, maybe they think it is the mouth and only trying to feed them!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How about making alien babies. A hybrid. Then that way you can call the hybrid your son or daughter. The best of both worlds, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I suggest getting a really sexy cow, one they couldn't possibly resist multilating, then placing a large box over it with a stick holding up one end.

Tie some rope to the stick, when the alien goes in, pull the rope, the box falls down, and hey presto you've got an alien!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
They like being pictured by lousy cellphones and cheap cameras...

That should do the trick !!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They originally were going to name that movie "Probed".

I think Blueracer is onto something here!...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo

They originally were going to name that movie "Probed".

I think Blueracer is onto something here!...
So when you get probed, i wonder if some humans got pregnant from the probing and if so i would like to see a pic of the child. WHO HERE, has one, or where can i go to see a pic?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Since area 51 is so popular with the creatures, maybe you should try going there with a group of people and do the nude thing. You know, go camp out by there and do this. I'M sure this will attract all kinds of attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier but

call Steven Greer, he'll arrange it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So when you get probed, i wonder if some humans got pregnant from the probing

I think you need to re-take 7th grade Health ...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

abduct an alien

Sounds like a good idea, now where did I put my extra large bug catcher net....

That film called "Altered" sounds good and only £2.50 on ebay as well.
Can't go wrong for that price.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

why not abduct an alien. we can get our own back.

The extraterrestrials will never "end up" in this position. Don't think twice about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
[edit on 25-7-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

I had already seen Altered, was mildly entertaining. Its on Netflix streaming category if any one else has their service.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

the problem is I am not sure what aliens like.

According the 1997 movie "Area 51", the U.S. government has made a deal with aliens to obtain their technology as we supply them with boron. So set out a big pile of boron with big signs pointed up at the sky that say "FREE BORON for ALIENS ONLY" with large arrows pointing toward your alien trap!

<<   2 >>

join