It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails- Can someone translate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I found this article but can't translate it. The picture is what got my attention, because it appears the vapor trails are coming from the wing not the engines.

Has this image already been debunked?

Chemtrail Article

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good question, anyone knows?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can't give a word for word translation but I didn't see anything that we haven't been discussing on ATS.
Seems to me like they are trying to bring the whole Chemtrail subject to peoples attention and respect to them for that.
There's lot's of languages out there.

What they need is our 'all-knowing' WeedWhacker to assure them that chemtrails are perfectly natural, and that they shouldn't entertain silly conspiracy ideas.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Its spanish and it reads

A new video of chemtrails is raising the debate in Internet exceeds what could be an operation of spreading with chemical agents on the atmosphere. Although the plans modification of the climate are already known that take ahead in different countries, the lack of an official explanation (and also of an official questioning to such practices) helps to weave different hypotheses.

(Urgente24) - the video, published in Youtube, shows an airplane seen from back releasing, apparently voluntarily, chemical substances to the air. Although explanations " oficiales" they affirm that dumpung for the landing or some class of Boron spreading is fuel in the atmosphere to fight the climatic change, the speculations around the video were provoked quickly. The taking, apparently, comes from a pilot who records in territories of Canada and shows what it seems to be a KC-10, military tanker aircraft, doing a work of fumigation or spreading with chemical agents. Chemtrail is an abbreviation of the English trail chemical, that translated literally means chemical wake. The denomination imitates to which it occurs in this language to the vapor trails (contrail). East term with the dispersion of chemical substances for recognized aims does not have to be confused (cloud fumigation, cultivated field, aerial exhibitions, etc.). Chemtrails seems initially normal vapor trails. Nevertheless they are heavier and they persist during much more time, during which they expand and landlords cross themselves others in strangers until getting to completely cover the sky with “false” a cirrostratus. In the scopes " conspiranoicos" numerous photos and videos exist on which they are based all class of theories, that human beings go from the climatic modification for the imposition of the idea of the global heating to the voluntary spreading of injurious substances with the purpose of to reduce the world-wide population to them. Sometimes chemtrails creates landlords in the sky (parallel lines, lines that cross themselves, etc.). This would try that it is tried that the chemtrail covers a great area. Apparently, the chemtrail does not leave the motors of the airplane: if one considers that the vapor trails leave the motors of the airship, the existence of wakes that do not leave them constitutes a test that they are not such. To see video in:

babelfish.yahoo.com...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Will someone do actual "research" instead of going to chemtrail sites and posting misleading information?

It is a US Navy E-6 TACAMO submarine communicatons aircraft. It is a 707 variant, and the USN has a few of them, that with special electronics and antennas that can communicate with ballistic subs.

It is dumping fuel in this photo.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Thank you for clearing that up, I don't think "dumping fuel" is any better then spraying other possible substances. Where did you get your info? Was it the always trustworthy U.S. govt.?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No, because I can actually think for myself and I am knowledgable about aviation. Just because the information does not fit into your chemtrails conspiracy, does not mean it must somehow be from the government.

Before labeling my info as suspect, did you bother to look it up yourself and see if it is or is not an E-6, and dumping fuel?

And its been debunked on ATS many many times. Is that good enough for you then?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by firepilot]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes, I have been able to find out the info on this from other sites. Do you think dumping fuel is any better though?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes, of course is it. Especially when thats exactly where the fuel dump valves were moved to on the E-6 compared to other members of the 707/E-3 family of aircraft.

Are you claiming it is something else?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nope, you are right and I apologize. That is why I posted this pic on ATS. I wanted to find out if it was legit. Thanks for helping out.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, dont think you are the first that made that mistake
Its happened here time and time again, and usually that photo comes up quite often.

Here is a series of photos that sometimes are claimed to be something else than they really are, including that E-6 photo

contrailscience.com...

And just to increase the knowledge of why the E-6 dumps fuel that that particular place when most large aircraft dump fuel from wingtips, well the E-6 uses wingtip communications pods that host very long antennas that spool out behind it. An antenna a mile long can spool out, it is for very long frequencies, and that how how they can communicate with nuke sub that is under the surface

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Thanks, that is an awesome link. Now I will know where to go so I can check pics out before posting them. Sometimes I just get so anxious when I think I have found something interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You should go look at that KC-10 refueling aircraft thread then, if you want to see about 50 other people who all did the same thing. Reality eventually prevailed however.

What it was, was that a flight engineer on a KC-10 that was flying in second KC-10 that was behind the first, took some nice video as they were both flying through some cirrus clouds that would sometime envelope the winds and leave aerodynamic contrails

He posted it to youtube when the title chemtrails as a bit of a prank, and then people went crazy about it. One person, with the account of tankerenemy, even reposted it, but mistook the flap hinges, for "spray nozzles" and it took several pages just to correct that...

He even posted on the thread too after about 20 pages.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If i wear to kill a population chemtrails would be a option.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Hi SUICIDEHK45.

See more info to make up your mind in
this extensive well done report !

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Methodical, well organized report.

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

join