It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalking the UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

easynow

Excellent thread Kandinsky

"It's there isn't it? There's an apparent increase in reported sightings near the eleventh hour. "

yes the data does indicate the 11th hour is a peak time for sightings, and the also intriguing secondary peak at 5am. it would be interesting to see a compiled list of all the more famous cases with the times of the sightings to see how they match up with the data. i like the peak times theory alot but i'm not sold on the idea about the East Coast being the hotspot because there is a huge difference in population levels.

these two famous cases occurred at the peak times,

"The four-man crew of an Army Reserve UH-1H helicopter, based in Cleveland, Ohio, was returning from Columbus, Ohio, at about 10:30 p.m.

The Coyne - Helicopter-UFO Incident "

"One of the most dramatic encounters by police officers with an apparently structured, low-level UFO occurred in the early morning of April 17, 1966. Officers of the Portage County, Ohio, Sheriff's Department first saw the object rise up from near ground level, bathing them in light, near Ravenna, Ohio, about 5:00 A.M.

Portage County, Ohio UFO Chase"

i would like to also add , the close encounter i had with a ufo was mid summer and around 11:45 pm which fits in nicely with the peak times data.

Excellent thread indeed mate and it really would be interesting to see the results of that list -also noticed that this incident occurred around the eleventh hour and the object description does sound quite similar to the Coyne case, the police witnesses also described the UFO performing 'aerial feats that were actually unbelievable'.

The Red Bluff Police UFO Incident - August, 1960.

He's been mentioned already on the thread but John Keel goes into more detail in Chapter one of this free E-book about how Wednesday evenings (after 9 PM) are the best time to spot an UFO - there's also an article below where he claims he successfully predicted the Ohio UFO wave of October 1973:

INTERVIEW WITH JOHN A. KEEL

In the course of my conversation a month ago with these people, I laid out some predictions based on the patterns of previous flaps. I really put my neck out. All of my predictions are coming true. I was able to tell them that the sightings would be concentrated in the Mississippi Valley and move up to the Ohio Valley by the end of October. They are seen everywhere, but the heaviest concentration seems to be in the Mississippi Valley.

According to my statistics, around or on October 21 is the day when the biggest flaps are likely to occur. Of course the twenty-fourth produces some interesting manifestations. This year October 24 is on a Wednesday, and I wouldn't be surprised if the UFO flap will peak on that day, then gradually start to subside. We will have a brief low, and then next March, all hell is going to break loose.."

link

Just a sidenote on 'stalking UFOs' but have recently been re-reading the thread by Internos about Canneto di Caronia and one investigator stated that "when he goes to hunt for UFOs, he brings a compass and when he sees that the compass doesn’t indicate the real north he points the camera toward the direction indicated by the compass and had has a 10% ratio of success" - could be nothing but thought I'd mention it.

UFOs and the Mystery of Canneto di Caronia

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Great thread! s+f. I have noticed during the past 2+half years,that the sightings we had,would mostly occur from June -September,definitely.I have'nt seen much this year,but I have'nt been outside as much at night as I have other years preceding.I would say most have been earlier than 11am,though.But I am in Africa,so idk if that would make a difference? Anyway very interesting thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Interesting, the lulls around Christmas and Easter time suggests that they may celebrate around these times as well.

Now would that be a Christmas turkey, or an abducted cow on the table?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So what does it all mean. the Ufos are following repetitive patterns and being evasive, what can it all mean?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join