It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalking the UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

in an answer to what your saying about sightings not conforming to our technology, personally i thinks thats a huge gray area because nobody knows what the most secret stuff is capable of, and also its possible that these reports COULD be mistaken, over exaggerated or outright lies, i capitalized the word could because again i am not saying all reports can be explained.

also on this point i live in hull, england and used to work at a place not far from the city centre and the area is quite regularly overflown by military jets which circle the area for quite some time, now outside the workplace you could hear the jets loud as hell but just down the road near the city centre you never hear them even though they are flying overhead!!!.

thanks

rich

ps) great thread anyway and makes a huge change from the constant yawn of cgi, photoshop and chinese lantern pic/video threads. star and flag

[edit on 24-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A very interesting thread, and nicely presented. My own opinion on the supposition presented, that UFO sightings are at their peak at the eleventh hour, is that this is very likely. Very likely, because in my opinion, the UFO phenomenon in all its entirety is a classification of the PARANORMAL. I suggest that the UFO phenomenon is in the same category as ghosts. Ghosts are not always human. They are often animal or insect. They can also be plant too. What if UFO are a type of ghost ? That would imply a psychological connection, which brings in the time factor, in that people tend to wake up at eleven o'clock, or either go to sleep at eleven o'clock. It is the human psychology affecting perception of reality.

My opinion is that these various ghosts, including the UFO type, are constantly working around us in an invisible manner, but at certain times, due to certain conditions, they get to be visible. Most people are thinking that the UFO, and the "ET" that we imagine to be flying them, are aliens to this world. That they are coming from outer space. However, my opinion is that these beings are an extension of our own psyche. I am approaching the subject of UFO from the point of view of a paranormal researcher.

By suggesting that the UFO are ghosts, I do not wish to imply that they are not physical matter. When a ghost, as perceived by the observer, comes into atomic particulization, it changes from the electronic into the atomic. This is accomplished by changing the phase modulation frequency of the particles that constitute the body of the ghost. In this regard it is possible for the material body of a normal person, such as yourself, to become invisible. Atom, electron and photon, are simply the three primary state of particulate existence, and are simply relative to the perception of the field of reference adopted by the observer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95f15b41cefb.jpg[/atsimg]
In this regard, pertaining to the possible interstellar origin of the UFO phenomenon, the speed of light 300,000 Kilometres per second, is relative to the field of reference adopted by the observer, and thus not the absolute that most misguidedly think it to be. In addition to relativity physics, taught by Albert Einstein, being proof that energy can travel at any velocity, all the way to absolute velocity, one must also accept the existence of Quantum Entanglement as being another proof. The existence of gravity and magnetism are also proof that energy are not restricted to the speed of light. So it might well be that our ubiquitous UFO "friends" are in fact coming from outer space, using advanced technology, that few can even begin to comprehend, yet alone create.

Recommended reading : THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by MICHAEL TALBOT publishers Harper Collins. ISBN 0-586-09171-8. Amazon Books.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89be64c7b7a0.jpg[/atsimg]

The subject of Human Spontaneous Involuntary Invisibility is currently under investigation by one Donna Goodhigbee. She is working towards publishing a book and producing a film on the subject. From the evidences collected by Donna Goodhigbee, in my opinion, it is certain that disappearing persons and objects be nothing new. It is only in our modern times that we are better equipped to even know that people and objects are in fact disappearing. No doubt if the entire population were to be micro-chipped we would discover even greater evidence to show that such phenomenon are indeed occurring.

My own theory revolves around what Albert Einstein called "The folding of the fabric of time and space". Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. There are people far across the cosmos in time and space separated from you. However in the higher dimensional cosmos [sub-consciousness] there is no such separation that we see and experience with our mundane consciousness. In our sub-consciousness we are higher dimensionality. Is it possible that persons are disappearing by some naturally occurring TELEPORTATION process involving this "Folding of Space" phenomenon explained by Albert Einstein ?/shimono/id309926637

Google Video Link

Here is a video, from Japan, that captures the moment that one of their female employee, walked out of reality as we know it, into a parallel universe, invisible to our perception. Based on my comprehension of science, I believe that these trans-dimensional alternative pathways open up to us far more often than one might suspect. You yourself might walk into such an alternative universe without even knowing it. Likewise the UFO, as well as ghosts generally, enter into our reality and then depart from our reality.

[edit on 25/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A cynic might argue that 11pm is the chucking out time from many pubs at least in the UK and the "beer-goggle" effect may be contributing to some of the claims which doesnt help the investigation of UFOs.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

In North America, those are the months more people are outside and stay up later. I noticed that right away.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10
one reason for the time of year spike is that it is the summer in the northern hemisphere, the skies are clearer and the weather is warmer, so you have more people out at night, therefore more reported sightings.

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
hi Arbitrageur, maybe the answer to your question is that june, july, august and september are holiday seasons and generally warmer so maybe its because more people are out late watching the skies instead of being tucked up in bed for work in the morning. or just more people out and about in general compared to winter and non holiday periods.

Originally posted by Helmkat
In North America, those are the months more people are outside and stay up later. I noticed that right away.

Thanks for the replies to my question about the summer months folks, you may be on to something here. Maybe there aren't really any more UFOs in the summer, maybe the statistics are just telling us there are more people outside in the summer months, who then happen to see what may be in the sky year round?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Nice thread K!

Is there any correlation with meteor shower season?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Very very good one, this thread. So much information. I wanna now that these visitors communicate, and is ther someone try to listning to them, find ther frequensies that they are on? Here on earth i mean. Not from outer space. I personaly think that Nasa nows what frequency they are communicating.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Amazing thread, Kadinsky. Even if the research isn't necessarily your own, you've made a great contribution to ATS compiling the information and bringing it to everyone's attention. The site needs more threads like this, with hard facts as opposed to supposition.

I do have some questions, however.

The period for the data in question is over a nine-year period. While this period does show a pattern, what would the pattern look like if each year was examined alone?

What was the methodology used to compile the data, i.e., what do they consider to constitute a UFO sighting? Are they considering reports that have been investigated and found to be true unknowns or are they counting any UFO report?

Finally, what does this information ultimately tell us? If people see UFOs more in the summer months, what does that mean?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi,

I dont mean to dismiss this data, just question it.

I would have thought the reason why there are a lot of sightings in summer is because then the weather is warmer and more people tend to sit outside in the evenings and look at the sky. There will be more sightings at the 11th hour because this is when most people will be out at night. Any later and they would have gone to bed and any earlier it may be too light.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

hi Arbitrageur, yes you got it, just like the car crash statistics quoted earlier, if you read between the lines they aren't telling the whole story if taken at face value,

there's simply more people out and about to witness things during the summer months, and as for the 11pm time, thats probably because its dark by then and much harder to identify an object and also when you can see the lights on any object, example stars, planets, planes, satellites flares, chinese lanterns and/or any other object that may be lit up, as it becomes more outstanding at night time, and also there's less distractions on the ground late on that might mask whats in the sky like noise and traffic.

and again before anyone says anything, i am not trying to say that my examples explain everything !.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Fascinating, I'm at a loss to explain why the sightings go up in June, July August and Sept though there's probably a reason. It would be interesting to know what it is.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

kids are out of class.. Hence they have time on their hands and vivid imaginations.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by AtruthGuy]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is one thread I'm going to keep an eye on! Very good points !!

I wonder if plank hoaxers have had this info as well since crop circles tend to start at the end of may, early june and start to fade at the end of august, early september...just a thought

Star and Flag Kandinsky !!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very well thought out and put together. Not totally my thing, but it was interesting nonetheless. Thank you so much for you time effort and input you put into this. S+F ^_^

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
VERY nice thread. Has anyone correlated locations of UFO sightings with military bases?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hello,

What many members have written here is very logical when they speak about the months there are more sightings, in the Spring,Summer and Fall more people are out and looking up, that is correct. Also in this day and age it is more out in the main stream and talked about where it wasn't long ago.

Of course with the Technologies and the use of the www. words are easier to store and share quickly

I think the problem for a long while was with the timing and how they would get here and how long it took. Slowly and with a few seeds that came to fruition the Human race is realizing that maybe they are here and/or close by. I hate to say it but about time, sometimes it takes Humans a while to catch on.

I know I have written until almost blue in the face that they are in our deepest waters and that all those stars up there are not stars. It has taken decades for man to realize the ships (UFO's) are air and water ships.

As you should know there will always be ying and yang and it is so easy now a days for people to fake and hoax everything, shame really..I bet they are so proud.

Yes, I am sure we have craft that appear UFO like after all UFO's are a good military cover up you know that. I will even go as far to say that without a doubt these craft of ours all came from Alien technology.

There are many different species that are here and they work 24/7 people are starting to take there blinders off......... about time.

Our skies have many ships but they move way to fast for our eyes to see and it is only when they slow/stop that you can catch a glimpse.

I am not going to babble on it a waste really but the one last thing I would like to say at this time is they look at this Planet as their Laboratory what are some things that Humans do in their Laboratories...... some good some not so good.

They use Frequencies.....wave lengths, vibrations and light blah, blah blah!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
A cynic might argue that 11pm is the chucking out time from many pubs at least in the UK and the "beer-goggle" effect may be contributing to some of the claims which doesnt help the investigation of UFOs.

BEER GOGGLES!!! ughmm

Drink is not a hallucinogenic and drinking beer never ever makes you have Hallucinations, even when we take drugs that are hallucinogenic's we tend to know we are having a Hallucination, and anything we are seing is down to the fact you just took a drug. NOBODY HAS EVER REPORTED UFOS WHILE ON DRUGS!!! at least not a sane person who has a brain, how stupid do you think people are?

That silly was you taking drugs question is just a dumb question dumb people ask, the beer goggle effect contributes absolutely nothing at all, and 11pm is not kick out time in the UK at all not anymore & not for a long time. last orders is 11:30 and kick out 12. most stay open till well in the early hours nowdays but still BEER is not a hallucinogenic and no matter how much you drink it never will be.

I took all sorts of drug when i was a teenager and never once did i have Hallucinations on so called hallucinogenic drugs not to the exstent people who have never taken them seem to think, your more likely not to even see a UFO or be F***ed enough to care about a UFO while your on drugs they just give you energy and make you want to dance,

I believe there are millions of UN-reported UFO cases out there that have gone unreported simply because they WAS on drugs and KNOW what people will say. you can still tell the difference from real & not real on drugs believe it or not this allows you to get a grip of yourself when you take something too powerfull,

This whole was you drinking or on drugs answer is just as dumb as the swamp gas explanations or genrally comes from somebody who has never taken them, if you can hallucinate to that exstent chances are your not coming back down ever again!

Great thread very intresting Data S&F, all of my sightings have been on humid summer nights. from May-September & 10:30pm - 12pm

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow.

There is more info and research in this thread than there is on this entire site alone, HAHA. Nah, but these look good. I'll give them a closer inspection after I press "reply".

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I agree with everyone this thread has been researched very well.

my 2 cents on why the trends go up in the summer months and fall are simply because Canada is cold and when summertime hits were outside alot more. Its hard to go out at night, hence less sightings. Doesnt seem to mysterious, alot of the other stuff does.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Excellent thread Kandinsky

It's there isn't it? There's an apparent increase in reported sightings near the eleventh hour.

yes the data does indicate the 11th hour is a peak time for sightings, and the also intriguing secondary peak at 5am. it would be interesting to see a compiled list of all the more famous cases with the times of the sightings to see how they match up with the data. i like the peak times theory alot but i'm not sold on the idea about the East Coast being the hotspot because there is a huge difference in population levels.

these two famous cases occurred at the peak times,

The four-man crew of an Army Reserve UH-1H helicopter, based in Cleveland, Ohio, was returning from Columbus, Ohio, at about 10:30 p.m.

The Coyne - Helicopter-UFO Incident

One of the most dramatic encounters by police officers with an apparently structured, low-level UFO occurred in the early morning of April 17, 1966. Officers of the Portage County, Ohio, Sheriff's Department first saw the object rise up from near ground level, bathing them in light, near Ravenna, Ohio, about 5:00 A.M.

Portage County, Ohio UFO Chase

i would like to also add , the close encounter i had with a ufo was mid summer and around 11:45 pm which fits in nicely with the peak times data.

So why haven't the Governments or various elements of military and ABC Agencies gone ahead and done all this? What about the scientists?

i'm sure they have but considering Project Blue Book and the Condon report were designed to mislead the public and extensive measures have been implemented to make the ufo subject laughable so main stream science would reject it, is it really a surprise they aren't going to tell you anything ? intelligently controlled ufo's are real and the elite puppet masters who pull the strings and control the information consider it "forbidden knowledge" S&F

[edit on 25-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
what a great thread!!

star and flagged!~!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join