It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's deputies' disdain for Constitution captured by their own recorded comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
www.kccn.tv...

When San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Murphy responded to a “shots fired” call in April 2008, he decided en route that he was going to make an arrest.
He did far more than that. Murphy and other deputies made an unwarranted entry into a home, and then into a locked gun safe. Murphy's uncensored, darkly disturbing observations and behavior following his Code-3 arrival at the rural home of longtime SLO County resident Matt Hart were picked up by Murphy's and other deputies’ own recorders. Those recordings provide a rare, frighteningly revealing, behind-the-scenes perspective of how one local law enforcement agency views the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and other laws its personnel are sworn to uphold.

This happened in 2008. This is the first I've heard about it though. I don't recall seeing anything about it on here before. I hope I selected the right forum.

Gun grabs have been going on for years now. I remember during the Katrina fiasco the cops went around taking the guns away from the citizens. In some areas of the country, guns are outlawed for regular citizens.

There is a video about this. I thought it was a good video. Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Absolute power corrupts absolutely and its not just law enforcement but our entire judicial, executive and legislative branches at all levels. These guys are just the lower hanging fruit on the tree of corruption.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
sorry, someone else already posted it, gotta use that search feature

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Well, I did have a thread on it but I never put anything with the name of the police department in the title.

This needs to be seen as much as possible.

S&F OP.

Yes, what is the purpose of the Constitution if the ones enforcing laws break them every step of the way?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It never showed in search when I looked. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

No problem, like I said, I made the title. I usually try to grab attention and when you searched unless someone in the thread mentioned the videos by name, nothing would have come up.

May I ask, how did you come across it?

I found it as I was going through a section on YouTube.

top topics

join