It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video of an "Indigo Child"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This girl has some real talent. Now whether shes an Indigo and Crystal child is up for personal decision. But this girl can really paint a picture! Check it out.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would love to see the evolution of her artistic talent. Some people have talents other do not and some have talents that are beyond normal. It has always been this way and always will be as long as perception exists.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah I would also love to see more of that. Maybe when she gets older she will continue posting her stuff because those paintings are fantastic. Especially the one with the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It is my personal opinion that there is no such thing as Indigo Children.

There is such a thing as spoiled, silver spoon fed kids who want to be "special", you know, better than everyone else.

Harsh? Maybe, but it's just the way I feel about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well you may be right but this girl doesnt seem like that at all. She actually seems like a really well behaved nice kid who loves to paint and it darn good at it. I researched Indigo Children awhile ago and I must say, some of these kids are really smart and intuitive. But whether its a phenomenon or just really smart kids is open for debate.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i have seen this kid before. incredible paintings, she could draw and paint better than most adults at 6 years old.

you have got to visit here website www.artakiane.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHahhahaha!

She may be gifted... but acting as though she is some guru sent here by God (or whatever) to guide mankind is ridiculous. She's a naive kid who has had her ego coddled by her idiotic parents for far too long. And what's with her lofty voice? Did her parents teach her to speak in that way so she'd have a better chance of persuading others that she is anything but a typical little girl?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ChickenPie]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChickenPie

She doesnt seem like that at all. She seems like a really nice girl. Now about the whole indigo child thing I doubt she's an indigo, but she doesnt seem egotistical or bratty, or anything of that nature.

The voice is pretty annoying though.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Jess_Undefined]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Thank you! I didnt even know she had one.

new topics

top topics

join