It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it has 100 vessels to confront each US warship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Did they calculate into this equation the catastrophic damage of US aerial bombardment coming from every direction (Iran is surrounded, right?)

My point is that Hormuz and the Persian Gulf isn't going to be worth saving for the Republican Guard after Tehran collapses, the goverment flees into exile and the coutry is quickly overrun by US forces.

I think the proper way to understand the article is that:

1 US Warship is equal to 100 Iranian vessels. Nothing for the Iranians to be excited about.

I hope this clears things up for everyone.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by bruxfinn]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow what a p!@# contest on this thread. First off that declaration of Iran is bravado. They are a little lacking in certain logistics. Namely people to man, maintain and build said fleet. And like someone else said, they would be noticed trying to mobilize all this hardware. Iran has allies with China and Russia as long as it's in their best interest. Plus do not forget how many other countries have given the nod for Israel to use their air space. Or that many nations in the ME dislike Iran as much as they dislike the US. It is in their interest to let us do their dirty work.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't rely on Jerusalem Post when looking for news about the ME

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The U.S. knows what Iran has and the Irans doctrines as well. The best tactic Iran could use would be to lay some mines with civilian craft and hope the US is not watching and that the minesweepers miss them. Other than that the USN will never be in range of the Irans navy. They will hit it at sea and at port with air and missle strikes. The only card Iran really holds is its threat to hit the Gulf States and other US allies with missle strikes if it is attacked. Granted these missle are not very accurate but they might be able to hit something as big as a city and cause civilian casaulties if US and allied missle defences fail. Irans command and control, navy and airforce would cease to exist very quicky. Of course the attacking Iran is pretty much the last thing anyone wants to do anytime in the near future.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Those who are completely awake have realized that we are the world's enemy.

That being said...

Go Iran!

I wonder; are you going to be prancing around with your pom-poms if an Iranian suicide boat come up alongside a US Navy ship in international waters and explodes, killing US Sailors?

Does Iran have ships sitting around our border? Nope.

Nothing stopping them, either. They can surround our Pacific and Atlantic coasts with all the boats they have. As long as they are in international waters, they're good to go.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I Agree with you, I just get tired of other people denying the US's military capability. To compare it to some of these country's is absolutely absurd. Political/regime issues is another argument but this thread was militarily guided thats why I posted what I did....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This in an interesting thread. Thanks for posting, OP. The US needs a good wipping.

I am in my first 20 posts to be able to post, and I have had to log in about 7 times so far.

Am I doing anything wrong?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Absolutely not.

Jerusalem Post is a Zionist propaganda newspaper at its best.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Zionism died in 1949.

fyi.

You're thinking about nationalism. And in which case, no one cares.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Wow what a p!@# contest on this thread. First off that declaration of Iran is bravado. They are a little lacking in certain logistics. Namely people to man, maintain and build said fleet. And like someone else said, they would be noticed trying to mobilize all this hardware. Iran has allies with China and Russia as long as it's in their best interest. Plus do not forget how many other countries have given the nod for Israel to use their air space. Or that many nations in the ME dislike Iran as much as they dislike the US. It is in their interest to let us do their dirty work.

What more bravado do you want than allowing Israel to snap its fingers to the US to hurry into the Persian Gulf and stationing 10 huge vessels to create war?

I wish people would take off their glasses. Only then they will be ashamed to be Israel's lap dog.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Zionism died in 1949.

fyi.

You're thinking about nationalism. And in which case, no one cares.

That's the funniest joke I have ever seen at ATS.

Zionism is growing and ready to kill its main host, the United States of America to infect the whole world. Their new political, economic and social system will be called New World Order. Have you heard of it, pal?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Ben81

Zionism is desire for an Israeli state. Zionism ended in 1949. This is nationalism. Nothing more and nothing less. And the US does stuff like this all the time. But hey, Jews are involved, so for some uncomprehending reason it matters more. Whatever. It's the same pile of lard to me. Nation A attacks nation B. If there's raid, it is not a war. It is a raid. The US has done this sorta stuff in a lot of countries without a war getting declared. Must be up to like 20 something nations now in the last few years we've raided.

reply to post by Ben81

That guy fired barley anything at that boat. How can you call that a failure? If it was actual conflict, he would have fired a crap tone more.

Zionism is the desire to own the whole world.

Thus, all power structures have become infected. Banking, the UN, World Court, and the Dollar through the Federal Reserve, the US Congress, US Military lap dogs, and voila! There is instant power.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

why look at that!... This ship has a red star on it's bow!

And what news of the Indo - China alliance these days? Have we heard enough?

I think China may move quietly into Mexico, I believe it's already happening...and has for several years now. MeThinks that's why somebody stated that Mexico wont be attacked. Oh... here's another little tidbit for you. Most American Cities have Chinese Cultural Districts these days, most major ones that is.

Anyone here ever notice that these communities operate on Chinese Time Zone Times rather than American TimeZone times? That's to say, that you'll be driving home at 1:30 A.M. and observe the favorite chinese restaurant in chinatown is open and absolutely packed with Chinese People, and those same people seem to stay there most of the night?

One would wonder what's really going on.... =
=

I don't. China already has an army that has invaded the American Continent. They have been preparing for the Chinese Conquest of America, and still are, for a number of years now.

These people don't need machineguns to kill you, nor do they need your permission to act. They smile in your face, while Sun Tzu dictates thier next move.

America is such a fool. lol... America - the BOHICA States !

As for Russia - The U.S. needs to prepare for the fact that Russia will probably revoke it's Lease Agreement with the United States over Alaska.... once the U.S. / Israeli aggression begins.

Just my predictions. =
=

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by jonny2410

China invade the US? What with millions of paddle-boats? The country has no blue-water navy and not a single aircraft carrier.

The port of Long Beach is basically chinese soil here in the US.

Those gigantic cargo ships that bring you a lot of the goods
you buy ARE a blue water navy.

They could carry the entire chinese army right into long beach and
no one would be any wiser for it til it was too late.

Wake the hell up.

Let me assure you the ppl telling you they have no blue water navy
are doing what the government does best, and that is lie.

China's navy

Under clinton a chinese spy was allowed to get the information
from Los Alamos on how to make MIRV's.

A MIRV is rocketed into space and then the warhead just falls to earth.

They are currently as easy to shoot down as a mach20 meteorite.

Chinese scientist under investigation get job in nuclear weapons

Then for a $400,000 campaign contribution he let loral sell the
chinese the ballistic missile guidance system WE USE.

Timeline of clinton and chinese money moves

So all that was required was a few bribes to bubba and the
playing field is pretty level.

One of the Rockefeller's named China as the model society, and
that is why this happened.

The end game is yet to play out.

Prepare accordingly ...

Good Luck to all the Good ppl !

The end game is yet to play out.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Let's not allow paranoia make us get delirium tremens.

Do you have any hard facts for your assumptions?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Zionism is the desire of an Israeli state. What you are talking about is imperialism. Get your terms right if you want a serious conversation.

And great job falling into the trap! Israel is a US colony. The Romans did this all before in Spain. The introduced a city that was like itself, but not actually officially Roman, they fought a war with the Spaniards, then they showed the Spaniards that they were better, but did not conquer them outright. Instead they slowly cultured them into Being Roman, then simply called them Roman. The Iberians took the Roman technology and service and for all purposes were in fact Roman.

US is doing the same thing. And look at that! Every single Middle Eastern nation except Iran and Syria are buying our technology and conforming to our ways.

And you blame Israel? Like it owns the world.

Well a clap clap clap for you. You have successfully made Israel your enemy when it is nothing more and nothing less than a US colony.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am sure that we will soon see badly photoshoped pictures come out of Iran showing a huge fleet of ships.

Hasn't anyone figured out that Iran is a complete joke yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
100 kayaks lol...Israel can take on Iran any day.

Israel kicked Egypt, Jordan, and Syria @sses together in just 6 days, and at that time Israel was not a powerful as it is today.

I remember Saddam...after all his blah blah blah, he ran to hide on a hole when he saw the US coming after him.

Iran should be very careful about what they wish for.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

What are you on?
I may want some.

You come here and post a cheap CGI of a fictitious warship as some sort of proof of their potential future ability?

Here you go buddy, this one is real and oh by the way it's RETIRED from active duty. It's over 65 years young

[edit on 24-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
I don't. China already has an army that has invaded the American Continent. They have been preparing for the Chinese Conquest of America, and still are, for a number of years now.

Well, that's good news. I've been paving the way for my Chinese overlords and I don't want to think I was just wasting my time.

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
As for Russia - The U.S. needs to prepare for the fact that Russia will probably revoke it's Lease Agreement with the United States over Alaska.... once the U.S. / Israeli aggression begins.

Yeah, that would really go far.

Lease? We bought Alaska from Russia for $7 million in 1867.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join