It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it has 100 vessels to confront each US warship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I dont know, but isnt that the point they will aim them at the reactor the missiles, I was not even thinking about jets since like you mentioned irans jets are worthless.

SO Iran will launch say 250 missiles at dimona, now because the missiles are not well guided or maybe even well built, haha, the unfortunate effect will be that many of those missiles could end up hitting populated areas in israel.

This will then just escalate the whole situation. My point is that it is lose lose lose lose no matterhow you look at it.

Only thing that can save the whole situation is a rebellion from inside iran.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
they will try but Iranian speed boats will be target practice for navy aircraft and guns." think"the Iraqi highway of death on water

Well let us hope that the Americans are not too complacent on this issue! - And that is asking a lot for a bunch of Yanks knowing they are packing just about the most concentrated and devastating fire power floating on the face of the planet!

If this ever does go down it would have to be a massive deal from both sides, Iran's military planners are very far from daft - they know full well that anything half hearted is worse than useless. The Iranians are very aware of how their actions are view by the world - Image is everything. - I don't think they would mind loosing so much in the face of the Americans, but they would have to go down in style.

And no I do not think an all out assault on American vessels would actually lead to a nuke war against Iran - Not straight off any way.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Alot of ppl see the 100 to 1 ratio number and think its a joke.

It might not be a joke, but it also may mean very small boats.

During WW2 the US used PT boats, and they were very effective.

A PT boat is harder to hit because it is small.

A PT boat made of non radar reflective material will not show up
on radar.

A PT boat can carry just a heavy machine gun, and a cpl of torpedoes
and still sink a very large ship.

The PT boats were small, but VERY deadly.

JFK served on one.

PT 109

I think this type of boat may be what the Iranians may be referring to.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Low power ebb = the PNAC/neocons/Zionists subfaction has lost influence and power...they are being prevented from making a resurgence. Sucks for Netanyahu that he couldn't get elected when Bush was still in power. Obama is CFR-controlled all the way. Hence the tenseness between him and Netanyahu, and Netanyahu's growing desparation. Netty knows.

The N. Korean thing is a countermove to the "war drums" on Iran, and the current propaganda and sanctions war the Israelis and U.S, have started waging in the past two or so months...oh and things like the bombing at the mosque. Almost the same exact scenario as 2007, when the other Clinton rode in to save the day by rekindling the six-nation talks with N. Korea, which Bush basically IGNORED for almost 7 years. N. Korea is a minor pawn in this game, with some Chinese-related implications, but nothing major there either. Again, barring an accident or false flag. There is very little doubt in my mind that they were set up with the sinking of that ship.

I betcha congress is sitting there going "what the hell..." because they probably have no CLUE as to what is going on behind the scenes with the CFR and with Clinton. Well, some may, but most don't.

Obama, will NOT go into Iran barring some sort of rogue move by the Israelis or a false flag where the U.S. is attacked. He won't be escalating in Afghanistan either...unless ditto happens on the Pakistani border. That's another tinderbox waiting to explode IMO.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

I notice you din't quote a threat...
where Did Ben 81 threaten anyone.?
we Canadians will be fighting With your patriots...against the regime that has subjugated the US of A

what, are you saying you'll be on the wrong side of that...?

Tell Hitlery to quit dodging imaginary sniper attacks and to SHUT UP and quite miss spoking and miss threatening everyone else.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

HITLERY CLINTON .. i cant support to see her face anymore in the news
next time i see her on TV i will spit on my TV

but it will be a waste of saliva ...
my saliva worth more then her ...
(this is how i feel about her today... its the most respecfull comments i can think for this oppresive nasty woman that she is)

im now a bigger Obama fan now.. because.. i just imagined IF it was her the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .... no comments on this

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

China invade the US? What with millions of paddle-boats? The country has no blue-water navy and not a single aircraft carrier.

The port of Long Beach is basically chinese soil here in the US.

Those gigantic cargo ships that bring you a lot of the goods
you buy ARE a blue water navy.

They could carry the entire chinese army right into long beach and
no one would be any wiser for it til it was too late.

Wake the hell up.

Let me assure you the ppl telling you they have no blue water navy
are doing what the government does best, and that is lie.

China's navy

Under clinton a chinese spy was allowed to get the information
from Los Alamos on how to make MIRV's.

A MIRV is rocketed into space and then the warhead just falls to earth.

They are currently as easy to shoot down as a mach20 meteorite.

Chinese scientist under investigation get job in nuclear weapons

Then for a $400,000 campaign contribution he let loral sell the
chinese the ballistic missile guidance system WE USE.

Timeline of clinton and chinese money moves

So all that was required was a few bribes to bubba and the
playing field is pretty level.

One of the Rockefeller's named China as the model society, and
that is why this happened.

The end game is yet to play out.

Prepare accordingly ...

Good Luck to all the Good ppl !

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

you clearly underestimate the dark force

my thoughs have evoluated but yours have not ...
after many falseflag operations... mostly USA/CIA Israel/Mossad
all the lies in the media before the Afghan war and the Irak war
with again the same reason (WMD that will again be nowhere to be found)
the war drumbeat back in that time was not even close to what they sound now... sadly today people are no more bluffing like you would think so
Israel wants absolutly the revolutionary guard regime and the president of Iran with his nuclear ambition wipe out ...

the FEAR to be destroyed ... the war will happen because of that "fear"

signs are EVERYWHERE... that this summer... new major developements(a confrontation) will happen
NK and Iran will be at war with US (85% sure of it)
but in which order ??? if we see this in a military strategic PR stun for the world...to serve Israel interests.. it will be that order --> (NK .. THEN... IRAN)

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

100 speed boats. oooo.

so scary.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Those gigantic cargo ships that bring you a lot of the goods
you buy ARE a blue water navy.

They could carry the entire chinese army right into long beach and
no one would be any wiser for it til it was too late.

Wake the hell up.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

No. Stop exaggerating. If your supposed theory is what will happen we are talking no way near enough troops to invade an entire country.

No fully developed country can be invaded in this day and age due to the speed of information we have. It would be suicide on the aggressors part.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Did anyone already post this?

Iranian Warships

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

you clearly underestimate the dark force

my thoughs have evoluated but yours have not ...
after many falseflag operations... mostly USA/CIA Israel/Mossad
all the lies in the media before the Afghan war and the Irak war
with again the same reason (WMD that will again be nowhere to be found)
the war drumbeat back in that time was not even close to what they sound now... sadly today people are no more bluffing like you would think so
Israel wants absolutly the revolutionary guard regime and the president of Iran with his nuclear ambition wipe out ...

the FEAR to be destroyed ... the war will happen because of that "fear"

signs are EVERYWHERE... that this summer... new major developements(a confrontation) will happen
NK and Iran will be at war with US (85% sure of it)
but in which order ??? if we see this in a military strategic PR stun for the world...to serve Israel interests.. it will be that order --> (NK .. THEN... IRAN)

Ok mate i'll take you up on that. I say neither Iran nor NK will be involved in a military conflict or attacked by the US this year. Its not going to happen. Please stop fear-mongering.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Ben81

100 speed boats. oooo.

so scary.

lolllllllllll that was a very funny statement
i laugh at your comment because i have realised the main title was
100 iranians ships vs each warships

how many US warship are positions near Iran now(10 to 20)
make the count ... they will be swarmed by thousand of those ships... that will run at them very fast(suicide bombing)
to make big holes in Carriers

i would be scared ... not you ????

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"Speedboat warfare" is a very interesting concept.

It's an effective tactic as a swarming attack, but the range is very limited. Even IF Iran could take out a US carrier in the Strait, there are 10 more that would stay in open waters.

They could very effectively shut down Gulf oil exports though.

This is Iran's strength ... considerably sized forces using asymetrical tactics. This has always been their true deterrent against a US/Israeli attack.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yea, most of those vessels are old, US (so we know their weaknesses), or simply not that interesting. I'm sure we'd have a good 'ol fight with them. But they could not win against our fighters. No carriers also. They are screwed.

reply to post by Ben81

byby speed boat.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

what if your wrong...?

i wish i could say things are getting better and no wars will happen soon

i simply cant... the negative signs are everywhere ... its the government and the media who are downplaying things but continue to station warship in many hostile environment ...

i dont want WAR i dont like WAR
i dont like any killing ... everyone is egual

this is why i HAVE TO SPEAK OUT.. because many today think they are more superior to others ... its those ones that scare me the most
THEY MAKE THE WARS

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
if we can beat the whole world, we'll go down in history as the most powerful empire to have ever existed mooooahahahahaha let it rain-let it rain!!!

screw iran, screw NK, screw china, screw europe, screw russia lets do this!!! we want war!!!! screw all of you-WAR!!!! MOAR WAR!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

oh i know damn well the mighty US army force
very scary killing technological machine .. that will succeed in destroying many boats...

if all of the speedboats carries warheads that explode to a direct contact
imagine a swarm of a thousand of these ships vs 10 warships ... they will do damages ... dont surestimate the us force
or i will have to quote you the david and goliath story

now its 1000 davids against 10 goliaths ...

what are the chances of both side ... i would not bet anything on that confrontation.. if it happen

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
lol!!! they're going to send their fishing boats and tugboats after us!!! oh boy!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Nope.

Take your pick.

Fuel air bombs? No boat is coming out of that pretty.

Daisy cutters? Ship will be fine. People will not.

CAPTOR mine?

RIM-116?

And a host more other goodies.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I wonder what 100 boats could do?

By the looks of this YouTube video. I think the US have a lot to fear from just one boat.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join