It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it has 100 vessels to confront each US warship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Iran says it has 100 vessels to confront each US warship

www.jpost.com

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran has set aside 100 military vessels to confront each US warship that poses a threat, a former naval chief in the Islamic Republic's Revolutionary Guard said Saturday.

Gen. Morteza Saffari was quoted by the conservative weekly Panjereh as saying that troops aboard US warships are "morsels" for Iran to target in the event of any American threat against Iran.

In 2008, Iran put its most powerful military force, the Revolutionary Guard, in charge of defending the country's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, a vital oil route.
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDITED THOUGHS ON THE MAIN TITLE:
how many USA warships are positionned near Iran : 10 to 20
100 Iranian speed boats for each warships : around 1000 in total

i dont think it says : 100 small speed ships against a big USA warfleet...

they would have no chances

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
well well .. Israel propaganda again ?? yes
but Iran could have really said that .. wouldnt surprise me
i will watch if they catch the story on CNN

there is no more coincidences in the news today
all news articles are futur documented excuses

if we think 2 steps ahead of the big plan
the futur NK war that maybe will start this sunday
Israel will have the path to strike Iran... clear of any world condemnation

this false flag event was to start a war with NK
the USA have more military assets positionned near Iran than near NK...
USA will drag SK and NK to war (90% of the news will cover this up) creating a legal war is the weapons of todays dictators ship
shortly after NK strikes some us warship in the gulf
the strikes will start in Iran

the NK war is a DECOY (DISTRATION)
imagine if they would had start the Iran war before NK
the world would actualy 50% condemn it
with the NK war it will go around 20%

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

see also :
Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran
North Korean soldiers defect to China fuelling fears of imminent military clash

and the most intriguing of all the news .. is the Castro predictions speech that he made not to long ago
The former Cuban leader warned in a column published Monday of a possible nuclear war involving the United States and Iran, sparked by conflict over that country's nuclear activities.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The activity in NK is the CFRs influence to deflect attention from the Middle East. The CFR subfaction controls Obama, the Clintons (where's Hillary's focus?), and Bush-41).

The CFR is pretty much AGAINST the U.S. activity in the ME...on record, and as a priority, anyway. Everytime things in the ME heat up, they pull strings with NK.

The counterpart subfaction are the neocons, or Zionists, or PNAC, whichever name you prefer. This faction had a hold over Bush-41 at first, McCain, and Bush-43. They main concern is the ME.

What we see here is a pretty good example of TPTB in-fighting. Similar goals...to a degree.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I genuinely hope Iran does have these warships. While most countries are dictated by team America World Police, Iran middle finger salutes whilst dropping the "FU" bomb. Sigh, if only Canada were that brave

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wonder how many countries around the world would attack the US army bases in their countries if the US was to attack Iran...maybe not allies of Iran, but taking advantage to rise up against the imperialist yoke so to speak?
what do you think Ben81?

edit to add
Mr Roboto
the country no, the people yes.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yes more Israeli propaganda.

Doesn't really matter at this point though, the war drums are in full swing and wether people believe it or not there will be conflict with Iran.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It reminds me of Saddam's jester! itll be the Mother of all Battles!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The "vessels" are canoes, no? Hahaha, I kid, I kid.

To add, it is perplexing that people in America would wish that this is true (implying that America's navy be defeated) and be happy about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Agreed, the country, wait the rejects who lead the country are cowards.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah...the war drums are beating all right...between the two differing factions that control parts of American geopolitical strategy.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I wonder how many countries around the world would attack the US army bases in their countries if the US was to attack Iran...maybe not allies of Iran, but taking advantage to rise up against the imperialist yoke so to speak?
what do you think Ben81?

this is my reply to this :
they will remove the us army base in their country and then ... its show time

China have BIG patience... they wait with their billions army strong men
to strike a FINISH-HIM with the help of Russia...
the war the USA wanted(insanely suicidal) with Iran and NK
to go play like this on other empire backyard
imagine if they put a major air/sea military drill in the gulf of mexico ... that would be TOTALY UNACCEPTED
the world is up side down today because the USA made foreign politics with dominance and arrogance it has adopted since WW2

this will be the final mistake of the us government
china wants new ground for his people... "the promise land of china"
they are extremely tight .. if they dont do something.. its national security will be at risk for futur generation....
that have augmented the army budget very much recently...
the plan have been made ... they will not let slip by an occasion like this... an invasion is coming to the american continent
(it will make a change usa have invaded so many country)
rightly what it diserve :S

i live in Canada .. if somebody invade the usa ... it will certainly come in the north to control the entire north america... (mexico will not be invaded...do that surprise anyone ? )

WE HAVE TO THINK 2 STEPS AHEAD
to see the bigger pictures

the american dream is GREED itself.. only that is enough to make NEW better policies... but changing a countries policies = (regime change, invasion from another country that are pissed by the sadical imperialism arrogant attitude of this regime...)
they cant continu to live this way..creating wars ...one day ... it will return in their face ...hope that return come soon or usa will have another 2 country destroyed...

its a chain of event starting the war in NK that will preceed the Iran strikes
its a strategy... to have less condemnations and attentions from the world view

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
The "vessels" are canoes, no? Hahaha, I kid, I kid.

Well you may not be all that far off in reality.

Iran has shown quite an interest in swarming tactics to mob American vessels. For instance they brought (or tried to buy, can't remember) the speed/power boat that got the record for travelling around the UK (which is a difficult run, many differing sea states).

I believe they wanted to reverse engineer it, but they have all mannor of smaller and more conventional craft, their commando's are world class, semi rigid's, strap machine guns and explosives to anything that floats and is remotely fast - cause chaos and make opportunities for torpedo boats, or power boats equipped with Russian made anti ship missiles (Surnburn and their likes) - It's really quite conceivable they could put the Americans through a world of hurt.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is in reply to Ben81's prediction of the future...

Whenever you feel ready to take down the "American evil", feel free to come down south and try.

Until then, everyone sounds big and bad behind their computer screens over the Internet.

Besides, Canadian gun laws make it rather difficult to procur firearms, do they not?

You are like countless others on this website, wishing ill upon a nation of 300+ million who, for the most part, are good, caring people.

And while you are threatening me and those I love, learn ENGLISH and how to properly use it.

/out

[edit on 24-7-2010 by GuiltyByDesign]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Damn , and we thought we were powerful!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

I notice you din't quote a threat...
where Did Ben 81 threaten anyone.?
we Canadians will be fighting With your patriots...against the regime that has subjugated the US of A

what, are you saying you'll be on the wrong side of that...?

Tell Hitlery to quit dodging imaginary sniper attacks and to SHUT UP and quite miss spoking and miss threatening everyone else.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

i would nuke bondsteel base
out of the Balkans

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nope. It's not gonna happen. Israel/PNAC/the neocons/the Zionists are at low power ebb, so it's gonna be another stalemate like 2007 or it's going to ignite in N. Korea. The CFR currently has the upper hand. That's my prediction.

[edit on 7/24/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To be fair to Iran they've got a right to defend themselves. I don't think this is propaganda. Now can i just clear a few issues up as well...

Its seems some of you, and i'm looking particularly at you OP, live in your own little world away from ALL reality.

Let me make a few things clear -

No war with NK will happen in the near future, especially not because of these war games. Been there before and as usual nothing happens.

War with Iran is not all all "unavoidable" and "definite". I agree it is certainly more likely than say a year ago and would be a bad idea but at the same time its not going to happen in the near future.

Finally, and this really bugs me when people play the China card, China will do absolutely nothing IF the US attacks Iran.. To be honest the US has more to fear from Russia if it invades Iran/bombs it but still Russia probably will not do much more than publicly condemn it and privately get a stake in Iran's oil.

China invade the US? What with millions of paddle-boats? The country has no blue-water navy and not a single aircraft carrier. Its got a huge load of troops but no way to project them to other parts of the world in large amounts. Invasion? Laughable.

Watch as we see the same old war talk and 'sanctions' but nothing will happen in the next 6 months at-least.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The threat is implied.

And I will say I usually respect your posts Danbones. I agree that our current administration is... how to put it... less then choice. (I work for the government, so I must be careful with my words).

I am anti-Imperialist, and believe in the US keeping our business to ourselves. No good ever comes from us trying to institute our beliefs or laws on others. I truly believe that.

However, I do take exception to the number of people advocating an invasion/overthrow/destruction of the United States. As long as the Constitution exists, we have ways, PEACEFUL ways, of changing the course of the present and helping to stabilize our nation and, by degrees, the world.

It seems so many people now are convinced that violence is the only answer.

I have bled, sweat, and cried for this country, and I care enough about it that I will fight for it as long as there is something worth fighting for.

GBD

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If Israel attacks irans nuclear installations wont Iran then just attack Dimona and other israel nuclear installations?

I mean as tyrannical and backwards as irans govt is, they would be in the right to attack dimona if israel attacks irans facilities.

Then what will happen?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join