It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Hunt For Aliens" premiering on NGC July 30th

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So I was watching National Geographic Channel and saw a promo for a programme called "Hunt for Aliens", which will be premiering on July 30th, 2010 @9PM on NGC UK and NGC HD UK.

Description:
Respected scientists from NASA and around the world have unveiled startling new evidence that strongly suggests we are not alone. Some believe we are likely to discover life somewhere in the universe within the next 50 years. From underground ocean on a planetary moon, to the discovery of distant planets, to a detailed imagining of what contact will be like, this programme takes a serious, scientific look at the question: How will we meet ET? With many scientists increasingly convinced that we are not alone in the universe, take a look at how alien contact might occur.

The promo I've recorded:
www.youtube.com...

Photos:
natgeotv.com...

I personally think it could be interesting and thought it was worth pointing out. So if anyone from the UK gets NGC, make sure to check it out next friday at 9pm!

Peace!




[edit on 24/7/10 by Cybernet]




posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
So I was watching National Geographic Channel and saw a promo for a programme called "Hunt for Aliens", which will be premiering on July 30th, 2010 @9PM on NGC UK and NGC HD UK.

Description:
Respected scientists from NASA and around the world have unveiled startling new evidence that strongly suggests we are not alone. Some believe we are likely to discover life somewhere in the universe within the next 50 years. From underground ocean on a planetary moon, to the discovery of distant planets, to a detailed imagining of what contact will be like, this programme takes a serious, scientific look at the question: How will we meet ET? With many scientists increasingly convinced that we are not alone in the universe, take a look at how alien contact might occur.

The promo I've recorded:
www.youtube.com...

Photos:
natgeotv.com...

I personally think it could be interesting and thought it was worth pointing out. So if anyone from the UK gets NGC, make sure to check it out next friday at 9pm!

Peace!




[edit on 24/7/10 by Cybernet]
Thanks for letting us know! This should be pretty good, Has anyone noticed the increase in the talk of aliens on tv within the past few months? Or is it just me?



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I believe the MSM is on a mission. It's all about desensitizing the minion and so far, they've done a good job. But.....there's a limit.

They've introduced fictional ETs to us (with their flying crafts) so we can build a subconscious relationship with them. We picture them as Greys. It's a slow indoctrination because we pretty much agree, there are more than one type of Beings but Greys are cute and..... just want to phone home


So now that the 'introduction to Greys' has been accomplished and the agenda met, they are slowly introducing us to the idea that they may be within reach. However, there's a concentrated effort to stop the presses right there and divert (and stifle) our attention to alien water and micro-organisms.

And now that they've put that in our subconscious declaring 'life' on Mars, Europa and our Moon (via water and micro-organisms) it becomes no big deal for us to accept.

Don't you see? They control what we accept. Always have and hopefully, won't too much longer because it's maddening (and spiritually stifling!)

There is life everywhere. This universe is nothing BUT life. String-theory....?.....that's to introduce us to other dimensions because many life-forms live in higher dimensions than Humans. That's a no-brainer if ya think about it.

But......it's been an excellent mind-control phuck and now that we're getting out of bed with them, our role is to realize this and break free from their grips. Seek your own truths because 'they're' not about to tell us anytime soon!



Edit for grammar

[edit on 24-7-2010 by One Moment]



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Im afraid we wont know the real truth until its too late, IF we ever recieve any in the first place.



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
Im afraid we wont know the real truth until its too late, IF we ever recieve any in the first place.


Not sure what you mean by too late? Before we get invaded or before we die?

Just know, we were designed/programmed not to remember! Hence why we use only 10% of our brain, stop at 3 dimensions, have only 5 senses and use only 2 out of 12 strands of DNA.

The problem is, we've become very dependant on others to tell us everything! And by now we know the stories are either; lies, half-baked truths and/or fairy-tales. History is nothing but His-Story.

We are free-willed individuals and need no one to tell us anything (that's REALLY important in life)

They (PTB) do know some of the secrets kept from us and control the flow of information because they gain (and lead) through our ignorance.

Break free from the confines of society. It's way too limited for our development. They do not want us to develop because when we do, they know their jig is up!

Stop looking and waiting. Close your eyes to see!



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You do know that string theory is 100% mathematical and involves no observation of the real world.

You said


Just know, we were designed/programmed not to remember! Hence why we use only 10% of our brain, stop at 3 dimensions, have only 5 senses and use only 2 out of 12 strands of DNA.


Where is your evidence for that? That is all esoteric nonsense, sorry.



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment
 


hello, I believe these types of documentaries and the movies to come soon, is all part of the disclosure. The governments want to do this to sort of wake up the people to the reality of ufos and ets slowly.
There are just too many people who are so close minded, I wonder if they will panic when this disclosure of the truth actually happens. Also, because of the implications;
I for one am tired of waiting, it is way past time to tell us the truth!!
My father always used to say to me when I challenged him as a child, "science fiction is the future". And how so true!
Just my 2 cents.



posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by brenboo1
reply to post by One Moment
 


hello, I believe these types of documentaries and the movies to come soon, is all part of the disclosure. The governments want to do this to sort of wake up the people to the reality of ufos and ets slowly.
There are just too many people who are so close minded, I wonder if they will panic when this disclosure of the truth actually happens. Also, because of the implications;
I for one am tired of waiting, it is way past time to tell us the truth!!
My father always used to say to me when I challenged him as a child, "science fiction is the future". And how so true!
Just my 2 cents.
When the world finally sees they were wrong about aliens and such im sure they will keep on making excuses.



posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I will do nothing...

Not unless they can roam freely, not have ANY supervising,
be able to speek FREE.

This will only tell what we think will happen IF we find them.
It will only show how we WOULD do IF we had the technology.

Dont get your hopes up.
This will NOT be a HUNT for alien life..

It will be
1: History lessons.
2: Past times tech.
3: Info on Old old cases thats been discussed millions of times.
4: Hopes of the future.
Nothing more nothing less.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Miccey]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Miccey]




top topics



 
2

log in

join