It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Potential False Flag!!! Seoul Questions U.S. version of Submarine Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well, it looks as if Americans, Brits and the Western World aren't the only one's questioning their surroundings especially in this age of false flag efforts made by the World Government to perpetuate the war machine.

I knew something smelled extremely foul with that whole scenario.

Although I am sure that there will be some over-"patriotic/nationalistic" zealots in here, righteously defending the mainstream perception of the western war machine, I think there are more than enough people who are beginning to notice the rising stench of perception manipulation on the part of the PTB against the consumer.

Let's have a look:

Snippet:

Reporting from Seoul —
The way U.S. officials see it, there's little mystery behind the most notorious shipwreck in recent Korean history.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton calls the evidence "overwhelming" that the Cheonan, a South Korean warship that sank in March, was hit by a North Korean torpedo. Vice President Joe Biden has cited the South Korean-led panel investigating the sinking as a model of transparency.

But challenges to the official version of events are coming from an unlikely place: within South Korea.

Source:
www.latimes.com...

Related Stories:
thescotsman.scotsman.com...

blog.washingtonpost.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I knew something was really strange when the US was so quick to blame N. Korea.

Could you imagine how pissed N. Korea must be? Getting beaten up by the UN and accused of something they didn't do. Even if they said America did it everyone in the world would just ignore them.

If S. Korea exposes this it would be a HUGE beating for the Obama administration not only on an international level but on a national level too. Americans would be pretty pissed off as they should be. The right-wing would run around saying stupid crap being hypocrites just like usual. Bush had 9/11 and Obama had this.

Two lunatics willing to sacrifice innocent lives for whatever stupid agenda then blame some country that is already a little crazy and is internationally isolated. This is just too typical now.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yep, I think people are figuring this stuff out now. There's only so many more times something of this nature can happen in the same sequences before the majority begins to catch onto the game.

I also find it interesting that China just recently had a magnificent oil spill as well. It seems to be a fad that's catching on. First Australia, then the U.S., and now China. These catastrophes and false flags are all adding up to a huge money scheme of epic proportions and some of us who have been noticing all along are loving the fact that others are catching up.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Great thread.

The good thing about this is, whether it was a false flag or not is that the more that believe it was a false flag, the less people will want to fight a war over it!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SUPER FLAG AND STAR....

Damn this would explain why the North have been kicking up such a stink and even offerd to send in their own investigation team but was refused (if i remember correctly).

I do not condone the North but this whole thing stank and now the pieces start to fall into place...

And with the recent NK threats in retaliation against the so called "war games" by the USA it all fits like a 911 glove

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
lmao
it's about time the South Koreans
wised up. Better late than never

Now that we have that false flag
out in the open, only 1 thing left
to do.

Put the blame where it is due !!!

And we ALL know who that should be.

I can see tomorrow's headlines:

North & South Korea blame US for sinking !!!

backfire in their face !!! gotta love it when a
false flag doesn't go according to plan

and maybe China will wise up as well
and figure out who was really responsible
for their oil spill ...... hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
the truth is whatever the powerful says it is.

because they will win the war and the text books will be written.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
the truth is whatever the powerful says it is.
because they will win the war and the text books will be written.

not if we write it first

and store it in the archives
to be found at a later date.
Reminding of how some of the books
of the Bible came into being just
that way

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Dude..... Although i dont agree with some of your UFO posts i have to say what your saying here is uber true....

Respect were its due

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Dude..... Although i dont agree with some of your UFO posts i have to say what your saying here is uber true....

Respect were its due

that's the good thing about ATS
we all don't agree with everything
other members post, but sooner or later
we do find some common ground
to stand on

respect back atcha

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

WASHINGTON -On the night a torpedo-armed North Korean submarine allegedly sank a South Korean patrol ship, the U.S. and South Korea were engaged in joint anti-submarine warfare exercises just 75 miles away, military officials told The Associated Press.

www.aolnews.com...

Oh yes, but a stones throw you could say.
This mysterious seemingly undetectable NK sub with german torpedoes slips in and out no worries in the near vicinity of a joint anti-sub excercise. What are the chances?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The South Koreans have been saying it is a false flag from the beginning.
It a really fine example of the continuous brain washing being laid on the western sheeple...

If it was obvious to some of us here at ATS and posted as such, to think that the western media didn't know it just doesn't add up.

Now why is the media playing this up now?
When it was in the SK press right from the start?
That is the question that should be asked....

PS
Why would they be demoralizing the American public and painting the states as the biggest and most dishonest bully the world has ever seen while the Dems are imploding after continuing the same agenda as the Bushes did, and why are they are setting the stage for a war with the rest of the world?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
What are the chances?

None !!!!
2nd line for emphasis: NONE !!!!

but I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical
question anyway, lol

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
the first article i read, it stank so badly im pretty sure it was not the north Koreans, i really doubt they north Koreans want another war just when their country is starting to do some work like grow food and feed the hungry and start business and trade with china, again which country is in a manhole right now ? large debts massive military bases huge spending
if you guessed united states, you are right bingo !

just remember who benefits from this war if it ever starts, china holds trillion dollars, if china gets involved into this war the debt will crush, the dollar will be saved, everything is connected and let me educate you that the investigation is done by countries that simply hate North Korea for long time

south Korea
united kingdom
united states
Sweden i think
and Australia maybe if i remember

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
PS
Why would they be demoralizing the American public and painting the states as the biggest and most dishonest bully the world has ever seen while the Dems are imploding after continuing the same agenda as the Bushes did, and why are they are setting the stage for a war with the rest of the world?

well the answer is pretty obvious IMO.
The world pretty much knows that the ONLY
way to really end world-wide terrorism is
to bring down the 2 major terrorist nations.
US and Israel

but that's just my opinion
and they do have a valid point.
If we the people don't revolt
then other nations are gonna
do it for us. Then we may have to
learn another foreign language

It's not like they haven't given us
plenty of notice and their blessings.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

WASHINGTON -On the night a torpedo-armed North Korean submarine allegedly sank a South Korean patrol ship, the U.S. and South Korea were engaged in joint anti-submarine warfare exercises just 75 miles away, military officials told The Associated Press.

www.aolnews.com...

Oh yes, but a stones throw you could say.
This mysterious seemingly undetectable NK sub with german torpedoes slips in and out no worries in the near vicinity of a joint anti-sub excercise. What are the chances?

Here is some food for thought...
say, who controls the American media to the nth degree?
and since when has NK been able to by German torpedos?

Probe concludes torpedo sank South Korea ship
The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying.

Webmaster's Commentary:
So the story changes and now that the UN is asking for a look, the US is admitting the torpedo debris from the sinking comes from a GERMAN torpedo, but we are supposed to somehow assume that a German torpedo still points the finger of blame at North Korea.

Pop Quiz, students; what nation gets their submarines (for free) from Germany and has a long history of using false flag dirty tricks to trick other nations into wars?

Hint: Think "USS Liberty" and "Lavon Affair."

www.waketheflockup.com...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

where are these archives going to be?

when SHTF, not many people will be able to articulate what once was a society, within 20 years after its occurance.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I see where you are coming from, I'd have to agree.

like an octopuss with tentacles in many nations, the U.S always gets direct blame but she's just the iron fist weilded by something bigger than the concept of a nation.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree, people talk about the US like it's our fault(as in the people) this crap is happening in the world. It's clear that someone, or something is running the show and we're being forced along by the puppets in power.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Judohawk]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Comrade. Soeul isn't questioning the US version of the event, as the investigation and conclusion were that of the (say it with me) South Koreans. Just as the United States is rife with communists (you know them as Obama supporters, or progressives), South Korea has, within it's borders, those who sympathize with the North Korean leadership (asian elvis). Do you actually read past the headline before you decide what is contained in the story? Just curious. And I'm assuming you aren't ex-military, unless that's code pink, special forces.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join