It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
north korea have started with the big threats over the war games the us and south korea

are having this weekend lets just hope its all for show

Pyongyang was ready to launch a "retaliatory sacred war" at any time, the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said.

Washington and Seoul say the war games are to deter North Korean aggression.

Tensions between the two Koreas have been high since the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
My second catch on this. Sorry, Ben81 beat you to it.

Thread

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
ok, lets just take NK serious here for a second.(I know)

What would their first 'nuclear target' be?

Also, would they not then know, if they used such measures, that they will then get flattened immediately?

Or is that the whole point? Self-Destruction?

Or am I just fooling myself when I know damn well they are not going to do a damned thing?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Id say it would have to be the dmz.. so many Skorean and US forces in the area...

or at the navy.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i dont care where they put that thing as long as its not in the united states. all our destructive wars have been fought on foreign soil, lets keep it that way. even if we lose our country is in one piece while if they win, their country has already been bombed to oblivion. we can just sit back and sanction the victor til their people starve to death.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
All these nuclear weapons around the globe..whats the point in building them, someone is gonna pull the trigger. But like common good said, north korea must be on a suicide mission.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here's an interesting report.

www.abc.net.au...

Sounds like a change at the top in N. Korea may be iminent. Assuming its his 3rd son, will he want to 'show the people' who's boss by making these nuke threats, & maybe doing it ?

Could the Generals be sick of bowing to one family & do something that will bring an end to the dynasty, we would see it as a Kim that pushed the button, but its not his finger that actually pushes the button ? Could the Generals start a war they know the population & army wont put up with & revolt ? Just ideas, this could go any way with that lot.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

How very patriotic of you. Go somewhere else, smash it up and leave others to pick up the shattered remains.
Not that my country is much better, mind you.

[edit on 24/7/10 by Atticus Wulf]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

North Korea is all bark and no bite. They basically are the little yappy dog of the Chinese.

They threaten and threaten, they won't really do anything but try and provoke. That's what they are good at, trying to provoke someone to start something with them so they can rely on the Chinese to back them up.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Kim Jong Mentally-Ill has been running his mouth like this for years... So far not one nuke has been fired at anyone. He's an AXIS II (Personality disorder) that is attention-seeking. He knows if he actually does what he says his entire country will be turned into a giant ashtray in a matter of seconds.

I'm not worried about N. Korea as much as my own government and the NWO destroying the US in a slow agonizing death.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
north korea is all talk no bite? ask the 43 south korean dead sailors no wait you CANT.

i do agree north has been running its mouth long long long time. sooner or later something will happen -the norths over confidence will lead to reckless actions sometime in the future.

if kim jung il was smart sometime within the past 8 years he could plowed thru and invaded the south and there would have been not a damn thing we could have done- the south would have been on its own.

for the past 8 years we have been tied up in iraq and afghanistan we have neither the resources, the money or manpower to fight anymore for the next 10 to 20 years- it will take time to rebuild,requip, and retrain.

north korea can sink a nimitz class carrier today and obama wont do shjt he would be underneath his desk in the oval office praying to allah or god whichever you think he really beleives in " someone save me"

if mcarthur was never fired the north korea would have never been that we know today.

top topics

join