It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My absolute "last" post on the subject of LEOs!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Man this is such a great post and I really hope the best for you and your wife. I really like the ending because it seems that more and more people beleive that others are a reflection of all others in that group. Star for you and thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Great post ! Star and Flag for you !

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but a lot of us have different troubles.

Not sure ours are worse than yours or not, but I am sure some ppl
do have it worse.

My advice on finding a good job in law enforcement is to look in
the more rural areas and research the cops in that area before
you even apply.

Do a top down investigation and if they are legit and largely liked
by the community then apply there.

This investigation can be pretty brief, just talk to several
"man on the street" types that do not look like counter culture
drug dealers. Some may call that profiling, but if it works it works.

It may take you awhile to find this place, might do it on your days
off from your current job, and good luck !

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Frankly, the OPs story, tone and attitude do nothing to change my attitude about ALL cops, they're bullies, and when they get called on it they're babies. Never met a cop I thought of as a man and doubt I ever will.
Law enforcement exist to enforce laws, not "protect and serve", if the government is corrupt, the enforcers are corrupt, it's really that simple. I'll go on with my belief that all cops are worthless overpaid bullies, I think it will serve me better than trying to find the one in a 1,000 who isn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

"What you believe, and what really happened could very well be 2 different things. "

This statement may in fact apply to you as well.

Even if he speaks in negative terms about the other woman
sleeping her way up the ladder is the inference I read, it
may or may not be true.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she gets better and justice is served to those scumbags. I get what you're saying but I think it's safe to say that the lousy cops who need to be put in their place outnumber the good ones. So you shouldn't be mad or upset that people feel that way about officers, instead you should be mad and upset at those officers who give the few good ones a bad name. If the few of you who are good stood up against the crooked ones, believe me, every citizen would be behind you guys.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
It's true not all cops are bad. There is a minority who are good guys but when you take into account that they don't stop their corrupt pals from committing crimes then they're just as quilty.

I think the system is corrupt, the advancement system and its dark. Occultish is putting it carefully, but this is a dark side run world with this mafia type M Kultra system all around for advancement, perhaps not in every area, but many and a ceiling on how high you can go without being a part of it, but then again there must be some showhouse ones, that don't know that. Some who got there by skill alone.

I actually think there are many good or half way decent (power does corrupt and they can get away with everything most of the time) police officers.

I have wondered why the ones that seem to come straight out of nwo training, the SS and corrupt ones arent dealt with enmasse by the rest, they should be more organized.

By the way, I hope I'm wrong and the advancement system by ritual crimes is only in certain areas, not all. But the M'Kultra is just about everywhere.

Police aside, you'll never guess what I think of Mayors, and all the local authorities in every area and who really gets the top positions.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have zero sympathy for the po po. Just like you stated above, "they take their authority very serious." But they wear their authority on their sleeve. They are right and we are wrong. Always!

The bad ones are the ones who get caught. The good ones are the cops who don't get caught doing bad things. And I suspect more than half of all cops are bad cops. It's just the majority never get caught or they get protected.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Maybe I read it wrong, but I'm pretty sure he stated that the cops came in uninvited anyways. As for the "bimbo" comment, haven't you ever name called when you were really pi**ed off?...that's what I thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeoDandy
Frankly, the OPs story, tone and attitude do nothing to change my attitude about ALL cops, they're bullies, and when they get called on it they're babies. Never met a cop I thought of as a man and doubt I ever will.
Law enforcement exist to enforce laws, not "protect and serve", if the government is corrupt, the enforcers are corrupt, it's really that simple. I'll go on with my belief that all cops are worthless overpaid bullies, I think it will serve me better than trying to find the one in a 1,000 who isn't.

Exactly.....

He would never come on here making this story about a coworker of his. He only did it because it was him on the wrong side of the law this time.

Cops are arrogant because they have the "authority" to be arrogant.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is the problem in our police dept:

Yes, I am a Police Officer. I have been for over 11 years now I guess. I take my job seriously and I take my authority seriously.

You worked with these cops for 11 years and knew how corrupt they were and didn't report it!???? They did not become corrupt on the day you were fired. You , in my opinion, are just as corrupt as the officers you say are corrupt. Doesn't matter if you followed the law in your duties. You turned a blind eye and only when it came back to bite you did you cry foul. SHAME!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Great post ! Star and Flag for you !

Sorry to hear about your troubles,

Do you think he would be sorry to hear about your troubles with dealing with the cops? If not for his misfortunes he would defend them if that happened to you as a civilian.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Don't blame you or any other LEO one bit, seeashrink, for feeling the way you do. Just take some solace in the fact that only the real cop haters migrate to the cop-hating threads because 1.) that's just what they do and 2.) they for the most part probably have issues unrelated to cops altogether. I know plenty of cops...all great people, and all people I am more than proud to call my friends. And when TSHTF, I think we'll do ok.

Originally posted by dizziedame
When I was a young woman my dad forbade me to ever date a cop.

What the hell kind of comment is this? Sorry, and nothing personal, but this is not only irrelevant but beyond ignorant. Is this supposed to prove something?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Yes, as a matter of fact, he would be. And he'd probably have some very good advice too.

I'm sure he neither want nor needs your stinking "sympathy."

[edit on 7/24/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

This is the problem in our police dept:

Yes, I am a Police Officer. I have been for over 11 years now I guess. I take my job seriously and I take my authority seriously.

You worked with these cops for 11 years and knew how corrupt they were and didn't report it!???? They did not become corrupt on the day you were fired. You , in my opinion, are just as corrupt as the officers you say are corrupt. Doesn't matter if you followed the law in your duties. You turned a blind eye and only when it came back to bite you did you cry foul. SHAME!!!!!!

Bravo!!!! I have zero sympathy for him.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Yes, as a matter of fact, he would be. And he'd probably have some very good advice too.

Point I'm making is if this happened to me and I went to HIM about it I would end up arrested. Because he would probably tell me the cops did their job. Then I would become upset. Then he would tase me and arrest me.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Excuse me! Is he not on here looking for sympathy? His tale would have been more compelling if he left out the fact he was a cop. Cops dissing cops is a lol moment to me. They get a taste of what we have to deal with daily.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thank you for calling me ignorant. That really was nice of you.

That comment was supposed to show what the adults in my area thought of cops when I was growing up. My dad was a very good man and did not want me to mix with the trash.

You seem to have the same mentality of your cop frinds.

You are being a bit trolish don't you think?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just a question for you guys on the other side of the pond.
If a police officer gets fired, can they just move state and get another job in the police force?

If so that's crazy! I mean over in the U.K and most countries in Europe once your gone your not coming back!

Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ah my friend.
I commend you.
Though I do have one problem, and it is to do with your conditioning.

He throws her to the floor and handcuffs her behind her back like she is a criminal, but she is not, she is a deputy.

What you must realize and what most good cops probably miss as well in their pride for their job.
She was neither a criminal nor a deputy at the point in time and like many times before.
She was a victim. She was a civilian, like the rest of us that don't possess a badge or wear bullet proof vest.
A word of advice to all good cops, remove your self from the walking fear machine that you are helping induce.
I do believe there will certainly be a deadly clash between police and civilians soon.
Does it not seem like we are seeing new cops being exposed daily? Every day it's either a new video of abuse or an article explaining how a police officer got away with murder.
Like I said the best thing to do would be remove your self.
The day will come when the police will be useless in a sea of faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join