It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Preparing to Bomb Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This is an in-depth analysis of the imminent bombing of Iran. Obama has invited the Israeli military in on the planning.
Personally I believe bombing Iran to be the mistake of the century. Not only could it lead to economical collaspe but the probability of a world war is quite high.
Iran of course is no threat to the US or to the Middle East in general. Their threat to Israel is minimal and no one believes Iran would ever initiate an attack on Israel.
Israel however has so many current PR problems and a war with Iran will force those problems into the background and perhaps make them go away.

Obama is not doing well politically so another war ablaze with "shock and awe" may give him a strong political push.
Click the link to read the analysis.

tarpley.net...-1735

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am so sick and tired of the US being
the soldier boy for corporatism and for
an Israeli ideology.

We have already invaded and occupy 2 countries
already at their behest. What has it done for us
except bankrupt the US???

I think bombing Iran is a big mistake.

There are other countries working toward a nuke too,
are we gonna invade all of those as well ???

When do we stop this non-sense ???

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Come on would some one out there at least research a topic before throwing accusations. Everyone is applying the 70' and early 80's political enviroment to the mid east. If you read a newspaper these days in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt or almost any country but Syria you will find they see Iran as the biggest threat to their security. You want to put money on the most likely attack it is not from Isreal but from the rest of the countries in the region with US and British support and backing.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Birddog26
Come on would some one out there at least research a topic before throwing accusations. Everyone is applying the 70' and early 80's political enviroment to the mid east. If you read a newspaper these days in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt or almost any country but Syria you will find they see Iran as the biggest threat to their security. You want to put money on the most likely attack it is not from Isreal but from the rest of the countries in the region with US and British support and backing.

All those countries are part of the US empire, so ofcurse they see Iran as a threat, because the US wants Iran, just like it wanted Iraq, and Afghanistan.

But I don't think it is time for them to take out Iran, they don't have the capability, maybe Israel will give it a try, even then, Israel will spark a whole middle east war, and expect to see thousands of missiles directed towards Israel.

That being said, it won't happen, until Israel gets that umbrella protections thingy from the US.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yeah its sad, the Coalition can't even win in Afghanistan fgs. How can we expect to beat the Iranians ? and they have a "Worlds Best Defense System" designed by Russia in place.

I suspect the Air will not be open for US bombers to fly in over the skies of Iran and I also suspect that a carrier or 2 will go down the gurlger to a Sunburn or 2.

Iran is no chicken s$%t country that can be walked over......like the rest of us Western Countries that are not protesting in the streets like our Parents did back in the Vietnam War days

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Are you realy serious, a mid east war. With the exception of Syria the nations would line up and thank Isreal for taking out Iran. Isreal does not because like most of the world they believe that diplomacy is the best route. As for not having the capabilities to take out Iran, If you hit the port and facilities at Bandar Abbas and along the Straits of Hormuz you take out Iran. It is not rocket science doing that.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You would think 10 years of propaganda would make you guys catch on...

Dance puppets, dance to the tune of propagated fear....

Or wake up. Your choice I guess.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Ahh read a newspaper.... Prime intel there mate

Iran is only a threat to itself. It Isreal and its apocolyptic attitude that is the real threat.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Are you realy serious, a mid east war. With the exception of Syria the nations would line up and thank Isreal for taking out Iran. Isreal does not because like most of the world they believe that diplomacy is the best route. As for not having the capabilities to take out Iran, If you hit the port and facilities at Bandar Abbas and along the Straits of Hormuz you take out Iran. It is not rocket science doing that.

No my friend, when I say middle east, I'm not talking about Western puppets launching wars against Israel, it is the people.

See the people they are gonna revolt first, take the control of their nations back from the US. Then you will see the long term F'ing of Israel.

You seem to think Middle Easterners back the Western dictators? There is a reason why they are dictators, because people don't want them.

Middle East only needs one more spark, they are sick and tired of the Western empire (Israel the Capital).

As for Capabilities. Israel does have the capabilities, heck it has 100s of nukes, but do you think the US will sacrifice Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait... for Iran?

Nope, not gonna happen.

All evidence suggests Pakistan will be invaded, not Iran!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ozzy, I have spent a great bit of the last 25 years in Southwest Asia, the Middle East and the Horn of Africa. I do not see today the tension that I saw 25 years ago and I do not see the feeling of opression that you are talking about. Being from the US I do see the need for more reform in almost all countries there but I have also seen alot of progress to. How much time have you spent there or are you basing your opions on what someone wrote on the internet.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Obama is so scared of the media , he wont do nothing to Iran... ever... as far as bombs go. period /

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Ozzy, I have spent a great bit of the last 25 years in Southwest Asia, the Middle East and the Horn of Africa. I do not see today the tension that I saw 25 years ago and I do not see the feeling of opression that you are talking about. Being from the US I do see the need for more reform in almost all countries there but I have also seen alot of progress to. How much time have you spent there or are you basing your opions on what someone wrote on the internet.

There was never a tension there, as I said, how can there be tension when most nations are ruled by Western puppets? Those puppets pretend to go against Israeli crimes, to keep the people of that region happy, at least to some extent, but lack of action has caused furry throughout that region.

Many of my relatives live there, in UAE, Kuwait, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan.

I'm from Afghanistan, but we are scattered around that region, and even got an uncle in London, one in Canada.

You know we got big families right?

So once again, do you think the people of that region will stand by and watch Israel attack Iran? Every Muslim is waiting to go fight Israel, and there is 1.6 billion of them./

Think..

And Iran, do you think Iran will stand by and watch the attacks? What do you think will happen to Iraq, Afghanistan?

You don't think there will be an uprise in Saudi Arabia? Or in Kuwait?

Yes I agree they got a lot of oil money, who doesn't, but that is not enough. Do you think money is enough to make you blind, and stay submissive?

They see what is going on in Israel, and the treatment of Palestinians, they can't go blind, it isn't that far from them.

They see the double standard of the Western empire.

They see that their countries are ruled by puppet, that the ultimate say is in the hands of the empire. The US is the khomeini of those countries basically. When the US says buy dollar, they will. Submissive.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ozzy, I am still not seeing what you are talking about. You talk of being from Afghanistan and having family all over. Were you Pashto, Urdu, Dari, Farsi, what? Being on the ground and being among the people I have not heard any express they are puppets in the Middle East or Afgahnistan. Do they want more rights and freedoms, yes, but they do not blame it on the west or Isreal.In Afgahnistan they do not think they are puppets but do not want to be abandoned by the west which happened after the Russians pulled out.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Birddog26]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Birddog26]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I cant see how these people can sleep at night

Could you not leave the wall??????? YOU TOOK HER MOTHER FOREVER!!!
If it doesnt work its called The video israel does not want you to see
you tube

[edit on 24-7-2010 by johnny c]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
the stated agenda of the us/nato is"full spectrum dominance".
obama will do as he's told like a good president. the fascist corporatists in control
want iran back like the shah years with nixon and if it means war then they know how
to get one started dont they? just like the war to be waged on venezula. and nk.
and anywhere else they choose. AUSTERITY=PROSPERITY!
FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

WOW!! How can you you take a battle field doctrine of "Full Spectrum Dominance" and twist, then take it out of context and apply to most of the North American and European goverments foriegn policy. FSD is a doctrine that is applied to the battle field and not to a policy by a goverment. That is like comparing apples and eggs.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
This is an in-depth analysis of the imminent bombing of Iran. Obama has invited the Israeli military in on the planning.
Personally I believe bombing Iran to be the mistake of the century. Not only could it lead to economical collaspe but the probability of a world war is quite high.
Iran of course is no threat to the US or to the Middle East in general. Their threat to Israel is minimal and no one believes Iran would ever initiate an attack on Israel.
Israel however has so many current PR problems and a war with Iran will force those problems into the background and perhaps make them go away.

Obama is not doing well politically so another war ablaze with "shock and awe" may give him a strong political push.
Click the link to read the analysis.

tarpley.net...-1735

I know for a fact that the ONLY way there is going to be a war with Iran is if AMERICA invades/attacks. I know for certain that Israel will not attack.

I expected Iran to be attacked 2 years ago. It hasn't happened. I have taken the approach "I'll believe when I see it". 2 years ago I was telling everybody I knew that War with Iran is Armageddon. It's the end of times, WW3 etc. With the sanctions intact and the rhetoric by Obama never slowing down, I have told my friends "do it or leave it alone". If we had a real government there would BE no war or sanctions on Iran. Iran should be one of our major allies. So, this topic is pretty simple. They either gonna drop shock and awe or they're not. Simple. They know that they cannot goad Iran into war and they saw that they couldn't foment a revolution in Iran like the tried in 2009.

join