It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank failures June 2010 (to 6/23)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Figure I should make a fresh thread on this month bank failures so far. Seven banks failed today.

Here's the list of Bank fails for June 2010 from: www.fdic.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b6d99983a2f.png[/atsimg]

Here's a list of bank failures by month:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88ac724f7d81.png[/atsimg]

And here's a list of bank failures by state, numbers shown for top three:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36dd5cd81ec3.png[/atsimg]

There seemed to be a correlation between the July 2008 $8.8B loss and the September 2008 market crash. Take $8.8B out of the economy and something has got to give. I expected a similar crash this month, since $8.2B was lost in April. A two month lag made sense if suddenly everyone also started making adjustments to their 401K plans. However $7.5B was lost in August 2009, and there was no correlation in the market. Like the loss never happened. Interesting, obviously I don't understand money supply and the market well enough.

And maybe someone can educate me on forum images, they never format well enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here is a great thread on the use of bbcode by Loam-A Guide to BBCode on ATS

As for the OP, C'mon what is up with posting the bank failures? There is no problem, the FDIC has used fiat currency from the Fed to bail it out. Everything is fine. Everytime I turn on the propaganda tube they keep telling me that.

Hell, just today CNBC was saying that we should expect unemployment rates are to remain at 10% for the next three years minimum. I guess that is a good thing, RIGHT?

Listen folks, this is the plan, the US has to be reduced to third world status. We have to be taught that we do not deserve to live in a house of our own. We do not deserve to have a car. Agenda 21 comes to mind.

Cannot wait til I get my very own apartment in the slum buildings of the future. Look up contractor building specs for government contracts and you will find the truth. If you do not build the slums of the future, you will not get government contracts.

Cannot wait to live in New Detroit!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

remove the ats out of the atsimg and you get the bar

if you want to make the picture smaller you can define the size of the image

I am going to quote the instructions from loam for the rest of it, much easier.

Originally posted by loam
There are numerous image options available on ATS. While it is possible to resize images using BBCode, it’s often best to have your image already in the size you wish to use.

Always keep your images below 640x480. Any larger, and the image will fail to display properly.

Embedding an Image

• Produces:

Embedding an External Image Link

• Produces:

Left Justifying an Image with Wrapping Text

• Produces:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ac mi nec justo egestas aliquet. Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus mollis iaculis tortor. Sed vitae nulla a est mollis egestas. Nunc cursus. Donec euismod elementum ligula. In sit amet purus. Maecenas ligula ligula, elementum et, scelerisque nec, dapibus quis, dolor. Proin eu purus ac mi scelerisque semper. Phasellus varius justo vitae lacus. In vel odio at nibh vulputate bibendum. Maecenas velit orci, pulvinar sed, tempor non, eleifend vel, eros. Mauris fringilla fringilla dolor. Aenean quis lacus at lorem imperdiet dignissim. Maecenas vestibulum velit fermentum arcu. Aenean tincidunt sagittis massa. Cras fermentum.

Right Justifying an Image with Wrapping Text

• Produces:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ac mi nec justo egestas aliquet. Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus mollis iaculis tortor. Sed vitae nulla a est mollis egestas. Nunc cursus. Donec euismod elementum ligula. In sit amet purus. Maecenas ligula ligula, elementum et, scelerisque nec, dapibus quis, dolor. Proin eu purus ac mi scelerisque semper. Phasellus varius justo vitae lacus. In vel odio at nibh vulputate bibendum. Maecenas velit orci, pulvinar sed, tempor non, eleifend vel, eros. Mauris fringilla fringilla dolor. Aenean quis lacus at lorem imperdiet dignissim. Maecenas vestibulum velit fermentum arcu. Aenean tincidunt sagittis massa. Cras fermentum.

An Alternative to *img* for Embedding an Image

• Produces:

Resizing an Image

• Produces:

from

Framing and Centering an Image

• Produces:
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec2d6313e4d8.gif[/atsimg]

• [edit on 7/24/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
    link   
    Awesome, thanks for the BBCode tip! I now know how to 'fish'.

I'm very skeptical on this 'recovery'. Seems they're creating not a shadow economy, but a 'veneer' economy. Real estate assets continue to depreciate, that slammed bank asset valuations, that destroyed equity, that reduced spending on credit, that has reduced jobs, that has reversed growth. Now the government comes in and knows the foundation is in shambles, but they're going to level it with a veneer. The components of the veneer are; false messaging through the MSM, pushing liquidity through banks into the stock market (they're not loaning it out), pumping government liquidity through 'stimulus' programs.

top topics

join