It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to weedwhacker

Yea to Analise the crap thats in the trails or to disperse it more like it!

bloody idiots!

This is what kills me the misinterpretation of what yea are trying to put across!

Are yea still laughing now man!

[edit on 25-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

He's saying you're discrediting the whole "chemtrail" idea by posting those vids of chemtrails and UFO's.

And he's right.

Add some more fuel will ya. Say it was the Reptillians while you're at it.

Jeez.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

So your saying the ufo's in the vids are false an not valid to this conversation?
well i beg to differ!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Are yea still laughing now man!

Aye, laddie....I am. ROFLMAO!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

All I'll say is that you have impeccable timing.

You're like too good to be true. (for some)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I coulden give 2 S£^&s what any debunkers think of my truths, i know that some bastards are poisning my life an my family with this crap in the sky an im not going to let them who ever they are get away with it!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ok this thread is honestly just a bunch of bickering and arguing aimlessly about who is more intelligent and can properly interpret the situation, please everyone take a "STEP BACK" and ask yourself what do i really know. In reality we do not have a firm grip of reality. Things DO go on and we live day to day not knowing of them distracted of the pink elephant in the room. What i say is the power is there why wouldnt they use it. they do, they would be fools not to, who is this "they" i think you all know who it is. stop trying to argue the point and please take it into consideration or youll find yourself ignoring the truth, THIS IS TRUE

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

No....t'isn't....

...just a bunch of bickering and arguing aimlessly about who is more intelligent and can properly interpret the situation...

What this thread is, is a lot of valid, verifiable scientific evidence, and links, that confirm that "chemtrails" are a fallacy, fantasy, HOAX.

The only ones "arguing and bickering" are those who cannot accept that their chereished, long-held 'beliefs' were entirely based on a tissue of lies.

In this very forum exist several ATS members who, at one time, first "believed" in "chemtrails" also....after stumbling upon the concept (likely by websurfing...which is how YOU probably did, too).

THEY. unlike some, actually took it upon themselves to study in more depth --- and they reached the conclusion that those of us you were already IN the industry, and fields involved already knew...

IT IS BUNK!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Fact remains that the sky is being hazed up on a regular basis, blocking out sunlight, and a lot of people see it has increased, and that it wasn't like this 10-15 years ago.

Contrails or chemtrails or both, the effect is undeniable.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Good on you!
But...what are you going to do about it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ok. Ban air travel at altitudes above 25,000.
Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by __rich__

He's saying you're discrediting the whole "chemtrail" idea by posting those vids of chemtrails and UFO's.

And he's right.

Add some more fuel will ya. Say it was the Reptillians while you're at it.

Jeez.

Well, it makes sense. Since the Reptilians want to change our atmosphere in to their high Carbon Dioxide concentration air.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

In this very forum exist several ATS members who, at one time, first "believed" in "chemtrails" also....after stumbling upon the concept (likely by websurfing...which is how YOU probably did, too).

THEY. unlike some, actually took it upon themselves to study in more depth --- and they reached the conclusion that those of us you were already IN the industry, and fields involved already knew...

IT IS BUNK!

um no i looked out of my window.

what did you study? info on the internet? books? the powers above allow this info to be out there, of course it will look and proven to be contrails even though your instincts tell you other wise, call me paranoid i just dont believe we live in a safe sain world you think it is

[edit on 25-7-2010 by fallinstar]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by fallinstar]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

All I'll say is that you have impeccable timing.

You're like too good to be true. (for some)

rofl that was pretty funny, you gotta admit.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

...call me paranoid...

OK...you asked for it...

You're paranoid!

There! Feel better?

That'll be $120, please --- I checked, it seemed an appropriate rate for psychiatric consult. Of course, since I'm not licensed in the field of psychiatry, we'll have to keep this on the "down low", get my drift?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

...call me paranoid...

OK...you asked for it...

You're paranoid!

There! Feel better?

That'll be $120, please --- I checked, it seemed an appropriate rate for psychiatric consult. Of course, since I'm not licensed in the field of psychiatry, we'll have to keep this on the "down low", get my drift?

your sense of humor really makes me laugh, i think it might be cuz those doobies i jus smoked! ok 120$ out of my stash... and 50$ for the comedic appearance in my thread! What do i make my CHECK out to? hmm let me guess United States Department of Homeland Security. please son

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Ok. Ban air travel at altitudes above 25,000.
Problem solved.

Let us see what would happen if no planes flew over that height, you are damned sure no more trails right ?

This is something you guys should be lobbying for, so that we can all use our telescopes again with some level of being able to actually see something...

You could see all those stars out there Phage !!

OR, instead let us just watch these trails continue to increase and never see a cloudless day again.

And observe the last 10% of the stars that we can still see vanish altogether from the night sky, oh well at least we have the satellites to peer through.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"Claimed to have worked in aerospace"

No , as i previously stated , i served an apprenticeship at British Aerospace .

Just because people say things you appear to find uncomfortable doesnt mean they are making wild claims . Ive produced parts for both the Jetsream 31 and Jetstream 41 . I'm also well aware about the technological advancements that have occured in the aerospace industry . Your attempts at patronising me are churlish , at best .

"None of this is secret...its called science"
Again with the patronising . I am well aware the information you have is freely available . Other freely available material that ive came across have been both pro and anti "chemtrail" arguement and both sides have valid points . Im not a Meteorologist , i have no background in chemistry and tend to believe what i see more than what i read .. I see hazy skies that i didnt see when i was younger . I cant and wouldnt even have the audacity to claim to know what happens in the skies above you but myself , i know what i see .
I'm not even trying to imply that there is something sinister in it . Ive managed to read your reply and communicate in return . As i have no braille keyboard , this would imply that my eyes are working , mm ??

I know what i see in the skies above..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Anyone who looks at this photo and doesn't see something wrong with it; their eyes are firmly closed.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by teapotbishop

Well, see??

Now we see your misunderstandings and misconceptions.

Im not a Meteorologist , i have no background in chemistry...

Well, unless you have learned at least some little bits of those things...wait, there are some here who actually are trying to help, with that education. If only you'd believe what you "see"...

... and tend to believe what i see more than what i read ..

Oh. You already said you don't have a Braille keyboard, so you are sighted, and you read, but seem to not like what you read...but learning, by seeing and reading words, is not as good as going out and "looking", and then just "guessing"??

OK, I see....

NOW, here is why the "chemtrail" charlatans can entrap the gullible, oh, oh so easily:

I see hazy skies that i didnt see when i was younger .

Selective memory....influenced and spurred by the implanted suggestions OF those nutball "khemtrail konspiracy" websites!

If you wished, you could read up on that too...oh, I forgot. Well, ASK someone who knows about it, as a psychological phenomenon then....

... but myself , i know what i see .

Quite obviously, you are mistaken.

It is nothing to be ashamed of --- not knowing something isn't embarassing; that's why we take time to learn and grow.

Here's a thought:
I BET ALL of the "chemtrail" believers could settle this, with a little effort on their parts....and ease their minds to boot.

IF y'all would take the time to keep a journal --- or a log --- for a certain time period...say a month? 30 days? (Not sure if that's long enough, but it's a start).

I didn't say it would be easy; will require discipline.

Note date, observation times (make several each day) and sky conditions.

Whilst at it, begin looking at your local weather programs on the Telly, or in the newspaper every day, too. Watch for patterns, I.E., patterns in sky conditions and subsequent weather that may follow...how close it's predicted, and if it's off...that sort of thing.

And, extra credit: I mentioned this old, old adage once before, see if you can look it up on Google to see what it means (Like I said, it has been aroudn for centuries, well before airplanes were invented):

"Red sky at night, sailors' delight; Red sky in morning, sailors take warning."

(Hint: It is proof positive of very high cirrus cloud cover, over the entire sky, even in the PAST!!! Yes, just like today...Mother Nature did it then, she does now, with a little added help...)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join