It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Park on Wargames "I will hold my breath if this takes place anywhere near the west coast,"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dr. Han S. Park is University Professor of International Affairs and Director of the Center for the Study of Global Issues (GLOBIS) at the University of Georgia.

I found his comment on the upcoming Invisible war games buried in this article on CNN.com.

Here is his Bio.

Seems like maybe there may be something in the air this summer.

Related, does the name Invincible Spirit have anything to do with the F-22's that will be participating, maybe subliminal for Kim?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

read General William Sharp's letter to the troops in "Invincible Spirit" written yesterday at www.rskf.mil under Invincible Spirit....Sharp is downright spooky, sounds like wardrums all the way around!!!! Seriously, excellent letter, but freakn very real!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

US Aircraft Carrier to Exercise in Yellow Sea

The Pentagon announced Thursday that the U.S. aircraft carrier George Washington will participate in planned exercises with South Korean forces in the Yellow Sea, between the Korean Peninsula and China. The announcement comes in spite of strong objections from China.

Well I guess we should be holding our breath now.

I thought the US gov had backed down due to China's objections, seems like I am eating crow.

I wonder what the repercussions of this action will be...

Stay tuned!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
China will do nothing other than stomp up and down and condemn it. Yes they have a fairly decent military, but in all honesty it still does not hold a candle to the US or NATO military might. China=40-70 billion a year spent on a billion man army plus equipment. US=500-700 billion a year spent on a 1.5 million man army plus equipment not including hidden black budget funds in the trillions! The US has years and years of an experienced War fighting machine. China has not been in a War in a very long time. Sure they can throw large numbers of mass troops at us...I say cannon fodder!

This is to show NK that we mean business and for little Kim to watch his P's and Q's if you ask me.

top topics

join