It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projected Camouflage Concealment/Cloaking revealed on insurgent video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Projected Camouflage Concealment/Cloaking revealed on insurgent video

www.google.com

Power controller activates an individual pixel to project an orthogonal image of a portion of said occulted background perpendicular to the observer in his line of sight, whereby the summing of the orthogonal images of all portions of said occulted background produces a concealed orthogonal projection of the total occulted background.

Be aware of how simple it actually is to doop the masses with certain technology.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.disclose.tv

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The notion of a cloaking type camouflage has lately been boggling my mind. I have found myself knowing that this technology is being used and often against everyone worldwide. I dont need to say much. If your true to the world we are apart of then this should interest you. Especially when hype is created NETwide about ufo sightings and then critiqued by homegrown geniuses, lol. Please people. Either you've made the connections to all the dots or your starting to. We are not being led toward the light.

The tank chameleon soldier video is crazy. Maybe they use him as a unseen scout or maybe he was tank operator just pissing and noticed stuff was about to go down and his digi cams just blended perfectly as he ran back to let the guys know. He does get back into the tank so. I do believe after viewing it closely and the other evidence. We are most certainly being shown lies as well as told them.

And for the record, I dont care for the mufon stuff, just the original video. Keep your eyes on the skies and if its expelling light, it might be the expelled image of a projector just like the latest china ufo. Since asians will be the country disclosing ufo contact

Wake up, then slap yourself!

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Does a patent mean this exists?
Not sure. Lots of whacky things are patented.
Not that I don't feel this has potential to be real, I'm just saying.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
cant see the video -- dont feel like signing up.

the cloaking is pretty basic and doesnt take much thought.

put cameras on the back of something, put screens on the front. +1 for team logic.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i recommend signing up man, i cant find it elsewhere, i promise you'll look twice. Its pretty astonishing, defently glad we got that tech and not some shria crazed hadgi

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I tried to follow the links to the video mentioned.

I only found a story about a "jazz" singing skank that claims to have had sex with a 6' reptilian.

I guess she had to get it somewhere?

The "inviso cammies" sound pretty cool but not to out there. Take a pic from behind and show it on the front. Seem's simple enough with technology already on the table. Likely been out for black ops for 20 years.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
it only works if u look at the cammo projection from a 90 degree angle though,
and objects generally dont project there own light....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I had found this video the end of last year and don't know when it was made.The Iraqi insurgents video shows a tank being attacked then you will see someone at around 3:15 into it using what looks like optical camouflage.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
cant see the video -- dont feel like signing up.

the cloaking is pretty basic and doesnt take much thought.

put cameras on the back of something, put screens on the front. +1 for team logic.

A lot of things don't take a lot of thought. I'm thinking of a free energy source right now: Get energy, make energy, no cost. Simple logic.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hmm...Must say that I doubt this is optical camouflage, looks more like an effect of terrible video quality. The problem with the whole camera screen idea, is that you would require both components on all sides that you would wish to conceal, while further insuring that these screens were capable of real time update of high quality.

top topics

join