It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you chose to work at Area 51 if you had the opportunity?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
S@F for you, good question, poll...

I would if the position was working directly with Alien Technology and or more importantly the Aliens themselves.

You bet I am! I mean would!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am starting to think that maybe there's nothing there except military experiments for horrible things (chemical or biological warfare development). I think the "gubment" wants everyone to think they're hiding UFOs and aliens. They love it. If there are any UFOs or aliens, my guess is they're hidden somewhere else nowhere near area 51. Now, that Denver airport...well, I think that's a whole different ballgame. That's probably where you'll find aliens!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would love to work for area 51 if I was working in the sectors with the aliens and technology and had the clearance to check stuff out!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Probably not.

A) You could very well end up with a disease due to exposure to some unknown chemicals/extraterrestrials. Just like some few people did. You never know safely what secret stuff can do to your health. You might just go to retirement early or you might end up dead.

B) Area 51 is not interesting anymore. It's like Osama. Everyone is looking for him, eventhough there is nothing to see. A51 was important and interesting some time ago, but that time is past.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I have only read your opening post,very good question!
I would HAVE to give it a try and hope the base has been
decontaminated.I would also want to be fully armed in case
Lazar was right!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I have only read your opening post,very good question!
I would HAVE to give it a try and hope the base has been
decontaminated.I would also want to be fully armed in case
Lazar was right!

fully armed ?? that might be great!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hell yeah. Then I would write a fantastical fictional book that claims to be non-fiction about aliens and make a ton of money touring the country and going to UFO conventions.

...but in all seriousness, hell yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

No, I would not chose to work there, there is not much there anyway. All of the good stuff is at S-4, or Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. If I were to work for the secret government, I want to work with the good stuff!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Let's have a fun thread on ATS. If any alien and Area 51 fan had the chance to work at Area 51 base, Would you? Can you imagine someone asking you the chance to work at the base?

Nope.

If the words of supposed former employees is anything to go on, it wouldn't be a pleasant experience.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I would like to see some anti-gravity ship at Area51 if i worked there.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You just don't want to be in one of the Russian Aircraft Squadrons like the Red Hats (White Star or Red Star). Then you would be working on Mig's and Helicopters.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yeah I would definitely work at A-51. At this point I believe the facility is nothing more than a decoy, and if I did become privy to some highly sensitive information I think I could keep it to myself. I would just be happy to have the satisfaction of knowing what was going on there regardless of whether or not it was fantastic.

Ah well.... I already lost my chance to work at NORAD, so the chances of me getting into 51 is slim to none, but a man can always dream.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
it woukd be pretty interresting to work there, but i have feeling the goverment alredy got rid of ecrything having to do with aliens or even roswell.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Would i work there ?? yeah i would if the money was right & it was a stable job,as for the whole alien thing i think i would keep it all to myself & choose my moments carefully to speak about it to anybody.
interesting job,depends what i would be doing as well.

quick question..any idea if any u.s presidents have visited area 51 ? i know they must have but have any spoken of anything interesting they saw ?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Only if it was in the area of psychical/telepathic work...

....OR if I was taken into an embarkation room and shown a stargate and get to join an off-world exploration team.
I wouldn't feel unfulfilled in life then!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Id have to say no, just for the fact that id have to move to america and sh*t really isnt that great there atm is it..?

But then again.....ALIENS???

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think the ideal situation would be to get a group of people working on different projects at the base to take mental notes in their heads of what goes on and what the underground layout looks like. They could then report the data to an anonymous source who could then make a 3D animation giving a virtual tour to the public.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes, it would probably be pretty neat and pay would be good. But all the strict rules would be a pain.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would NOT. My girlfriend told me about her father who worked in Area 51 and was a very smart man. Very happy man as well... One day for absolutely no apparent reason he "killed himself" which everybody said there was no way he would ever do that to himself willingly. Just by chance the entire group he was working with had also killed themselves and a total of 44(i think) men "killed themselves" that day. Outside of work nobody knew they where working together, so it was a very clever thing. I have no idea what they found out or what but I still am working on getting to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theyarelying
Just by chance the entire group he was working with had also killed themselves and a total of 44(i think) men "killed themselves" that day. Outside of work nobody knew they where working together, so it was a very clever thing.

How do you know they all worked together then? Not attacking just asking. And what year was this supposedly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join