It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Got Killed Because He wanted to Send a Man to The Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Red Reign in The Pale MoonLight -

Hello everyone, I'm feeling in a rather poetic mode, but this shouldn't go in the writing section, because I am seriously speculating a very real, close to home, scenario involving extraterrestrials.

Kennedy got killed because he wanted to send a man to the moon.

Death Star Anyone?

Where could it be, hmmmm? Let's see here, let me guess....Reptilians like Koopa just love themselves a Princess Peach. They have all of their science and mystery, they are the magicians of His-story, now I wonder where that Nibiru could be?

Yahweh is an Alien, he is Leader of the Vril-Ya above the Reptilians, and he lives on the moon.

The Nazis are there too.

This isn't fear mongering, the moon is a parasite, the moon affects women's intended natural cycle, because they need to drink our blood to sustain life. They use women like a crop, they use Planet Earth like a Crop. There are many crystals in The Gulf. Wherever there is oil, there are crystals, none can make Crystals like planet Earth, planet Earth makes SuperQuartzite, rainbow-colored Quarts crystals, the reason why they saw there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, is because there really is, these crystals are very powerful, cities like Atlantis existed on this planet at one time, they used these superQuartz rainbow crystals to power their airships.

The Reptilians do not want gold, gold is nice, but gold can be created, or faked easily. They want the crystals for energy, they are destroying the oil. If we let them take the crystals from this planet, we are all going to die, our souls are going to leave us, because they run on crystalline power.

EVERYONE, PLEASE, WAKE UP!

Start talking to people, I believe in the human race, I believe we can make a change, we need to raise awareness. We need to NUKE THE MOON!

Edit: None Shall Tread The Queen!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by leira7]

They won't wake up. Why not? Because it's all a part of a PROGRAM. The only way to wake them up is to end program. hahaha

Toni

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nuking the moon does not appear to be a new idea. From the looks of it, it has been attempted many times as noted by crater that are not craters, at least not from meteors. Why on earth would we want to destroy something as beautiful as the moon (false satellite, or what ever)?

If you really need to send a wake-up call to the inhabitant's of the false satellite, there is another way. How thick is the crust? And its makeup, composition?

Stop the program? Reminds me of stop the marry go round and let me get off lol lol

Once this is accomplished, what new program will take its place? From the Frying pan, into the fire?

Still, I applaud the effort, and will even help push when /I can see a opening.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Nuking the moon does not appear to be a new idea. From the looks of it, it has been attempted many times as noted by crater that are not craters, at least not from meteors. Why on earth would we want to destroy something as beautiful as the moon (false satellite, or what ever)?

If you really need to send a wake-up call to the inhabitant's of the false satellite, there is another way. How thick is the crust? And its makeup, composition?

Stop the program? Reminds me of stop the marry go round and let me get off lol lol

Once this is accomplished, what new program will take its place? From the Frying pan, into the fire?

Still, I applaud the effort, and will even help push when /I can see a opening.

Hi there All Seeing Eye,

Hm. Well you know as far as the PROGRAM goes...

There are certain aliens listening in on this convo so can't really spill all the beans know what I mean?
However I can say that the PROGRAM (which is MARGORP in reverse, think about it mm-hmmm) uh is an extremely controversial topic. I should say. Why wouldn't it be? But back to your wise and intelligent observation.

It's as simple as this: If we don't "stolp" the PROGRAM the PROGRAM will stop us. See what I'm sayin'? It's THAT bad dude. Uh and the thing is that there are certain aliens (and I don't mean the illegal kind) that are siphoning the very life out of us and "our" planet.

So why don't I just gather up all the evidence and drag the aliens into court screaming? Well because, dude, that is not the way to handle this type of situation. This advanced race of highly evolved and exceedingly adept at perpetuating their survival to affinity and beyond is sucking life out of us. They want to "upgrade" us with their version of humanoid. And, no doubt, there are alien hybrid living among us.

What if you're a hybrid? How would you know if you were or weren't?

Depopulation is a real occurrence. It's happening right this very moment, all around us.

Dude we don't have to jump into the "frying pan"...we're already there and the "fire" is burnin' hot. You betchya.

I'm am personally not going to nuke the Moon, obviously. But it might just be an option when considering that "peace talks" don't work with these guys. They won't leave peacefully. And they have to leave or die. It's us or them dude. Sorry it's called survival. I happen to love the human race so that's the side I'm on. I don't like war, I'm not into it, but these suckers don't speak any other language besides force.

The new PROGRAM is top secret. hahaha What do you think would be a good new PROGRAM? Guess how the aliens plan on controlling their hybrids? With Technocracy. Do you think it a coinkadink that Technocracy is designed (well in advance btw) to be over-lorded by *eh-em* uh Scientists? Hello? Yeah that's what I'm sayin' here...

The PROGRAM is engineered by techno-freaks. It's all a well-thought out plan to completely dominate Earth. It's a beautiful planet, rich in resources, why wouldn't the super-freaks want to harvest whatever they can from it? it's a prime piece of real estate and they know everything there is to know about it and what it offers...them.

Toni

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Yeah I could never figure out why he said such a thing.
The only people promoting such and idea was Von Braun and
Disney.
Go figure.
Unless Von Braun had the ultimate technology of the Tesla flying saucer
this might make sense.
So guess you are wrong about going to the Moon.
The Illuminati pulled another fast one on us and Kennedy was
about to renounce the moon ride.
That helped along with the Nam war and FED changes perhaps
in the wings.
Once they were done the moon shame would have been exposed
along with the Johnson space center (Disney remote).
Well I guess we know now who the powerful ones were.

Von Braun and Disney definitely on the side of the power
illuminati.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Much of what you have shared was already revealed to me in a epiphany, so I cant argue the point, Dudette

How true it is that I am the odd man out, but a humandroid? Of course the droids most likely have no knowledge of their cover missions, only DNA programing and a driver like instinct to one end or another, or mission to move the matrix further along. Maybe I am one of them, sitting here taking it all in, then again, maybe Im not.

If humanity is already in the fire then it is all of our duties to fight to the end against this ancient and scaly foe. I do posses a deep hatred for snakes, as illogical as that sounds. They breath air, don't they?

If all things said about the moon are correct, then it is nothing more than a really big and rigid, balloon. A few years back I offered a solution in a email. God, I hate snakes........

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
His(Kennedy) Dad black mailing Johnson.

His dad buying the election in Chicago.

His Dad screwing a whole bunch of the Jews running Hollywood when he went out there in the early part of the last century.

Kennedy wanting to pull out of Vietnam as soon as possible causing a lot people to lose a lot of money.

His wanting to close off all federal parks and protected land from logging,mining and drilling for oil and gas.

Pick one or add them all up.

Kennedy had good speech writers but would have probably ruined the country if he had lived and done two terms.

He almost put us in to a nuclear war with the Russian bad guys through his and his brothers ignorance.

Most likely state where the conspiracy began and the money came from was California.

They were the most to lose if he had implemented it.

Texas was a major player but it started in Calif.

The major player in insuring the conspiracy was not found out or covered up,was Earl Warren the Chief Justice of the Supreme court.

4 time California Governor,he never served a day on the bench,before being selected chief Justice.

He led the Warren Commission which looked into the events in Dallas that day.

We know what they found out.

Did I mention before getting in to politics in California,he was a lawyer for a oil company?

Kennedy talked about going to the moon because he thought it would motivate the people of the country.

The President who was in office when man first stepped foot on the moon?

Nixon, the man his dad sole the election from and who actually had more of the popular vote nation wide than Kennedy did.

I will repeat that.

MORE people voted for Nixon than did for Kennedy.

It was originally a discussion Nixon had with Kennedy when they were junior congressmen and became friends because they had both been in the navy during the war.

Going to the moon and beating the Russians there was Nixon's idea not Kennedy's.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
JFK II

JFK II 1:30:27 - 4 years ago JFK II is an incredible documentary film that totally destroys any notion of Lee Harvey Oswald being responsible for the murder of President John F. Kennedy. Packed with original and new footage, JFK II provides strong clues as to who was really behind the assassination. This examination of the evidence is meticulous and well-documented. JFK II is a criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush and establishes beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. (Please note that the producer of JFK II is John Hankey - NOT Prisonplanet.TV) "If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us." George H.W. Bush The George H. W. Bush - JFK Murder Connection www.planetquo.com...

There is no stated reason except the CIA Cuba operation may
have had precedence over Nam and the FED, I like to toss in
the space scam as well as Tesla saucers and his science suppression,
and others as the focus does get a bit overboard with diagrams.

The Hoover Oswald Kennedy connection with the Castro Camps
is intriguing as well as the CIA Hoover letter but all circumstantial.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This thread just reminded me of a story I read years ago, cant remember what journalist was working on it but here is the general jist of it.

Kennedy did at one stage have an affair with Mariyln Monroe, he confided in her about the existance of aliens and about them visiting this planet. Marilyn had then told all this to a female journalist/friend ( cant remember her name ), the journalist then planned to let the general public know about all this but was murdered before she got the chance, she had phoned a fellow journalist on the night of her supposed 'suicide' telling him that she had an earth shattering story that she was about to release and that it concerned aliens.

ah well thats all i can remember, if anyone wants to know more im sure you will find the story on google somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nice to think outside the box but dont go too far over the edge...ah heck...go ahead.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
MM saying Kennedy told her about aliens would ruin both their
careers.
I figure Kennedy would expose the alien lies and open the
door to the Tesla treasure trove of flying machines and
'self acting machines'.
That what be very bad for Kennedy.
The secret buildup of a robot army and government by the illuminati would
necessarily be crushed but Kennedy was that type of guy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Red Reign in The Pale MoonLight -

Hello everyone, I'm feeling in a rather poetic mode, but this shouldn't go in the writing section, because I am seriously speculating a very real, close to home, scenario involving extraterrestrials.

Kennedy got killed because he wanted to send a man to the moon.

Death Star Anyone?

Where could it be, hmmmm? Let's see here, let me guess....Reptilians like Koopa just love themselves a Princess Peach. They have all of their science and mystery, they are the magicians of His-story, now I wonder where that Nibiru could be?

Yahweh is an Alien, he is Leader of the Vril-Ya above the Reptilians, and he lives on the moon.

The Nazis are there too.

This isn't fear mongering, the moon is a parasite, the moon affects women's intended natural cycle, because they need to drink our blood to sustain life. They use women like a crop, they use Planet Earth like a Crop. There are many crystals in The Gulf. Wherever there is oil, there are crystals, none can make Crystals like planet Earth, planet Earth makes SuperQuartzite, rainbow-colored Quarts crystals, the reason why they saw there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, is because there really is, these crystals are very powerful, cities like Atlantis existed on this planet at one time, they used these superQuartz rainbow crystals to power their airships.

The Reptilians do not want gold, gold is nice, but gold can be created, or faked easily. They want the crystals for energy, they are destroying the oil. If we let them take the crystals from this planet, we are all going to die, our souls are going to leave us, because they run on crystalline power.

EVERYONE, PLEASE, WAKE UP!

Start talking to people, I believe in the human race, I believe we can make a change, we need to raise awareness. We need to NUKE THE MOON!

Edit: None Shall Tread The Queen!

This is what happens when you post after dropping acid....

I own part of a quart countertop manufacturing company. The only superquartz in existence is the Brietling watch. You made it up.

Kennedy didn't get killed because he wanted to send a man to the moon. Why wasn't every other PUSA that sent a man to the moon murdered?

Where are the NAZI's on the moon? Do you mean the imaginary moon in your mind?

Reptillians aren't real.

Being as there is no superquartz I guess the Atlantians didn't use it to power airships. And since the nonexistent reptillians want the nonexistant crystals, I say let em have them. We aren't doing anything with the imaginary crystals anyway.

Ummm, how do you create gold? And how can it be faked easily?

I was aware women sucked the life out of you but I didn't know they needed to drink our blood. You know why don't the imaginary reptillians use the moon to alter the women's menstrual cycle(I brought my moped so its cool), then drink the blood the women don't need anymore. Then the imaginary reptillians can just chill and drink Mai Tai's on the deathstar/moon/Nibiru...

Lastly, I don't think there is an intelligent human being that believes there is sentient nonhuman life on the moon. That whole no atmosphere thing is tough. Why would we nuke a dead celestial body?

Especially since it's the reason life exists here. If we didn't have the moon higher life probably wouldn't ahve developed on earth. And if we didn't have the moon we wouldn't be living very long.

WoW. YOu do get crazy points though. I sincerely hope that you are jokking. And come back tomorrow and say something to the effect of "Yeah I posted this just to show you how many crackpots would go yeah he's right". If not, God Bless you. Talked to a mental health professional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join