It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Got Killed Because He wanted to Send a Man to The Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Red Reign in The Pale MoonLight -

Hello everyone, I'm feeling in a rather poetic mode, but this shouldn't go in the writing section, because I am seriously speculating a very real, close to home, scenario involving extraterrestrials.

Kennedy got killed because he wanted to send a man to the moon.

Death Star Anyone?

Where could it be, hmmmm? Let's see here, let me guess....Reptilians like Koopa just love themselves a Princess Peach. They have all of their science and mystery, they are the magicians of His-story, now I wonder where that Nibiru could be?

Yahweh is an Alien, he is Leader of the Vril-Ya above the Reptilians, and he lives on the moon.

The Nazis are there too.

This isn't fear mongering, the moon is a parasite, the moon affects women's intended natural cycle, because they need to drink our blood to sustain life. They use women like a crop, they use Planet Earth like a Crop. There are many crystals in The Gulf. Wherever there is oil, there are crystals, none can make Crystals like planet Earth, planet Earth makes SuperQuartzite, rainbow-colored Quarts crystals, the reason why they saw there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, is because there really is, these crystals are very powerful, cities like Atlantis existed on this planet at one time, they used these superQuartz rainbow crystals to power their airships.

The Reptilians do not want gold, gold is nice, but gold can be created, or faked easily. They want the crystals for energy, they are destroying the oil. If we let them take the crystals from this planet, we are all going to die, our souls are going to leave us, because they run on crystalline power.

EVERYONE, PLEASE, WAKE UP!

Start talking to people, I believe in the human race, I believe we can make a change, we need to raise awareness. We need to NUKE THE MOON!

Edit: None Shall Tread The Queen!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nuke the Moon...?

Hum.mm.m..mm.

Besides connecting a lot of different stories, interesting at the least, with supermario brothers, I can't see how the conclusion is to nuke the Moon.

If the Moon was populated, show me how to witness it.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Get your claws off me you damn dirty Reptile. Were? Did you get your info? How does this tie into Nofriendos Marrio Brothers. Next thing you'll say is that SPARTAN John 117 is real. Seriously, I am very lost with your post.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Leira7.....

I'm sorry, but reptilian BS goes into the Skunkworks.

Here is confirmation of that from Springer:

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptilian threads)

After much consideration and thought it has become evident that the "Reptilian Shape Shifter" craze has got out of hand in the Aliens/UFO Forum here on ATS.

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

The Skunk Works Forum was created for exactly these sort of theories and or speculations.

Springer.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

[Mod Edit:
Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.]

[edit on 2010/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hi Leira...I'm nearly speechless. I'm so excited and pissed off at the same time. Crystals and oil. omg how did I miss that???? Good catch. Oh wow, this is VERY serious. So YAH. The crystals are the "gold". **** it totally went over my head! It was right there in front of my face. That's what they've been trying to tell me all this time.

You connected the dots. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers for you.

Um so now what???? You KNOW they're not going nuke the moon. Oh hang on a sec...I get it. NM

Them blood SUCKERS! They thought we'd never figure it out? Hmmmmmmmm I didn't know that about the rainbow mega supercrystals. So they're friggin farmers. Wow. Well I knew that already but....hey! Do you think that our moon and also Phobos are big ass space stations? That would explain all the traffic.

Anyways dude this is great, well not great, it's terrible, but I mean you know, it's good to know them mind-controllers are stealin our energy resources. They suck energy like they SUCK plasma. Hot damn.

Yah you know (this a little personal oh well) I swear that someone's been screwin with my menstrual cycle. Anyway if I find out it's those "moon kings", there will be hell to pay. I think it is them, I sense that.

Yahweh's stationed on our moon? That's good to know.

Thanks for caring about us and about our planet!!!!!

Toni

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Oh yah!! I almost forgot!!!!!!! No wonder I had that accident on the stairs when I was about 18 months old.. uhm let me see, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963 and I was born Nov. 5, 1962 and I rushed out from between the door and my mother's legs (after she opened the door for salesman), flew-tumbled down a flight of concrete steps and landed on top of my head at the bottom 3 days before Kennedy's assassination...so that would make me a year and 14 days old.

Mom said all I was wearing was a diaper.

I've always had the impression that happened because I knew, even at the at that early age, and I was trying to warn my mother. Interesting how President Kennedy was "head" of America. My mom said that the fall didn't even phase me. Sometimes I wonder. haha

Anyway! So I didn't know Kennedy wanted to send astronauts to the moon. You think that's why he was offed?

Could very well be a cover-up, a conspiracy here.

Toni

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So uh are you saying that you think our moon is the fabled Nibiru the Death Star?????????

But wait a sec...the moon is a planet. But that doesn't mean that I'm not seein' it, cuz I am.

That's deep. hahahaha wouldn't that be something?!!! A Nibiru lunar drive-by everyday for millions of years. Sneaky basturds.

I'm giving that more thought. I'll get back to ya.

Toni

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A couple of weeks ago, I watched "The Rock" (Nicolas Cage & Sean Connery) again, guess I was really bored. But what caught my attention this time, was the end-scene. In that scene, Nicolas Cage comes running out of a small church, where he went to retrieve a microfilm left there by Sean Connery's character (Mason).

A couple of seconds later you see Nicolas cage going through the images and remarks "wanna know who killed Kennedy?", and then there's silence as you see the car drive off in the distance. But when the camera pans out, it is somewhat focused on a wire-pole with three horizontal beams, looking an awful lot like the "triple cross" of the Vatican.

I think this was done deliberate, as an hidden message. I have heard many theory's, but never of a Vatican connection. Anyway, it will be a guessing game, until, one day, the actual "truth" comes out. But all-in-all, I think it is a very plausible theory, although I can not think of any reason why. It sure as hell makes more sense then some bloodsucking lizard master of the universe

I, for one, hope to be alive, when the real truth is uncovered, if ever. Cause speculating, gets us nowhere but lost...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by 2Faced]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
WOW... ya someones cycle is definitely off track. Or perhaps...out of order? Anyway, I found your story to be very interesting. Not that I am saying I believe it but it was just as entertaining as any other thing I read on here. Not too sure why this makes some people (^^^^^^^) so angry... Oh ya, their whole "cycle" thing is messed up. At least whoever the angry person is was kind enough to give us all a fair warning! Perhaps it is someone who has just recently discovered the "pleasure" of intellectually dominating some stranger online and so they are still fascinated by it. Anyway, I know you said you didn`t want this to go into creative writing but I would say you should definitely explore this route. And I hope other members arent so harsh with you. After all, like someone else said, they arent gonna nuke the moon... And just so you know, the moon controls our tides, so by losing it, some areas would be flooded wouldn`t they? Also, other than "black" technologies, do we have a nuke or any other thing that could blow up the moon? Also, what would your "cycles" be if there was no moon? I thought it was a good thing to have fresh eggs once a month but I`m no expert. Maybe they could last for a year? Anyway, good luck, and PS theres a lot of people here who think they are like the USA and feel the need to "police" the world. After all, a top military general could read this and believe it and then "go rogue" and actually nuke the moon! So I guess its their "duty" to beat ya into the ground with insults, lol, whatever gets them their jollies I suppose! Oh in case your reading this I`m not talking to (i meant about) you because I realize you were trying to help, well then again, maybe you were, and maybe you werent. HA HA i kill my self some times exclamation mark
END OF TRANSMISSION

standby...............

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
I thought it was a good thing to have fresh eggs once a month

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Oh! Are you a farmer too??
I totally luv this thread, it's so awesome to be able to pull that veil back and kiss my creative side.

Oh yes! Finally.

I think the OP should really do a whole poem or something about this subject.

Toni

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
A couple of weeks ago, I watched "The Rock" (Nicolas Cage & Sean Connery) again, guess I was really bored. But what caught my attention this time, was the end-scene. In that scene, Nicolas Cage comes running out of a small church, where he went to retrieve a microfilm left there by Sean Connery's character (Mason).

A couple of seconds later you see Nicolas cage going through the images and remarks "wanna know who killed Kennedy?", and then there's silence as you see the car drive off in the distance. But when the camera pans out, it is somewhat focused on a wire-pole with three horizontal beams, looking an awful lot like the "triple cross" of the Vatican.

I think this was done deliberate, as an hidden message. I have heard many theory's, but never of a Vatican connection. Anyway, it will be a guessing game, until, one day, the actual "truth" comes out. But all-in-all, I think it is a very plausible theory, although I can not think of any reason why. It sure as hell makes more sense then some bloodsucking lizard master of the universe

I, for one, hope to be alive, when the real truth is uncovered, if ever. Cause speculating, gets us nowhere but lost...

[edit on 24-7-2010 by 2Faced]

Hi 2Faced,

Interesting about the Vatican connection. Mmm-hmm. That had not crossed my mind before.

"BLOODSUCKING lizard master of the universe"?!! Yes! That's what I'm talkin bout right there. Didn't Lady Diana (god rest her soul) say that the Queen of England is a lizard? Anyway the Pope could be a lizard master ya know. That would tie-in nicely with Leira's speculation of why former President J. Kennedy was offed.

Anyway, I think Freemasons/Illuminawwwwwwwti lol own the film industry and Hollywood and they broadcast their atrocities to procure public consent. I can't remember what it's called at the moment.

Why else would the Vatican want to eliminate Kennedy? What would be their motive, I wonder.

Toni

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
.Reptilians like Koopa just love themselves a Princess Peach.

Hey! I think I found a good metaphor for your "Reptilians like koopa" comparison except there's no princess in there.
Anyone could be a koopa, how would we know? Mario is the "lizard master".

Koopa Hell

www.collegehumor.com...:1935593

Toni

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the sanity of some of the people on this thread. Reptilians, Nazis...what about Elvis, is he up there too?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi I got cut off from the Internet so won't be on much. The public library only give me 1 hour per 24 hours.

I'll be back asap!!!!

Toni

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Kennedy got killed because he wanted to send a man to the moon.
This may very well be a truth, but, this alone, is not the reason.

Sure Kennedy was into many more things than the PTB wanted him in, for sure, but I think the main and real reason he was assassinated was because of a phrase at the end of one of his speech's.

"Man will be what he was born to be, FREE AND INDEPENDENT"

Free to travel to the moon
Free to travel our solar system
Free to learn our ancient past,
And to be Independent of it (our creators, that is.)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Then why did we go to the Moon?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by leira7

Then why did we go to the Moon?
Did we, really? And if we did, why are we not there now? Or mars for that matter...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nah, JFK was offed because his idiot brother RFK went after the Mob when they won they election in Chicago for him. I am also suspicious of the CIA and the Military Industrial complex because Kennedy was gonna significantly reduce Military spending. The Hawks would not allow this to happen. I'm not convinced we will ever know the whole truth about this. I'm also convinced the Cubans were really pissed about the attempts at Castro's life, and the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. There's no telling where the truth really lies.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Uhm I am presently working on a science fiction novel and I'm wondering does anyone know where I can find information about the quartz crystal?

Toni

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join