It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New travel warnings issued for Mexico cities in lockdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I keep seeing this over and over again on ATS, and everytime I do, the situation is worsening, but it kind of makes me wonder if this isn't part of the orchestrated scheme of the elite.

I say this because the North American Union seems to have lost some steam, with so many people being so vocal about thier sovereign rights as Americans.

Perhaps plan B, if the public chose not to embrace the idea in it's initial format, is to enrage the citizens from our financially encumbered neighbor to the south, and force the hands of the powerful drug lords in action against us.

These actions, once they reach onto our soil, can be declared terrorist acts against our nation by drug dealing terrorist organizations, and , since we have "officially" declared war on all terrorism worldwide, it would obligate the government publicly,to police the situation using military force.

Clearly, from a msm standpoint, the Mexican government wouldn't be considered competent enough to contain the terrorists on thier own, right?
So,with our troops neatly in place throughout Mexico, our P.I.C. neighbors to the north would no doubt embrace the action, and agree to unite to rid "our continent" of terrorism, and usher in the era of the North American Union, while securing a perfect location, away from the northern utopia, to exile the disobedient people who speak out against the tyranny...

...just a theory, that's what we're here for, right?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by toltecnightmare]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I would think there is a fairly simplistic solution to this problem to at least get the ball rolling. If the border states bring suit against the federal government for breach of contract and dereliction of duty and with-hold all federal income tax payments to generate working capital.

The border states could then build a nice little electrified fence, say 5000v @ 1amp, put in leaky coax or acoustic cable with some pod mounted laser scanning and a barrier fence capacitive signature analysis system, plus bury some acoustic sensors deep, like 50 feet to pick up the tunnelers.

A fence system like this doesn't cost that much compared to keeping warm bodies on guard every 100 yards. You only need a reaction team every 10 miles or so because the sensory system on the fence warms of incoming personnel up to 100 yards away.

When I used to design these overseas, we followed the 3D's, Deter, Delay and in worse case Destroy and it worked out pretty well, there are at least 3000 terrorists you won't be able to ask about the system.

And after you take care of the Mexican border, you might want to look at putting a fence around Washington to "keep the evil contained."

These "virtual" fencing systems are a joke, the border states need something that will stop these wankers, preferably, dead in their tracks in no uncertain terms. My apologies if I sound a little callous but I have seen far too much death and it really does make one a little jaded after a while.

Little joke - A guy on vacation from Texas and a politician from Washington were walking along the sand at Virginia Beach when the guy from Texas found a bottle. He rubbed it and out popped a Genie. The Genie, annoyed from being woken barked at the two men, "Well now I'm awake, I'll give you each one wish."

The politician said, "Wow, we've been having so many security problems with these damn citizens we need to secure Washington DC, Genie, build a wall ten thousand feet high around Washington DC that can never be broken so we can be protected." The Genie waved his arms and up went the wall, you could see it from the beach. The Genie looked at the guy from Texas and said, "And what is your wish?"

The guy from Texas laughed a little and said, "Can you fill that with oil, say a hundred feet from the top." The Genie waved his arms and it was done.

The guy from Texas looked at the politician and then at the Genie and said, "Damn, I missed one."

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 7/24.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
to all posters i have no problem with mexicans at all but theres too many illegals in the us and we gon open our borders # that....... they try to say we over populated but they let errbody and there mama's in...... not against africans but has any noticed how many gas stations they own kindy #ed up to me to see americans can't even get jobs much.... pondering

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by toltecnightmare

This is similar to what I've been wondering about this. You hear about all these US agencies using provocateur tactics to get us all riled up...So when the US government finally does "take action against the terrorists" it will seem perfectly logical that we should occupy them (Mexico) and absorb the nation, so to speak.

There are some things that just don't ring true- like mutilated bodies left at Catholic churches for one. I'm not trying to stereotype but every single Mexican I've ever known was very, very respectful to their god and 90% of Mexicans are Catholic. I'm not saying the mutilations didn't happen or anything- just that it seems fishy. Maybe these guys were the other 10%, who knows.

Anyway- I should be in bed not up reading horror stories.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I see enough mexicans in Ga, damned if I want to go where I can't drink the water, can't trust the food, and might get gunned down for no reason. I will stay right here thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
double post. Sorry

[edit on 24-7-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Obama is a POS, do-nothing president. I guarantee if the border cities were full of black people he would be all over it like flies on crap. He is in breach of his agreement to uphold the constitution and should be removed from the office he so leisurely resides in.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

where can i find that about the bodies at the churches

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This sickens me.

It is time to deploy US troops in defense of the southern border. It really is that simple.

The National Guard first to avoid violating the Posse Comitatus Act. I would recommend both ground troops and surgical airstrikes by the Air National Guard. If the problem persists, than deploy the other branches of the military.

Mexico is a functional anarchy and narcocracy where control exists only at the state level and among cartel leaders. Nation building should not be the issue. Simply staunching the flow at this point. Then suture it. The Mexican border CAN be effectively shut to all but LEGAL immigrants. The claims that it is "too big to defend" are absolutely ludicrous propaganda.

[edit on 7/24/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
who would go to mexico anyways

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

The bodies were not at a church. They were at what I called a grotto, more like a roadside prayer shrine. Regardless, the display was extremely disrespectful.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Infowars.com covers this topic well.
There is no need to rehash here.
The borders must be defended.

They are not defended for 'no good reason'.
Remember this.
It is truth.

To find out more, the first sentence should lead you in the right direction.
I have no intention of recreating a wheel already ridden.
Defend your borders or suffer the consequences, collectively!

The Federal govt. has no authority over a state's right or it's peoples' right to defend their borders. This is common sense.

Use it or lose it.
This is a natural law.
Abide by it or suffer the consequences.

Good riddence to all slaves/subjects, by design, of course.
Use it or lose it.
TPTB know this; you?
TPTB know not.....you?

Again, I have nothing to hide wise-asses.
Enough with the smart usernames and commentary.
It is 'understood' since.....long ago.
I only hope you are paying 'attention'.

It is for your own good.
knowwhatimsayin.
uhU.....foshOr

smartypants, you stink to high heaven.
halos aren't for free.
they're earned.

Not impressed.....
Get real.....
or I'm gone.....
unto you.....that is:
of course.

In dashell; your 'real time' shell.
Wake up.
@!Smack!@.

One more time.
Open Up the field to other bloggers input to my posts.
.....or I'm gone.....as you will be soon enough for eternity.....only.....I will remain asshat!

Your word, not mine though.....seemed appropriate.
No?

Sometimes patience takes too much patience.
You 'know' what I mean.
Wake up!
A 'wake' is headed 'your' way.....

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Man, reading about this news more and more really sucks. I have family in El Paso and in Chihuahua. They keep saying that it's just getting worse. These drug cartels just go into schools and mow down everyone just to intimidate. For what? Power? It's just asinine.

I just wonder when the breaking point is until everyone just rises against this corruption that is screwing over Mexico and the USA.

We're all mad but I keep feeling as if we're all just waiting for the right moment to take our stand. I really don't want a violent up-rise but we've seriously got to take these people out before they take us out.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

There is a website called borderlandbeat dot com that has much more that the MSM is (not) covering. Go prepared to see some bad stuff. It is reporting from citizen activists along the border.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
President Obama's face is soon to replace lil Bush's face next to the definition of EPIC FAIL. There is absolutely NO excuse as to why the Arizona National Guard has not yet been deployed; I'm also wondering why Gov Jan Brewer hasn't deployed the guard yet herself, what is she worried about?

It's probably time to start putting some blame on the Mexican government as well for this. It is because of their lack of control that some of their citizens(the cartel) are acting the way they are and its time for them to be accountable. Technically we could hold them accountable for the actions of the cartel, which at this point is well beyond grounds for war; they are literally invading us!

The time for extermination is upon us. These cartels cannot be reasoned with and should no longer even be treated as human beings, but more like cockroaches.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
The next steps the cartels will take will be on the US side. It is really already happening, but not on a scale grand enough to make news, yet.

Anyone seen the circulated email of 3 beheaded men (with Z for Zeta carved in their chests) displayed on top of and in front of a Catholic roadside grotto across the river from Rio Grande City TX?. Or live video of men in black paramilitary uniforms beheading a man while he's pleading for his life?

We here in S. Texas have, and the silence from our federal so-called govt.
is deafening.

THATS BECAUSE OBAMA CARES MORE ABOUT THE SPANISH VOTE THEN YOUR LIVES ON THE BORDER!! HE EVEN SAID HE WONT TALK TO ARIZONA WITHOUT AMNESTY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ENTERED ILLEGAL THEY ARE POTENTIAL VOTERS AND OBAMA KNOWS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If Obama gets amnesty for all Illegal mexicans they WILL vote him in for 4 more years!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

I really dont think its about votes. Hes going to lose more voters then he gains through his inaction. This may have something to do with an agenda hes wiling to sacrifice for but not votes.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

FRACK!!!! WTF not get a GUN, and DO SOMETHING????? THAT is the "American" thing to do! Do NOT WAIT, for "somebody else", to help!!!!
DOG help those, who help themselves!!
Especially, if they use HK's!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Our =/= are
Their =/= there =/= they're

Please understand the point I am trying to make here.

On topic: This seems all too familiar. I believe the next step involves sending these illegals to towns and camps so that we may concentrate their numbers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join