It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude 7.2 (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
* Friday, July 23, 2010 at 23:15:09 UTC
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 07:15:09 AM at epicenter
Location 6.770°N, 123.350°E
Depth 614 km (381.5 miles) set by location program
Region MORO GULF, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
* 112 km (70 miles) WSW (243°) from Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines
* 119 km (74 miles) S (188°) from Pagadian, Mindanao, Philippines
* 141 km (88 miles) E (97°) from Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
* 911 km (566 miles) SSE (163°) from MANILA, Philippines
Location Uncertainty Error estimate not available
Parameters NST= 52, Nph= 52, Dmin=0 km, Rmss=1.19 sec, Gp= 36°,
M-type="moment" magnitude from initial P wave (tsuboi method) (Mi/Mwp), Version=A
* NOAA Pacific Tsunami Warning Center
Event ID pt10204002