It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: probably a balloon but still interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Was my thought that loopy? Oh geeze!
And here I had it totally envisioned in my head. I was just getting stuck on the logistics.
But c'mon, the video may be playin' backwards, where the object is really going away, not coming towards him, no?
Okay, I'll hang it up now. Thanks MMN!
Now you can relax
I won' tax that ol' noggin o'yours anymore tonight.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Then the plane would have to be going backwards!!!!!!

Hang on.....

Maybe the camera is on the back of the plane!!

Now I have 2 migraines!!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

We don't know which way the plane is flying. That's part of my point. All we have as a reference point is the ground and that's arbitrary at best.

Whose to say the plane is even moving (although we know it must in order to stay in flight). We have no vantage point other than the camera's lens. We can't even see the plane.

So throwing something out there (say a ball) and playing the video backwards isn't THAT far-fetched. However....keeping the object parallel opposed to dropping, is where I lose my argument

I bet ya really need an aspirin now? Hmmmm, maybe go straight for a shot of whiskey instead because I'll probably post more!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am talking with the guy that recorded this, where he could upload his raw footage? Is there a site that does not require registration I could suggest to him?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
All that I can say is whatever it was went bye bye so quick I didn't get a good look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join