It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks 03: Raoul Moat Manhunt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
*shakes head in astonishment*

I'm sorry, but the Roaul Moat section was BANG out of order. It was biased in favour of him (in my opinion), and was completely obscene even for ATS. I am... well I wish I could say, but that would put me in breach of the T&C's. I am completlely disgusted with that section.

Back to the drawing board ladies, and try again.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

It was biased in favour of him (in my opinion), and was completely obscene even for ATS.

I actually gathered the complete opposite of that interpretation and it seemed like Julie was actually asking 'Huh?' in regards to those (the MSM and citizens) who were enamored with the criminal, wanted him to not be apprehended, and created Facebook pages in homage to him.

She even ends with this in rebuttal to all of the positive recognition he was receiving:

But the fact is, he chose to break the law that made him end up in prison in the first place. We have to remember that millions of people are in prison and lose their loved ones or relationship and this does not lead them to go on a shooting spree.

Seemed pretty cut and dry to me she was 'perplexed' and a bit taken back by all the support a murderer received as if he was some celebrity in the style of Natural Born Killers.

Looks like your 'astonishment' is a bit misplaced there.

[edit on 7/25/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey there, Hmm i not sure how you came to the point that i was in favor of him,

1 i was giving the view of the media making us try and feel sorry for him?
and that I myself was shocked by this as i felt no sympathy for someone who kills or injurers people for life,

I believe i stated that a good few times through out, That was my whole point and opinion on the matter, I was shocked and saddened that he was being seen as some "legend" for killing.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There's a real lack of clarity and flow, it's like they're struggling to get their words out at every sentence I just can't watch it.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I must admit I didn't watch the whole thing though, as I was already familiar with every topic they brought up to discuss.
It was still interesting to hear their commentary even on the topics I was familiar with. For example I think Julie made some good points about the safety of sunscreen topic and Ashley made some good points about passing laws to make it legal to videotape police action when it should already be legal, and so on. They really do add their own insights to the topics instead of just regurgitating what's in the thread, that's what makes it interesting.

That's great but you don't need to make a video to reply to a post or give your opinion on topics of the week. That could simply be a blog.
I personally think this thing is good for those interested but lacks the polish you want from a video so within a minute your turned off, and so it gets turned off as well.

I suggest sticking to written media and keep it an opinion peice and ensure we all know its opinion. I think that would work better.

I sometimes think the "chicks" are just a ploy to get the site more popular and since Males rule this type of domain and are the majority of site visitors its like they are trying to manipulate us by using pretty girls to push their agenda.

I think this siite is becoming to main stream and they are slowly becoming the MSM we all love to hate.

Sorry girls, thumbs down. I like my news factual, polished and informative. Not regurgative opinion peices.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The delivery keeps getting smoother but my gripes are mostly with the set.
The background design looks nice but the shadow behind Julie's head is distracting.
Must be a lighting issue in the UK set because I don't see shadows behind Ashley.
Another issue, the lighting seems to be a little too yellow, almost incandescent.
It's warm and diffused causing the subjects to slightly lack contrast. I don't see any true black anywhere in the video.

TYPO ALERT!
Please get better proofreaders.
The same word (CAUSE) was misspelled five times:

9:31 Sunlight Does Not Casue Skin Cancer
10:00 Are Skin Products Casuing Cancer?
10:31 Sunlight Does Not Casue Skin Cancer
11:05 Five Ingredients In Sunscreen are known to casue cancer.
11:31 Sunlight Does Not Casue Skin Cancer

14:13 Is it MyronBrown? I'm reading MrRyanBrown.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3ea78947f10.png[/atsimg]

Ashley & Julie,
santa said you girls have been good. merry christmas.
these are for you two, and the conspiracy chicks project.
as far as i'm concerned, you can do with these what you want.

the first may fit better.
the second may not fit, however thought you might want it.
...................................................................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................................

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a74c18862a0b.png[/atsimg]

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

No one that knows me wants me to fight.
When everyone wants me to fight, no one knows me.
When no one knows me I am alone.
When I am alone, I am not home.
When I am not home, I want to go home.
When I cannot go home, I want to bring home to me.
When I cannot bring home to me, and I cannot go home, … no one I know wants me to fight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a380a7f1831.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Someone needs to get the girls a DBX 286A voice processor (or two so you don't have to change settings between them once they get dialed in for each), and turn up the high frequency enhancement a tad. They should be more intelligible, and that would work in spades with minimal cost.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to get a great broadcast audio processor on the final audio too (anywhere from "affordable" to 15 grand tho), but just 1-2 286As on the vocals would make a world of difference.

Looking good tho for sure, maybe just working on some lighting & colorist things for their skin tone, but it's getting better.

Cheers,
an industry dude, aka The UnCola

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join