It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Heroes vs. the Westboro Baptist Church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
whats wrong with not being pro [snip] ya'll sick as hell herr i won't judge nobody but god will... and if you don't believe in him have fun wit ya rfid chips and wateva..... crazy thang is music now tells u..... if there is a satan there is a god i'm done with this post... [snip]

Mod Edit: Undesirable comment removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2) Behavior. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 24/7/10 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Whether one is gay or not does not mean you must bend over for them or.....unto them! I have a few friends I know go both ways though they know I don't go 'that' way. I find 'some' women absolutely sexy and irresistable at times in my 'own' way. It is 'my' way. After 7 years, I still find my wife quite sexy as the day I met her. I find other women sexy as well though 'try' to keep my hands to myself. At times I find this difficult because they are attractive to myself in their own unique way. They are unique in their own way by their very nature, experience/path. This is 'understood' many times over.

Yes? Of course. They are unique! I enjoy dancing (especialmente con latinas) skinny dipping, massaging, touching, caressing with some of my female friends as they do with me. So Be It. I have done no harm. We are still friends.

I go into any relationship without an end in mind. This way, neither party leaves dissatisfied in the end. How could they? It works, therefor itIs.

It's mostly hormonal.....anyhow.

They (gays and straight folks with understanding) are some of the nicest people I have met.
I suppose this is why some attractive ladies like them as well.
They communicate on a level most men do not understand.
They communicate 'personally' to a woman.
I understand this and respect this 'trait'.

Although I don't find it attractive to myself, I understand the attraction to another of the same sex. It starts with the physical, then the mental. I personally find no satisfaction with bending another over or being bent over. Some have tried, to no avail. It is not who 'I' am. You may be surprised who some of these 'folks' are? I'm not. I find no satisfaction of yanking another's wiener or having my wiener yanked by another of the same sex. haha.

It is not my place to judge another.
I love another as they are as long as they Do No Harm Unto Another.
This is key.....the key to 'understanding' another.
Hormones.....

So Be it.
To each his own.
We all own our 'own'.

Many find that a man and woman were meant for a reason.
Some don't. I find that a woman's energy compliments a man's and vice versa. I understand this to be natural to myself though I am not to judge another as another is not to 'judge' another. "To Do No Harm" applies here as well.

Who is one to judge the attraction to another.....?
This is a grey area though one still has a choice.
To each his own that will be known.

The 'heart' is what matters in the End.
I try to love all mankind in their present 'state' of being.
True Love knows no boundaries.

From experience, I find a woman's 'energy' very attractive and sexy. I act on this and am rewarded. So be me. I am satisfied. So are they. A simple touch or massage from the opposite sex is enough for me. It really is all about 'positive' energy. I get this from females sensually, sexually. Males can only communicate with males on a certain level to myself, mentally but that is where 'I' draw the line.

Again, so Be it.
To Each His Own.
For all will be known.

I always try to love my brothers/sisters regardless.
To be otherwise, seems futile, does it not? They 'are' your neighbors.

It's really all about sharing 'positive' energy.
To give a brother a hug is harmless, the rest is entirely up to you.....and so are the consequences.....

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
as a topekian i love to hear other folks do things like this!

i think more and more though topeka is ignoring them for the stuff they do.
they ARE real-life trolls who are willing to ruin other peoples lives for ideology and dogma.
the only time i've read about them is when someone burned their shed down and people painted swastikas all over their church.

there is nothing worse than being known for this, ignorance and the wizard of oz lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

You aren't the only one. It's the first thing that popped into my . as well.

I think I might take a stroll to the convention center tomorrow and see if there is any action going on. After I get some sleep that is, I have the graveyard shift today. If there is some of this still going on, then you can rest assured I'll take some vids and pics!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Fred Phelps has absolutely no integrity and we all know that he is very anal about that!

Personal Disclosure: Yep! I said it...Mr. F Phelps lacks any anal integrity!

P.S.
Those super hero's!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You're aware that's what they try to do, right?

Phelps was a freakin' lawyer. It's a scheme.

They piss people off and do all of their irrational nonsense. Then when someone gets pissed and attacks them, that person gets sued. It's what they do. It's how he and his church makes money.

That's only if they catch me or even find out who I am...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thecause

Well, if god will judge them, then GOD will judge them, not people. Unless you can prove you are god, my advice is, don't judge others.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
"What do we want", "Gay sex"
That's very funny.

Are these the same dispicable clowns who protested at heath Ledger's funeral? Disgusting freaks. What I don't get is they are of the belief that God created everyone and everything, but then they go about claiming that God hates gay people and so on. Kind of stupid is it not?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

No man is to judge the Creator or the creation.
If you do no harm unto another, no harm will find your way.
If you harm another, you will be harmed.
You should know this well.....by now.
This should be common sense as are the consequences of your every action.

When necessary, defend yourselves from violence in any form.
You were given the tools to defend yourselves.
Use them.

If you do not 'use' them, you have only yourself to blame.
Again, this is common sense.

Innocence must be protected.
As you wish it upon your child, your neighbor's child and Mother expects this from you. Respect life. It is a gift NOT to be taken lightly as 'your' very life.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Perseus Apex, your posts makes absolutely no sense in regard to mine. In fact, it makes no sense in regard to this thread.

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Respect life. It is a gift NOT to be taken lightly as 'your' very life.

So you are saying that life is a gift...but not mine?

You should probably read this and this.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
That was one giant leap for nerdkind!... even though it could have used more furries :3

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner

You make your life's work increasing the suffering of people that are already suffering?

Actually he started out doing tons of good things and bringing justice to black folks of whom no one else would take their cases.

Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1962, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm in 1964.[citation needed] The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he says.[13] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were 'n-word' lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.

Phelps took cases on behalf of African American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially based police abuse.[citation needed] Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[17] Phelps also sued then-President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state.

en.wikipedia.org...

And the CNN article
"'Most-hated,' anti-gay preacher once fought for civil rights"
www.cnn.com...

Before you condemn someone blindly simply because you disagree with them on some issue, at least do the smallest bit of research on them.

The guy clearly isn't as bad as everyone paints him as. He has never hurt anyone's civil liberties. Sure disagree with him all you want, that's your right. Just understand he is not 100% evil like is commonly portrayed.

He has done many good things for folks who were treated extremely unfairly, and played an EXTREMELY important role in the civil rights movement by having the guts to stand up to the KKK at the threat of death.

IMHO, Phelps is a 50-50. Yin Yang type. He does as much good as he does bad lol.

He clearly stood up to defend the rights of black Americans and he stood up to defend 'separation of church and state', two wins.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I just find it sad that even here at ATS we have like 99% of the population foaming at the mouth with hate and anger for this silly old man, and they failed to research his history and find out he was no where near as bad as they were told to think by the media.

Unless you guys hate civil rights for colored peoples, and dislike the separation of church and state?

Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

This is awesome I wonder if batman and robin were holding hands during the protests? lol but in all seriousness I love seeing people come together to battle an issue that shouldn't be an issue in the first place. An those asshats getting it handed to them wasn't bad either!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecause
whats wrong with not being pro [snip] ya'll sick as hell herr i won't judge nobody but god will... and if you don't believe in him have fun wit ya rfid chips and wateva..... crazy thang is music now tells u..... if there is a satan there is a god i'm done with this post... [snip]

Care to try once more in English?

Not sure what you are rabbiting on about.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Cant... Stop... laughing..........

I knew, KNEW this would happen! AWWRIGHT Comicon fans!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You know i always thought the Bible had it wrong when it said "the meek shall inherit the Earth". Surely the translation should be "the GEEK will inherit the earth".

GEEK POWER!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I just find it sad that even here at ATS we have like 99% of the population foaming at the mouth with hate and anger for this silly old man, and they failed to research his history and find out he was no where near as bad as they were told to think by the media.

Unless you guys hate civil rights for colored peoples, and dislike the separation of church and state?

Didn't think so.

Well, personally I think the old guy is disgusting. To protest at the funerals of soldiers because the military allow gays to enlist, is as pathetic and sickening as that muslim here who was sending hate filled letters to the families of Australia soldiers who died.

And really, for someone to be so damn obsessed with gays as to have a website called godhatesfags.com is really a sign that he's a flipping retarded hate monger, so whatever good he may have done, in my opinion, loses any worth.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

i love hearing stories about the wbc getting mocked although i think getting beat up by drunken metal .s at the dio funeral was better

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join