It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince charles and the honourable COUNT DRACULA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Deep in the land that many a man has trembled in fear with the tought of passing.Lays Transylvania.People have feared this place for centuries mainly over the chance of a meeting with Vlad the Impaler. But not Prince Charles because once again he has added to his portfolio another fine property.
Charles first visited Transylvania in 1998 and has since both 3 houses.
This one a fixer uperr!!
He also owns a guest house in Viscri Transylvania
The Guest house goes back to the princes ancesters in the 16th century.
They are also belived to be related to THE COUNT. MR DRACULA HIMSELF!!

This is just more strange evidence to add to the fire of consiracies about the hidden occult nature of the royal bloodline.

AND ANOTHER CRAZY VIDEO

And i also remember Princess Diana talking about Charles reading evil books the night of the wedding that made her cry.
PEOPLE YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS UP!! LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but Count Dracula is a fictional character.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

But not Vlad the impaller, were Dracula was spawned from.......
2nd

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
I hate to break it to you, but Count Dracula is a fictional character.

Uhm.. no he's not!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
YOUR NOT BREAKING ANYTHING TO ME ,i JUST TOUGHT IT WAS INTESESTING.You dont like it pay me no mind.I was just writing a wtf? fact about the houses and through the other in.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by oxbow

But not Vlad the impaller, were Dracula was spawned from.......
2nd

It's Vlad Dracul..

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes, there was a real Dracula, and he was a true prince of darkness. He was Prince Vlad III Dracula,
also known as Vlad Tepes, meaning "Vlad the Impaler." The Turks called him Kaziglu Bey, or "the
Impaler Prince." He was the prince of Walachia, but, as legend suggests, he was born in Transylvania,
which at that time was ruled by Hungary.

Walachia was founded in 1290 by a Transylvanian named Radu Negru, or Rudolph the Black. It was dominated by
Hungary until 1330, when it became independent. The first ruler of the new country was Prince Basarab the Great
(1310-1352), an ancestor of Dracula. Dracula's grandfather, Prince Mircea the Old, reigned from 1386 to 1418. He
participated in one too many losing battles against the Turks and was forced to pay tribute to them. He and his
descendants continued to rule Walachia, but as vassals of the Ottoman empire.
The throne of Walachia was not necessarily passed from father to son. The prince, or voivode, was elected by the
country's boyars, or land-owning nobles. This caused fighting among family members, assassinations, and other
unpleasantness. Eventually the House of Basarab was split into two factions - Mircea's descendants, and the
descendants of another prince named Dan. Dan's descendants were called the Danesti.
Mircea had an illegitimate son, Vlad, born around 1390, who was educated in Hungary and Germany. Vlad served
as a page for King Sigismund of Hungary, who became the Holy Roman Emperor in 1410. Sigismund founded a
secret fraternal order of knights called the Order of the Dragon to uphold Christianity and defend the empire
against Turkey. Because of his bravery fighting Turks, Vlad was admitted to the Order, probably in 1431. The
boyars started to call him Dracul, meaning "dragon." Vlad's second son would be known as Dracula, or "son of the
dragon." Dracul also meant "devil." So Dracula's enemies, especially German Saxons, called him "son of the
devil."

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Yes, he very much is. He was invented by Bram Stoker, though he likely took his inspiration from Vlad III the Impaler.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
On this question of whether "Dracula" existed, there are two of them.

"Count Dracula the vampire" is a fictional character.

"Vlad the impaler" is a historical character, but there is no reason to think he was a vampire.

So the two sides of the argument are both right, as long as you don't think you're talking about the same person.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting post. I believe there is indeed a conspiracy involving the royal bloodlines of the world. The roots of this go far deeper than one might suspect.

Just check out resemblances of current people in high places of the world right now (presidents, royalty, business moguls etc.) this alone seems to be proof enough to me.

As for Dracula, I think if aliens can exist vampires can too in all likelihood.. maybe even vampire aliens!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

but there is no reason to think he was a vampire.

Except for the fact he would decimate bodies and drink the blood of his victims I guess you would call that a vampire.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Isn't the anti-christ supposed to be attractive? I don't think people are very interested in anything aside from how ears that large can grow on such a narrow head.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

It all depends on what you mean by "vampire".
Ancient legends have often described creatures, perhaps spirits, living off human blood of necessity, as the main core of their diet. Possibly this goes back to fear of the spirits of the recently dead. This was the original understanding of "vampire". The Stoker novel and the films derived from it treated Dracula as one of these, and built up a theory around the idea.

More modern popular culture has decided to extend the word to include the casual tasting of blood, with the result (and perhaps the purpose) that the adolescent can get a thrill of excitement from tasting blood and thinking "Now I'm a vampire!".

Even what you mention would make Vlad the Impaler a vampire only in this secondary sense.
He was actually better known for the method of execution which gave him his nickname.

new topics

top topics

join