It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People from the Gulf of Mexico...PLEASE SPEAK UP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

If this is true, then this is the best news I've seen in this "disaster" forum to date: billions of living creatures as well as livelihoods built on generations (an entire culture) spared.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
I took a little boat ride around and I have never seen so many porpoises frolicking in the water, following boats playing around, feeding, jumping out of the water it was awesome! according to a local fisherman, the porpoises are enjoying the extra shrimp available to them since shrimping has been outlawed this season.
On another good note, the shrimp will also be extra abundant when shrimping is allowed again, they are being allowed to recover.
Anyhow, some good news from down south!

That is because all the sea creatures are congregating in shallow water where the crude is less concentrated.

So, what you think is 'good' news, is actually more bad news.

www.youtube.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There's a project starting to raise awareness of the BP oil spill and its one we can call contribute to. This video is a trailer for the film but I guess what they are trying to do is to get locals who are effected by the spill to contribute their own footage and to conduct their own interviews and send them in to be involved in a film about what happened. It looks like it could be a great way to get involved, especially if you want to show people all over the world what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but there was an earthquake in Louisiana, which is kind of unusual for Louisiana. I don't know if this would have any effect on the oil spill, but here is a link:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by b.jim
I'm wondering when Wikileaks will get on the oil spill.

They'd be logical for whistleblowers, employees and contractors...

Il be contacting Wikileaks shortly as I'm comprising a little interesting data myself

>D Hehehe..

chat....__._/

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
We're hearing more things about the Gulf of Mexico having stopped the oil spill. Yet I do not believe this and if anybody can provide information, pictures and video's that this is not really the case, any boats picture's in that area, any evidence of on-going fishing in those area's.

If you get the idea where I'm coming from, would be muchly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Also anybody from the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding who have resulted to strange illnesses, could you always bring your stories forward and let us know here please. As I have been contacted by a few other's from surrounding area's of Gulf of Mexico who have contracted strange disease's.

I strongly believe Corexit has a lot to do with the dispersant's sprayed over the oil spill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join