It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Socio-Economic collapse - 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have read and am seeing more and more prrof everyday, that as early as December 2010 the United states will begin to descend into total anarchy.

Much like Greece and Tailand, much of the worlds will likely collapse as the global economy collapses much liek it did 2 years ago, except worse.

Someone I know, who I will not disclose the name, who works as a government contractor for the DoD, is aware and has informed me of the Government contingency plans for a global collapse.

Martial law WILL NOT be declared in the U.S... Instead, the new global anarchy will make the idea of a 'New World Order' seem liek the best way to go for the sheeple.

How does this all tie in to 2012?

Overwhelming evidence supporting the 2012 End Times - (DoD documents, procured by my souce, state that the Federal government and U/N Leaders have initiated the construction survival bunkers and ships, including Vivos Survival Bunkers - www.terravivos.com/home.htm)

The Earth-Crust Displacement theory, supported by Albert Einstein, will begin to occur in mid-2012. Scientists aroudn the globe have stated concern over the weakening magnetic field of Earth. Michio Kaku has even expressed concern that we should be alarmed of the coming events!!!

The Global Socio-Economic collapse due in 2011 will set the foundation for the NWO, which in turn will generate worldwide protests and conflict, further taking the interest off of the coming cataclysms..

(Just a side note: Here in Hanover, Pennsyslvania we just had our first earthquake... a 3.6 on the Richter Scale which shook houses and broke windows. Not a huge deal but it opened my eyes.)

Earthquakes in the Ring of Fire (Largest area of volcano concentration) have been up nearly 400% in the last year!

I strayed off topic quite a few times, but I just wanted to get this out and see what you guys think about the possible coming collapse of society before 2012...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Okay, I'm not post stalking here, but your threads were on the new thread area. Anyway, there are all kinds of cycles that show that Volcanic activity and techtonic shifting go hand in hand in varrying cycles. With more eruptions comes more earthquakes. It's not the sign of the end times, unless this one is different than the million cycles that came before it (hint: it isn't).

Also, the solar maximum has been rescheduled to late 2013 so that won't factor in with your 2012 timeline.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If it was going to go it would of gone in 2008,whilst I see a recessed decade for the USA it wont collapse theoretically the Federal Reserves limits are infinate,and they'll be quite prepared to double or triple the debt for future generations to keep the global ponzi scheme going.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Your busy today! Maybe you could provide a source for the threads your creating. I could say I have unnamed sources that told me aliens are real. Problem is, no one cares what my "unnamed source" has to say.

Without evidence or something other than my brothers friends sisters cousin told a guy that works at McDonalds with a man that knows a guy that can verify............blah blah blah.

Sorry, threads like this are turning me off to this site. Soooo....well.... i think you get my point.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Your busy today! Maybe you could provide a source for the threads your creating. I could say I have unnamed sources that told me aliens are real. Problem is, no one cares what my "unnamed source" has to say.

Without evidence or something other than my brothers friends sisters cousin told a guy that works at McDonalds with a man that knows a guy that can verify............blah blah blah.

Sorry, threads like this are turning me off to this site. Soooo....well.... i think you get my point.

Just turn on any news channel and you'll see we're headign for another economic disaster, but worse.

Beck, Limbaugh, and dozens of other widely known talk-show hosts and economists are predicting 'we're heading towards a disaster' -Limbaugh.

January 1st, as you all know, our taxes will skyrocket because the tax cuts set in place by the Bush Administration will expire. Peopel are havign trouble holding on now, imagine what will happen when the federal income tax rate hits 40%.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Read my post above they'll let you suffer a depression but they will never,ever let the system collapse and can conjure infinate monies to prevent it if necessary.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Read my post above they'll let you suffer a depression but they will never,ever let the system collapse and can conjure infinate monies to prevent it if necessary.

I completely understand that! People are waking up to the fact we don't have enough money and are spending money we don't have... conjuring up infinite amounts of inflation causing cash will mess everything up even more.. No jobs=no economy=anarchy

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The Wizard of Oz is one step ahead yes excess money in circulation causes inflation but most dollars these days are computer generated from one institution to another,the money never sees the light of day therefore does not cause inflation.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Just turn on any news channel and you'll see we're headign for another economic disaster, but worse.

Beck, Limbaugh, and dozens of other widely known talk-show hosts and economists are predicting 'we're heading towards a disaster' -Limbaugh.

January 1st, as you all know, our taxes will skyrocket because the tax cuts set in place by the Bush Administration will expire. Peopel are havign trouble holding on now, imagine what will happen when the federal income tax rate hits 40%.

Well... I don't mean to nit-pick, but the Bush taxes that are due to expire are for those people making over $250,000 a year. If you are in that tax bracket, then you are definitely going to see an increase in taxes. Otherwise, no worries.

The "double-dip" recession is beaten like a dead horse by boo-hooing Republicans wanting to say I told you so. Not all economists are on board and there are actually many economists that have a rosey outlook. I don't listen to what others say about things....too many political factions. I make judgment on how I am my immediate family are doing. I see no tendency towards any collapse or even a double-dip. Things are getting better from my perspective.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The Earth-Crust Displacement theory, supported by Albert Einstein, will begin to occur in mid-2012.

ECDs have long ago been shown to be wrong. Doesn't happen. Einstein wrote a forward to a book shortly before he died. I doubt he would have done that 10 years later when plate tectonics began to be established.

To claim that Einstein did more than give his nod to a new idea to test out is wrong. ECDs have failed all tests. In fact no rapid TPWs, true polar wanderings, have ever happened. No TPWs in the last 200Ma, although there is an event 84Ma that is being discussed.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

you had me to you mentioned beck and limbaugh--they are cry babys that get paid!! check it out dude/dud.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

you had me to you mentioned beck and limbaugh--they are cry babys that get paid!! check it out dude/dud.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

# scares the crap out me when I hear that stuff. People complain about the fear mongering of Nibiru or 2012. Try politics and it is for real.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Clearly the elites, with their infinite recources and *cough* wisdom, believe *something* is afoot. We can see this from their activity. (deep underground military bases, seed vaults, acting as if theres no tomorrow, ect...)

Now theyre evil as hell, but not stupid. Perhaps we should pick up on their cues.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

I get a kick out of people misrepresenting seed vaults. They have been around for ages. Every company out there producing seed for sale has its own seed vault. They collect seed from the wild and use then in cross breeding experiments to come up with plants that can withstand a large number of diseases. The seeds are also collected to produce new and pleasing varieties of flowers. A while back there was an interesting quest to produce a yellow impatien. They came in all colors, but yellow. It was deemed a worthwhile goal, i.e. it could make some money.

Impatiens

So yes, seed vaults are owned by companies in the seed business. There are also many seed vaults to provide a robust genetic pool for the future. If a disease evolves to attack and destroy important crops, then a solution has to be worked out to keep feeding people. That solution begins with the highest genetic diversity available. Fields of crops have low diversity. The goal of seed banks is to maintain diversity.

Is the newest see bank a sign of impending doom? No. It's just big and in a place to get mention. As the articles all point out there were 1400 seed vaults before this one and this won't be the last to be built.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Really? Your link doesn't imply that it shows proof that there are other seed vaults as you stated. So why doesn't MSM then show these and call them the doomsday vault? LOL man your agenda is easily seen.

new topics

top topics

join