It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I got off the grid. You can too!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is something that can give you more of an understanding, AND also help with knowing how to handle any courts proceedings, and how to affirm that you are a sovereign person, please I note that this very technical in nature, but easily understandable with the proper research of most that I have provided above.

I have also copied these individually as possibly needed. Some of you may have recently received these forms, but with this you can protect yourself properly, by knowing YOUR rights, and not understanding (stand under).

Peace to you...

COMMENTS FROM THE PROFESSOR ON TRAFFIC CITATIONS AND INTRODUCTION TO ABATEMENT

There are many who believe that special appearances (by paper work, motions, etc.) nullify a court’s jurisdiction. Under emergency powers this is false doctrine. There is no remedy in challenging a courts jurisdiction, except by abating its process, first. Abatement's are not a challenge to a courts jurisdiction, merely a good faith attempt to correct errors in process, "correct the errors judge and I'll appear."

www.hobbleknot.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I also want to thank all that have participated in this thread, and all the well wishes, I hope that my story, can give all of you some hope. We can and will strive for happiness, its our given right, and we ALL deserve it, and I want to wish each and everyone of you, the best for all of your future endeavors.

This was all from my heart, and for all of my friends, though I may not know you, your and I reside on this planet, so we are connected. Peace and Love.

NoRegretsEver

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't adverrtise too much about getting off of the grid. Ever heard of Ruby Ridge? He boasted of getting off the grid as well. Let's just say things didn't turn out like he wanted it to.

Massacre at Ruby Ridge, The penalty for advertisement of non-governmental participation.

A lesson from chess.......never tell your opponent your next move.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
EXCELLENT thread!!!!!!!! NoRegretsEver, you have done a great job in expressing an issue that many of us "believe we can do" oneday. I have read 2 threads recently that vaugely touch this subject....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you have really put this subject into terms that most people can understand(i'm new and will flag you when i know how). I believe you have given hope to many people! I have been following the freeman movement here in Canada a bit and am really proud, and have upmost respect for people, like you, who take the responsibility for their own lives. Me, I'm still reliant on the "government society", and mean no ill will to anyone else who feels unable or unwilling to make the leaps you have, as I realize I have never walked your path either.

We "Persons" - rely that someday we will get a pension after putting thousands into it for YEARS.
You "human being" - Pave your own road.
We "Persons" - say were's my unemployment benefits.
You "human being" - Pave your own road.
We "Persons" - say the guy/gal I voted for never gets in or doesn't do what he/she said.
You "human being" - vote for yourself and your family every day.
We "Persons" - pay illegally collected taxes.
You "human being" - pay yourself daily.
We "Persons" - submit and agree to being a "Person" owned by the government (yup our choice when schools had us apply and sign for our #'s, because we needed them to become an employee, imagine that their all different)
You "human being" - are a "human being" free to live by the law of the land. basically PEACE, imagine that.

I realize now the difference of being a "Person", a corporation and a willing part of a "Governed Society" with "Laws(some dont even make sense)".
....and what it takes to be a "sovergn", a "human being", with "god given rights to the land"

I have no doubt that you sleep very well at night.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Hey that was pretty inspirational!

I enjoyed reading your story and i wish i had the guts to do the same thing - but i havent.

You took a gamble, and it paid off. But what if you had taken this step and your new life was a nightmare?

I suppose you will never find out if you dont do it though.

Don't you get it? She absolutley, positively would have made any "nightmare" work in her favor. That woman has determination and spirit.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
He said $400.00 down and $450 a month. I told him I would call in a week.

$450 a month for a house!?!?!?? Holy Hell! I pay $500 a month renting a ROOM! Just one tiny 8x10 ROOM!!!
I hate California lol

I bought my foreclosure here in Oklahoma for $13,000.

It was in hideous shape thou and not livable.

It took weeks to get it that way.

Plumbing mostly.

The cheapest I have heard anyone getting one here was around $11,000.

Right now the cheapest foreclosures are around detroit and other
economic pits of despair.

For what is coming I recommend a small community far from any
major cities.

Not being near a high traffic highway is good idea as well.

Various events could create biblical migrations.

Just consider what would happen if the Cumbre Vieja let go ?
Yellowstone ? Long Valley Caldera ? Toba ? etc etc...

Then there is also the whole NWO can of worms.

California is totally broke and planning on releasing 169,000 prisoners.

Some didn't belong in jail in the first place, aka plant growers.

But some did belong in there, and they will take this as a POWERFUL
message.

They have won, and they have simply over loaded the system,
and jail is now a VERY temporary thing.

With this new found free pass to "rest up" after some non-violent
crime for a short while they will redouble their efforts to help
carry some of possessions that might be burdening you.

This is going to end up a wild west out there at some point.

So for anyone on the left coast I'd say bust a move.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is newspapers.com, you can look at the map, check out a state that looks good for you, by looking at the map you can decide, on the time travel, the distance from relatives, even the distance from the gulf.

Its a place to start.

www.newspapers.com...

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I really hate to break it to you, but spelling your name in lowercase letters is not going to help you escape "the grid." I'm not sure where people get the idea that they can just shout into the air one day "I'm a sovereign citizen!" and no longer be bound by the rules of society.

If you stop paying your taxes or avoiding the responsibilities placed on you by the government, you're going to go to jail. If you tell the judge that he has no jurisdiction over you because you are a "freeman," he's going to hold you in contempt and take you to jail. If your only defense to the Jury is that you are a "freeman" they are going to send you to jail. If you tell the guards they have to let you out because you're a "freeman," they're probably just going to beat you.

Nothing accomplished, nothing solved.

Congratulations though on being a property owner. Just remember that you're still property to the NWO whether you want to be or not. The law is not what is written on paper, the law is what the people with the tanks and machine guns say it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Your correct about it not being that easy to get off the grid, but it is possible, it is a process, but it can be done. The system is here to tell you that you cant, then they tell you that you have to be scared, and that they can take your freedom away.

Yes, those things can be done, if you don't know what your doing. This thread wasn't to give false hope, but to give nothing but hope. People always say, well its sounds good, but it cant work, well I'm here to say that it does, and it can, if you have the right state of mine, and the ammunition of your mind you can avoid the ammunition of another kind.

Fear is what keeps us docile, and its been working for far to long. Everything that I have posted here can be traced back to statutes, and laws that are in effect right now.

Now about owning my property, because it was a transaction between 2 persons, I never went into a contract with a corporation ( courts, realty), so my house cannot be taken, because the courts would be considered a 3rd party, totally irrelevant to the original transaction.

And yes the way you sign your name is important. Its as easy as saying your here or your not, I am a person or I am a corporation. Here is an example.

If you owe a credit card bill, and fail to pay, then a collection agency (3rd party), had acquired your debt, (they paid for it), then your debt would have to be not only proven, by the 3rd party, but also prove from the other company that they have not received compensation in your matter. You can then write (certified mail) to the 3rd party, inform them that you will allow them 7 business days, to show in writing, the services that you received from them, and how you owe (the 3rd party) the amount.

If within the 7 business days you do not hear back from them, you can call and fax the paper work back to your credit bureau, claiming that they have failed to claim your debt, and they have to remove it!

I know this because I have done it. It is not taking from the system, it is about a company that was to lazy or to hasty to await a payment for your debt (just in case you couldn't pay it, or they added extra charges) and a company to quick to purchase it, to scare you and add on charges.

BTW I got this information from the Mary Croft book, and tried it myself, and it works, I wouldn't advise to do it on everything, just any company that sold your debt, so that someone else can make extra money, or a company that added extra charges which can sometimes make it impossible for someone to pay it off.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Great post. Life is about taking risks. I recently decided to get out of the military and knew it would be a huge risk having almost no education and the poor job economy, but it has worked out so far for me. Someday I would love to do what you've done!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Consternation

I wish you all the best in your personal pursuit for happiness and freedom. I hope some of the information available in this thread can help.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
First link posted,please forgive,the truth has been known for some time.
Listen to/read the words.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Cudos to you young woman, you are an inspiration to all sisterhood

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
NRE

I may not agree with the Freeman slant but do applaud you on what you have done. Your stance of helping others there and being independent are great.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i like living on the grid, gives me a better idea of what they're up to

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
(=
I knew I loved your name for a reason about 3 weeks back.
I will contribute my share to this thread tomorrow.
(pat on the back)
well done noregrets

Till tomorrow.
stars and flag.

love and light..

Sleep well

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Very good story Sir. Quiet motivating.

Thank you for putting good thoughts and vibes in my mind and soul.

You've got my gears turning.

Edit for: oh yes... star and flag for you
and for: Best of Luck to you and your family.

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Illuminated_1]

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Illuminated_1]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silverfox6

Thank you so much , I just hope that people can see that this our world and we can share our experiences in good and bad together.

Peace to you and everything you do.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

These are the kind of stories I thoroughly enjoy reading the most on these boards. It's a shame they are few and far between.

So please, more GOOD NEWS stories!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Congratulations .. Good to see that you found freedom and made a better life for you and your children.
It can be done .. Did it nearly 30 years ago and enjoying life far from the cesspool of western "civilisation".

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join