It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline of Pre-2012 and up to 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Using observatories on the earth and in space, astronomers have been able to study the nature of the cosmos in unprecedented detail. By analysing the motion of distant galaxies, they have discovered that the whole cosmos is expanding under the influence of forces unleashed at its birth in the big bang. Combined with studies of the radiation left over from that primordial explosion, they have found that the universe was born 13.7bn years ago, give or take 200m years.
Pinning down the date of creation with such precision is impressive, but scientists have gone much further. They have begun to piece together the whole history of the universe, from the big bang to the present day. The very earliest moments are still the focus of intense research, and the final word is not yet in. Even so, the timeline of events now emerging is every bit as astounding as the creation myths of the world's religions.

10^-43 seconds
Known as the Planck Era, this is the closest that current physics can get to the absolute beginning of time. At this moment, the universe is thought to be incredibly hot, dense and turbulent, with the very fabric of space and time turned into a roiling morass. All the fundamental forces currently at work in the universe - gravity, electromagnetism and the so-called strong and weak nuclear forces - are thought to have been unified during this stage into a single "superforce".

10^-35 seconds
The so-called Grand Unification Era, at the end of which the superforce begins to break apart into the constituent forces we see today. Around this time so-called inflationary energy triggers a dramatic burst of expansion, expanding the universe from far smaller than a subatomic particle to far larger than the cosmic volume we can see today. In the process, the primordial wrinkles in space-time are smoothed out.

10^-32 seconds
The energy dumped into the universe by the end of inflation leads to the appearance of particles of matter via Einstein's celebrated equation E=mc^2. Initially a mix of matter and antimatter, most of the particles annihilate each other in a burst of radiation, leaving behind randomly scattered pockets of matter.

10^-11 seconds
The so-called Electroweak Era, when the last two fundamental forces still unified with one another - electromagnetism and the weak nuclear force - finally split, leaving the universe with the four separate forces we observe today.

10^-6 seconds
As the universe continues to expand, it becomes cool enough to allow the familiar particles of today's matter, protons and neutrons, to form from their constituents, known as quarks.

200 seconds
At a temperature of one billion degrees celsius, protons and neutrons start to come together to form nuclei, the charged cores of atoms. Within 20 minutes, the temperature of the universe has become too cold to drive the process, which ceases with the formation of the nuclei of hydrogen and helium, the simplest and most common chemical elements in the universe. The formation of all the other elements - including the carbon, oxygen and nitrogen needed for life - will emerge with the first massive stars millions of years later.

300,000 years
The universe has cooled to about 1,000C - cool enough for electrons to pair up with nuclei to form the first atoms. By the end of this so-called Recombination Era, the universe consists of about 75% hydrogen and 25% helium. With the electrons now bound to atoms, the universe finally becomes transparent to light - making this the earliest epoch observable today.

200m years
Small, dense regions of cosmic gas start to collapse under their own gravity, becoming hot enough to trigger nuclear fusion reactions between hydrogen atoms. These are the very first stars to light up the universe.

0.5bn - 1bn years
The force of gravity starts to pull together huge regions of relatively dense cosmic gas, forming the vast, swirling collections of stars we call galaxies. These in turn start to form clusters, of which one - the so-called Local Group - contains our own Milky Way galaxy.

9bn years
The force of gravity trying to slow the cosmic expansion begins to lose out to the anti-gravitational effect of "dark energy", a mysterious force which has been accelerating the cosmic expansion ever since.

9.1bn years
A region of gas and dust from exploding stars in the Milky Way galaxy starts to collapse under its own gravity, forming a small star surrounded by a disk of rocky material and gas. Swarms of giant chunks of debris form within the disc, collide and merge - forming the Earth, moon and other planets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent History

EVERYTHING IN RED READ!!!!!!!!

Approx. 160-80m years
Life has evolved to the point of giant reptilian organisms; commonly referred to as the dinosaurs.
Early man MAY have possibly been in exsistence at this time, due to the discovery of a human footprint beside a T-Rex footprint.

Approx. 80m years
A gigantic asteroid roughly 3 miles long impacts Earth in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. All life is destroyed with the exception of small mammals.

Approx 100,00 years
Modern man arrives in Africa. Our branch, the Homo Sapiens, is enormously different than the Homo Erectus, the last known ancestor of our species.
This points to the possibility of a missing link; either an unknown species, or evolutionary intervention of the unknown.

Approx. 10,000 years
The FIRST civilization on Earth - The Sumerians - writes the first documents in human history.
The Sumerians were extremely advanced - somehow, they knew that the Sun was the center of our system, and that there were 9 planets! 5000 years before anyone discovered a single other planet!! But there was a 10th planet in the Sumerian writings and astronomical drawings - They called it Nibiru.

Nibiru is a huge red planet, orbiting a brown dwarf star. Nibiru is inhabited by a super-advanced race; the Annunaki.

The Annunaki interfered with our evolution around 450,000 years ago.

All around the planet, drawings of gods on ships and creatures that resemble todays aliens are intact and preserved. How is it that cultures and religions on opposite sides of the worlds worship the same gods and depict the same craft and what they look like? Not coincidence. Not possible at all to be a coincidence.

Approx. 5,000 years
The great flood of Noah wipes out all life on Earth. The flood is a gigantic tidal wave that sweeps over Earth at elevations up to 6000ft. Nibiru's passing between Jupiter and Mars is the culprit.

In the year 2012, an unprecedented Solar Maximum will be taking place, as proved by NASA.

A process called Earth Crust Displacement, supported by Eintstein, takes place.

Gigantic earthquakes on the magnitude of 10.0-15.0 strike in 95% of Earth's surface. Up to 1/3 of Earth's population is killed in the earthquakes alone.

2011- global socio-economic civilization collapses, we can see it happening now. Nibiru is visible in MAY 2011!!!!!!

Late 2012- 99% of active volcanoes on the planet erupt, killing millions and coverign the earth with dust and ash

Early 2013- Nibiru leaves earths orbit.

Late 2012- Gigantic quakes in the oceans trigger hundreds of 5000-8000ft tall tidal waves, which wipe out the remainign population.

GOVERNMENTS AROUDN THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THESE EVENTS!!! HANGARS ARE BEING BUITL TO SURVIVE IN THE HIMALAYAS!

THIS CATACLYSM HAS HAPPENED BEFORE! THE MAYANS AND EVERY CULTURE KNEW!!!

The only safe places are elevations above 8000ft. Africa is the most stable continent with few faultlines and few volcanoes.

WEVE BEEN WARNED!!

God has given up on our race.

This isnt a saving or tribulation...

This is an extermination.

EVERYTHING WE KNOW....

IS WRONG

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i apologize for any bad gramar. my computer does not register keystrokes sometiems and the mouse rarely works.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Mooradian]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Good work...I like timelines...thought about doing one myself.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"everything in red read"? I havent seen anything in red and you have no sources. Also, as many will be along to point out, if "Nibiru is visible in MAY 2011!!!!!!", you would see it by now and it would be effecting our planets.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sigh.

Sounds alot like yet more fear mongering to me.

.....Oh and there is no Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

You had a good post going until you got to the aliens part. Oh well, nothing more than I expect. By the way, you really just described the MOVIE 2012 and nothing more. There is not Nibiru or else we would be able to see it today and your timeline jumps around so bad that I now have a headache.

Quick question though, are you selling everything that you own and moving to above 8000 feet?

[edit on 23-7-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Me and other peopel have a contigency plan.

We continue to lvie our lives to the fullest and make gains everyday, while still preparing for the worst.

Trust me, we're gonna know if/when to sell our things and move away.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Good thing we are all immortal.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Since really none of the projections can be proven, I'll put my own projections towards the Ascended Masters and their statements over the past few years. According to them, there will be no cataclysm, but only regional chaos (whats new) as we progress towards 2012 and beyond. The incoming energies from the black hole at the center of our galaxy will bombard us with torsion energy waves which is known to alter DNA in a leap of the evolutionary process. This is why our fossil records show so many gaps and missing links in the various species evolution, including mans. As our solar system lines up in the procession of the equinox (every 26, 500 years) in 2012 (more or less), those torsion waves increase. Mankind will see a shift in consciousness and evolve.

Just prior to these heavy bombardment of torsion waves, we will enter a photon belt in which there will be 3 days of darkness. It's at this most dense part of the outer belt that once the earth enters the light of our sun can't reach us for those 3 days. The Maya and Hopi talk of the 3 days of darkness...they've been through it before.

As far as Niburu...the Ascended Masters state it does exist. However, its orbit doesn't put it back here for another 2000 years, so it won't be a part of the equation.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by ptmckiou]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am deeply sorry for the jumping around of this post, I got alot of source info from other places, and I am very enthusiastic about this topic and tend to get waay too excited.

I have been studyign and researchign this phenomenon for 4 years. I have come to the conclusion that there is simpyl too much evidence to say 2012 is just another Y2K.

It has always amazed me that cultures from around the world depicted the same gods, prophesized the same things, and had very similar architecture.

My opinion is that it simply cannot be coincidence.

I understand that people have opinions and there are soem interestign points as to why this will not happen.

But what really seals the deal for me is the insane weather and natural activity we've been having -Effect of the solar maximum and Nibiru? Or a natural cycle? I tend to believe the solar maximum/Nibiru bit. I understand how you are saying it could be a cycle though.

As for the NASA changing the maximum to 2012.. Well I'm one of those types that doesn;t believe crap that the Gov. or Federal organizations tell us. 95% of it is lies. I won't even go into the the 9/11 conspiracy, not even the right forum.

But mainly I just wanted to open a forum here and see what you guys thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
sorry again, double post

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Mooradian]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou
Since really none of the projections can be proven, I'll put my own projections towards the Ascended Masters and their statements over the past few years. According to them, there will be no cataclysm, but only regional chaos (whats new) as we progress towards 2012 and beyond. The incoming energies from the black hole at the center of our galaxy will bombard us with torsion energy waves which is known to alter DNA in a leap of the evolutionary process. This is why our fossil records show so many gaps and missing links in the various species evolution, including mans. As our solar system lines up in the procession of the equinox (every 26, 500 years) in 2012 (more or less), those torsion waves increase. Mankind will see a shift in consciousness and evolve.

Just prior to these heavy bombardment of torsion waves, we will enter a photon belt in which there will be 3 days of darkness. It's at this most dense part of the outer belt that once the earth enters the light of our sun can't reach us for those 3 days. The Maya and Hopi talk of the 3 days of darkness...they've been through it before.

As far as Niburu...the Ascended Masters state it does exist. However, its orbit doesn't put it back here for another 2000 years, so it won't be a part of the equation.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by ptmckiou]

That actually sounds interesting, even though I have no knowledge of Ascended MAsters or Torsion waves.. so i wont comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

Wow. Torsion waves is a hoax started in Russia. It garbage. No DNA is affected. You forgot to mention the 2 to 12 strand change in DNA. Given up on that part of the hoax?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But what really seals the deal for me is the insane weather and natural activity we've been having -Effect of the solar maximum and Nibiru? Or a natural cycle? I tend to believe the solar maximum/Nibiru bit. I understand how you are saying it could be a cycle though.

Insane weather--do you mean the heat? It is summer.
Natural activity? It's just that -- natural. The Earth has been having quakes and hurricanes long before you or I got here and will continue to have them long after we die.

A cycle? Yes, the four seasons.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You have some huge problems with your time line. Some of the more important errors:

1. Sumerian writing is not 10,000 years old.
  2. Early Sumerian writing was not prose. That developed 1000 years or more after writing was invented.
  3. They did not know that the sun was at the center of the solar system.
  4. They only knew about 5 planets: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
  5. Other cultures knew about planets, too.
  6. Nibiru was not a planet described by Sumerians
  7. There is no evidence for a global inundation 5000 years ago
  8. Einstein did not support ECDs. ECDs are known not to happen.
  9. If any planet sized object were within 320AU of the Earth it would have been detected by now.
  10. No human print has ever been found in the same rock layers as a dinosaur print.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
sorry if im wrong but this sounds a lot like this movie i saw a couple days ago that just came on demand

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
dude i believe something big will happen in 2012 while i believe our governments all know or have some knowledge about it i reckon nobody would listen if told.

I reckon there will be massive earthquakes and a polar shift yeh it will be dramatic but it won't wipe out everybody on the planet, ii'd say if you live on reasonably high ground inland you're fairly safe

nibiru? i heard many stories about that planet. the destroyer which will pass close by to our [planet of course i've heard too many different stories to be able to make up my mind on the truth about it from it been an attack base for reptilians and all sorts

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

Rapid pole shifts have never happened. That's out. Many astronomical studies rule out a planet sized object passing by. Earthquake levels are the same as before. Earthquakes are local events.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

ignorance is bliss!! never thought id mean that...yeah guess on some level we all know this could happen and soon...i like the divine intervention theory...any volunters out/up there??

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

ignorance is bliss!! never thought id mean that...yeah guess on some level we all know this could happen and soon...i like the divine intervention theory...any volunters out/up there??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join