It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, a few questions about experiences in life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hello, I am obviously new here.

I am Ezekial, the 5th member of an Aussie Security/Tech/Politics 'thinktank'.

My experience that I am trying to figure out is this:

Ever since I was a child I have experienced a dream that I cannot fully understand, but recurrs very frequently.

The feeling is the only sense in the dream that I can describe.

It feelign like I am being squashed, squashed by something I cannot 'see' in the dream but I know it rolls over me slowing repeatedly. As an empath I also sense a feeling of pure glee coming from somewhere as I am being squashed.

I have this dream roughly once a month while asleep, now here's where it gets strange.

I get this feeling when I am awake.

I have even gone catatonic (only word I can describe it as) a few times. It may be a weird form of epilepsy as sounds or a certain pattern trigger the sensation - but I have been tested for this stuff while entering the Royal Australian Airforce with no outcome.

I do not freeze everytime, most of the time i just stop in my tracks and usually swear and break out in a sweat.

I've also had experience with aliens and ghosts (either in relaity or damn realistic dreams - not sure). I have scars after some dreams, scratch marks on my arms that do not match my hands.

One more thing, I went to a psychic convention to hang around laughing at the fakers and posers reaping the money from clueless patrons. As I walked in, 4 seperate psychics ran at me telling me that I cannot be read because I have "...a red dragon wrapped around my aura preventing all readings..." -freaky stuff.

Anyway, It official; Im rambling.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You are definately at the right place then welcome!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hey Ezekial
welcome to ats maybe if you put your dream in the dreams section on bts that might help plenty of people their that could untangle it for you

if you need anything else send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I've been watching this forum for quite a while now and finally decided to do the right thing and register.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi Ezikiel, welcome!!

It's only a theory, but IMHO you're having womb/birth memory dream... recalling the senses and feelings of being born.. It's pretty common, and lot's of people have something like that you describe.. (though it's less frequent as you get older)

like I say, it's just a theory, but it makes sense to me... I've never come across anything on the web abut it though.

anyway.. enjoy the boards!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That does seem to make a lot of sense. But the feeling I have distinctly feel like something is rolling over me, not all around pressure that would indicate womb/birth memories.

I just had another of those dreams last night, and as I recall, there is some image of a smallish hill that I used to live on as a child, it makes no sense and doesn't correlate with the squashing.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Maybe its some repressed memory? do you remember getting squashed near a hill when you were little? lol

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi Ezekial,

Your post just reminded me of the dreams I used to have when I was a child of about 5 years old. I too would be squashed, it was very scary. During the same time period, I would be terrified of going to sleep because I would see "monsters" in my bedroom.

Everything stopped when my parents brought a Roman Catholic priest to bless the house, and to pray with us throughout the night.

Causality? I can't prove it, but I do have faith.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
whoa, thats freaky stuff. maybe its a demon or something? lol

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
or just the power of suggestion.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Welcome! Do you think that perhaps you are having some sort of flashbacks to a past life death experience? Perhaps you are during these times that you experience this going into a sort of self hypnotic state or trance where you recall this traumatic moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That idea sounds a lot more 'realistic'. I'll look into it a little further when I have the dream next, and i'll write all I feel in a notepad as soon as I wake up.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Have fun and dont beleive everything you read.

new topics

top topics

join