It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near White House emits ray of light !?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

One Moment…..

Is that Wilbur? It looks like a hybrid between Fonzi and Doogie Howser.

No…..it’s Robert Stanley like I wrote it was! Anyway, don’t disrespect the Fonzie!

When I Googled "hyperdimensional UFO" (because that's not a real common term associated with UFOs) Richard Hoagland's name kept popping up so right there, I got suspicious.

They’re all in on it, as I wrote. This lot just latches onto anything that will keep them on the radio, keep people hitting on their websites, keep people buying their books, etc…

Hoagland sits on the proverbial fence with me. I haven't completely pegged him one way or the other.

Hoagland’s been forced to back away from so many of his stupid theories that he now rambles on for hours saying & committing to almost nothing.

Without even doing any research, this 'story' in this thread just isn't/wasn't sitting well with me.

I will try to find my previous detailed posts about all this…..that will confirm your BS radar is working well on this one!

I still remain confused whether he's claiming ownership on the 1952 photo of UFOs over the Capitol. (or is it Capital?)

No…..that’s a very old case.

Am I still givin' ya a headache?

You & that balloon thread!

Actually, there is something I really want to post to you on that one, but I can’t find it!

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It was taken with a Canon PowerShot 710 IS with flash and no shaking/blurring, 800 and 1/60 exposure time i believe, it was on the auto setting for night shots as all the other pics were too. So you can just barely see the brightest of the stars in the sky, it was clear and you could see the milky way very nicely.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by orazio]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This guy is a bit obsessed with filming UFO's in Washington!

He even photographed them landing at the Capitol!

Wilbur “Will” Allen, a former White House employee and Air Force One engineer under U.S. Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton, revealed that John Podesta, former White House chief of staff under President Bill Clinton (1998-2001) and Co-chair of the Obama Transition Team (2008-9), has told him that the frequent UFO and extraterrestrial landings which Mr. Allen is able to document photographically using state of the art high definition equipment could, if made widely public, “destabilize society.”

Mr. Allen believes that his photographs, which are forensic in quality, document that the same intelligent hyperdimensional civilization was behind the July 16, 1952 and the July 16, 2002 flyovers of the U.S. Capitol. These UFO/ET flyovers are continuing into the present. Mr. Allen states that the civilization communicating with him and directing his photographic documentation of their hypervelocity landings on the U.S. Capitol are “grey and human-hybrid.”

The photo of the landing:

Look familiar?

Hint: Long exposure.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Thanks mate!

Look..... about this bunch of bludgers & their Washington "aliens".....

Why don't we "do a Robert Stanley" & get ourselves a leather jacket each, get a couple of "Back Street Boys" type of photos taken & become big UFO investigators like this mob?

Maybe we could have groupies & everything!!

I'm telling you I'm onto something here.....

I mean.....look at Urzi!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd70fc26266e.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Oh wow, I too want my photo taken with some promo girl!

That would make me a play-a!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Listen to me.....I think this may be important.....

That "babe" with Urzi?

I think it may be Boy In A Dress.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f55acb3d78c9.jpg[/atsimg]

A Boy In A Dress ATS Profile Page

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Ahh the good, the BIAD and the ugly!

I wouldn't be suprised!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Hmmm.... It could be him, he gets around a lot.
I've zoomed in to see what clues might be there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cab4ffd974a4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i'm just going to say this, a while back feb 2010 joseph tittel ( a self proclaimed psychic who predicts things ) made many predictions for the year 2009 one of which being a UFO being sighted in washington DC capital

here is the link to the thread that i posted his prediction, ( just time stamp purposes )
thread

UFO sighting in washington DC, government covers it up very very quickly

anyways, the only reason i'm not linking to his website is because i think he just got lucky..

i don't think he is realy psychic as he makes many many vague predictions, but thought it'd be easy enough to mention this since i remembered it

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Yeah, but if a pro wanted to image the white house (apologies, i mean the Capitol building), with a starry sky backdrop...where else is he going to go?

It won't make for the best shots of stars because of the lights etc, granted, but if the intention (as it seems to be) is to take images of the building AND stars, there really isn't much choice but to go where he went.

As has been said, his background seems to be trustworthy or at least, he's not some attention seeking wannabe or loony.

Interesting..thanks OP.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
That is four minutes of my life I will never will get back.

Especially considering it was near the Capital, and not the white house.

Please keep the national landmarks straight.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There's no proof that it was over the white house?

The object could be anything or anywhere...

Is there a full version of the original video? with sound, landmarks etc...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I hope obama was abducted and they decided to put a brain in him.

"put a brain in him" - good one!
- Maybe it is trick photography?? Who knows. Or some type of marketing like those blimps and small planes that advertise for companies.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
SO........ does this mean the LIGHT BEINGS SHOWED UP 8 DAYS LATE????????? You know from endcbes' thread. Um just sayen?

Yeah, ofcourse, because a small circular object with something coming down automatically = LIGHT BEINGS

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Spikey.....

As has been said, his background seems to be trustworthy or at least, he's not some attention seeking wannabe or loony.

As per the info myself & others have posted in this thread, you might want to have a more detailed look into the background of all of this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Very interesting, probably ours though, I have something really weird that happened to my first thread, It got deleted and when I tried to go to the direct link for it I got a 404 error, suspicious much. Anyways here's wat I can gather from this vid and comments. Laser beam is lightning, hate to say it but that's light off the camera lens that is very coincidentally near the lightning or is a light from a human aircraft. As fro the laser being near the whitehouse, where does it show that. This is probably a hoax or a trick of the human eye

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That BIAD pic made me lol

Interesting it appears more like it is emitting a plasma beam? Well at least in sci fi or si fi that is what they look like. Where does the whole claim of "cross dimentional" craft come from ? Did they see it come out a worm hole or ? What a silly assumption that is like saying it came from candy land because candy is yummy. It could be ball lightning and he captured ball lightning in a seconds footage slowed down? It jumps in the video and that says to me it was moving faster than his shutter speed could keep up with. This says to me he just happened to catch something random in a millisecond The so called laser "shot out" happened in the blink of an eye. Im pretty sure it is ball lightning.

Ball Lightning examples

The footage of CGI ufos landing on the white house lawn in the end was silly and not necessary @ whomever made that video. smh

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
In this day and age of high fidelity its going to take more than just a picture of a "light" to prove that you saw something interesting. Follow the link in my sig below. Learn how to take a better picture than just a "stupid light"....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join