It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near White House emits ray of light !?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

MMN,
we are awaiting with bated breath...
let's put this in the "never say never" bin (i.e. Hoax).

73's,
Tom

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

While viewing the video I was struck with the idea that perhaps the UFO is our secret technology and the weapon is a plasma base weapon being fired against a foreign nation or off planet craft that is in stealth mode. There are those who contend that based on the technological abilities of certain aircraft, AI determines threat levels because it senses or sees what is in stealth mode or flying in ways not found to be conventional.

It is the stealth mode identification that allows the AI supercomputer to dispatch advanced secret response crafts to deal with other UFO type crafts and other advanced aircraft from other nations.

The fact that we cannot see what the UFO was shooting at implies that there might be something there that we the public cannot see. The UFO can see the stealth craft perhaps even another UFO in stealth mode or some type of invisibility cloaking device that is supposedly used by advance entities.

While I know this is a far fetched theory, sometimes truth can be more fantastic than to think some UFO came near the White House just to shoot their laser light into the air. The beam did not go all the way to the ground. Ask yourself why if it is laser did it not go further?. Based on power some military lasers can shoot to the moon, so in that regard I don't think it was a laser. If it was then it did not shine through the cloaked craft or cloaked UFO.

Anyway thanks for the posting. I found it a good way to mentally exercise. Time for me to go back to viewing video logs.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

MaxBlack!!!

I think you got the answer! You were not supposed to know these things. Who told you? About our cloaking and AI threat detection and the other stuff / thingies?

You are in deep doo-doo with the PTB. Better get out of Dodge they are tracking you IP as we speak, or so I was told by the other guy, what's-his-face.

Hurry, turn of your machine and wipe your hard drive...wait I hear the black helicopters now...too late.
Oh well, better luck next time.

88's,
Tom

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
reply to post by One Moment

True, never say never unless there is never any proof, reliable sources, etc.

I know we differ on this but proof doesn't automatically make it authentic.

Cause you see......I believe I had an 'up close and personal' encounter back in 1997. I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I just can't convinced others that it did, that's all. And although that would be helpful, it doesn't negate my experience.

It's really too bad we haven't perfected telepathy yet because man, if we could just read the truth we'd either be in a lot of trouble or, vindicated!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Fired against a foreign nation? This was supposedly shot in Washington DC.

I know anything is possible at this juncture but if it's ours then there's nothing foreign about Washington (well, except Obama
)

Unless you're saying this was NOT filmed in Washington and was leaked out and others fabricated it's location. Good lord, is nothing real anymore????

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The image in the beginning of the video in the OP is taken from History Channel's "UFO Files", and it is a reinactment of the UFOs seen over Capitol Hill in 1952.

You can see the scene (not real footage!) in this video (from 05:13 to 05:21):

I am also almost certain that the "laser beam" from the UFO shown in the OP vides (basically just a dot of light in the sky, could be a plane, helicopter or satellite) is caused by something called pixel bleeding" or "blooming":

It occurs when sources of light exceed the full well capacity (the electron-holding capacity) of the pixels on which they are being recorded. As a light-gathering pixel exceeds its capacity to hold captured photons, the excess energy spills over into the adjacent pixel (or pixels, if the second pixel also fills to its capacity). This spillover, called “blooming,” produces a spike of light.”

Read more here, where you can see some videos of UFO "laser beams":
Source

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by tomdham

True, never say never unless there is never any proof, reliable sources, etc.

I know we differ on this but proof doesn't automatically make it authentic.

Cause you see......I believe I had an 'up close and personal' encounter back in 1997. I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I just can't convinced others that it did, that's all. And although that would be helpful, it doesn't negate my experience.

It's really too bad we haven't perfected telepathy yet because man, if we could just read the truth we'd either be in a lot of trouble or, vindicated!

Again, I agree with you about the authenticity factor. And you probably had your experience which is fine for you. But as you say, you just can't convince others for that unfortunate absence of viable proof.

The perfected telepathy, uh, I'm not so sure that would be a good idea for the former reason you stated. Remember the movie "Liar, Liar"?

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks ziggystar60. Great find!
Just another reason to put this thread where it belongs, right One Moment?

Never say never, anyone?

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ATS Team:

As always, I am flattered I am being asked some questions in this thread, now that I have posted to the effect the sources for this material are known hoaxers.

Now, I always enjoy posting the validation for my comments, but I am going to risk upsetting a few people with this next comment:

"Why can't you do the background research & join the dots yourselves?"

I truly do try extremely hard to pull things together when I am asked such questions, but it all does take time. Sometimes it is not all that easy for me to find that time.

Honestly.....

If I can find this stuff, so can you!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Is that what MMN is talking about too?

This guy isn't claiming to have taped that. So I'm not going to begrudge him of using an eye-catching piece of film unless of course he's claiming he is then, you know who I blame the most? The Examiner for printing this story.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

But if we only knew what we were looking for then that would be easy. What I just wanted to know was: Was this 'energy beam' that was supposedly snapped on July 20th in truth, taken from another source?

How can one research that out? Google doesn't accept images in its search engine just yet!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

But if we only knew what we were looking for then that would be easy. What I just wanted to know was: Was this 'energy beam' that was supposedly snapped on July 20th in truth, taken from another source?

The "energy beam" (pixel bleeding/blooming in my opinion) was probably filmed by this Mr. Allen. I don't see any reason to doubt that, although I doubt he is some kind of expert photographer. They tend to know about pixel bleeding.

But the picture of the UFOs over Capitol Hill, the pic used in the opening sequense of the video, was taken/stolen/borrowed from History Channel's "UFO Files".

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

One Moment.....

I have literally hundreds & hundreds & hundreds of pages of notes, links, etc... regarding my work in this forum.

I will try to go back through those notes & post specific info, images, quotations, etc pertaining to this post when I am able to find time, if someone else doesn’t do that first.

My friend ZiggyStar60 has covered off the false image from the beginning of the video & the business of the “UFO lasers” very well.

You mentioned an image search engine…..I have one of those & it is very useful.

Regarding visual effects, although this thread isn't about a night vision video, have a look at this NV oriented video made by my friend KIZZZY which shows how bizarre video effects can be produced, that are subsequently intentionally & knowlingly used to make hoax UFO videos.

The initial 2 minutes of the video reference technical data & commentary validating the subsequent final 2 minutes of strong visual content.

The comparison of ”normal vision” with ”night vision” footage is very well done.

The “ray gun” effect demonstrated at the end of the video is a showstopper!

The Murrysville Pa Orbs - The Farce - Artifacts Of Generation Iii Nvg's

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

But the picture of the UFOs over Capitol Hill, the pic used in the opening sequense of the video, was taken/stolen/borrowed from History Channel's "UFO Files".

Hey Zig!

Lots of people use 'other' images in their videos for theatrics. Hell, look how many times the plane crashes on the WTC are used in people's videos!

But my question is.....is this guy, Wilbur, claiming he actually SHOT the Capitol Hill 1952 picture or.....was he merely pointing out the UFO traffic in and around Washington and was using that as an example?

I didn't get the impression he's claiming to have filmed or photograph that.
That's a pretty easy thing for professional UFOers to pick up on so I can't imagine anyone trying to call that their own and abscond with it!

Hey, I still think something less-than-par is going on here with this guy but, I want to try to stay unbiased and clear!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

One Moment.....

I tell you what.....

Here's a picture of the guy behind all of these "hyperdimensional" BS White House UFO stories & pictures......Robert Stanley.

If you do a little homework, you will find links to Hoagland, Amazon books, banned ATS members (including that idiotic Cmdrraleon who kept posting that he was an alien but he was really promoting his radio show, etc...) who were cross promoting via ATS, Michael Salla, etc...

They're all just an appalling bunch of spiv's & bludgers who keep Ufology in a downward spiral to the lunatic fringe.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
since when are laser beams crooked?

LOL... my thoughts exactly. What causes a beam of light to bend???

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Could it be similar..

beam from sky
beam from sky- added contrast

This is a photo I took at Mt. Adams recently, it was late at night the stars are visible in the photo if you look at the raised contrast. Was looking directly up at the sky lying on my back with the camera on my chest, and I took the photo simultaneously as I saw with my naked eye a reddish 'laser beam' shoot down from the sky directly into the ground to the left of my face. During that night of skywatching this was one of many sightings that took place.

These types of 'UFO-sightings' have been seen and photographed too in many forms.. even on footage, there is a video in Dr. Greers dvd which shows a spiral-type laser coming down in front of the camera startling the folks sitting around..

[edit on 23-7-2010 by orazio]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Is that Wilbur? It looks like a hybrid between Fonzi and Doogie Howser.

When I Googled "hyperdimensional UFO" (because that's not a real common term associated with UFOs) Richard Hoagland's name kept popping up so right there, I got suspicious. Hoagland sits on the proverbial fence with me. I haven't completely pegged him one way or the other.

Without even doing any research, this 'story' in this thread just isn't/wasn't sitting well with me.

I still remain confused whether he's claiming ownership on the 1952 photo of UFOs over the Capitol. (or is it Capital?)

Am I still givin' ya a headache?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Orazio.....

There is no EXIF data to assess the exposure time of your photo.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Robert Stanley.

Ah! Nevermind. I missed that earlier. Here, take two aspirin. They're on me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join