It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near White House emits ray of light !?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

Thanks for the article.

However, why is he calling this hyperdimensional? What does hyperdimensional mean anyway? I tried Googling it and it directs me to Richard Hoagland a LOT!

Why not call this a regular UFO that appears to have emitted a beam? Why the fancy name?

And why is this guy: Wilbur “Will” Allen (a former White House employee and Air Force One engineer) capturing so many 'hyperdimensional UFOs to begin with?

I did read he's a professional photographer but how many 'professional photographers' shoot pictures at 3AM?

Something doesn't sound right. I need to find out more about ol' Wilbur. I'll be back.......

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I hope obama was abducted and they decided to put a brain in him.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

This is what I am having a little trouble with:

Mr. Allan also states, “I took several stationary images of the stars as I usually do. However, there is one object I thought to be a star, moving and then discharging a beam of light!!!....

Who takes photos of stars in a city? Well, I suppose some people do but a professional would know (I would think) to get great night sky photographs you have to be somewhere remote. A mile from the White House doesn't sound too ideal.

Am still doing some research on Wilbur. Will report my findings (if any).

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is this guy out photographing stars as stated or.....UFOs? He has a YouTube account with his UFOs over Washington.

Now, I am not saying this isn't happening but there is something strange about the 'delivery'.
He supposedly has a squeeky clean background (working for the presidents and all) so, we're not likely to file him under any Billy Meier file.

So...is this part of an official disclosure campaign?

Here's his video:

Excellent UFO video from Will Allen showing the history, film and photographs of UFOs over the U.S. Capitol

UFO July 1952/July 2002 at the US Capitol. Photographer WG Allen captures on film the Worlds Best Documented "Close Encounter"
www.UFOdc.com...
www.avid.com...
www.unicusmagazine.com...
www.unicusmagazine.com...
www.avid.com...
These are 35 mm film samples, generated using nikon ED glass technology. It is impossible that what I saw and photographed to be lens flares, which the so called experts insist are? With flawless optics and Nikon F Color Matrix 3-D metering technology, I was able to capture the Worlds best UFO samples in HD.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Um, how about he was taking night shots of Washington DC and the stars happen to show up because it is, um.. night. And He did it at 3Am because there are no peoples there to get in the way.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Um, how about he was taking night shots of Washington DC and the stars happen to show up because it is, um.. night. And He did it at 3Am because there are no peoples there to get in the way.

There would be an awful lot of light pollution in a city the size of Washington. Why do you think you never see large telescopes sited near cities?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

GeosAlien,

I learned a lot from this thread:

1) Mr. Allen is a professional photographer
2) Worked on Air Force One
3) Ties with Hoagland, or at least associated with him
4) Should go on AM Coast to Coast, too
5) Picks really bad times to take photos that can neither be judged for distance, location, accuracy.
6) Video has really good soundtrack music. The only reason I watched it for 4 of the 5 minutes.

Anyway, try, try, again!
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Um how about you reading the article more thoroughly?

Mr. Allan also states, “I took several stationary images of the stars as I usually do.......

He has an implant in him since the age of 5 by a group of Greys. Wonder what ever became of that?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
we're not likely to file him under any Billy Meier file.

I am quoting and recanting my own quote.

He IS like Billy Meiers. This man Wilbur is being summons to these sightings apparently via the implant that, 4-5 Greys put in him decades ago (anyone know how old this guy is?)

Now I'm beginning to understand (End sarcasm)!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Mr. Allan also states, “I took several stationary images of the stars as I usually do.......

Why,as a pro photographer, would he do that?? Some kind of hobby, going out at 3am in downtown DC to take photos of the stars? He is certifiable!

I don't know if you've every been to DC but downtown or Georgetown at 3am is not where I would want to be unless I had a flak jacket and an AK.
Not the "brightest star" in the sky. (Pun intended)

He has an implant in him since the age of 5 by a group of Greys. Wonder what ever became of that?

I don't even want to know about the implant, thanks.

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

[edit on 23-7-2010 by tomdham]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I think I concur withcha!

That article is not going to help his plight if ya ask me. First I thought he was an 'agent' of some sort cause his 'shooting stars in Washington DC at 3AM' wasn't flying with me.
But now that I thought of it, this whole:

and now signals him to go to specific locations in Washington, DC where he is instructed to photograph extraterrestrial craft

is typically something someone doesn't want to put out there. So I don't know what to think other than, this smells fishy!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I conceed your point. I have never been to D.C., but I have heard stories. You may be correct in your critique of his motives.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hey One Moment,

Uh, how do you spell....not really real, kinda fake, joke, swindle, ruse??
oh yeah...

- H.O.A.X -
That's it!

Take Care,
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

One thing I diligently try to do when it comes to the paranormal, especially UFOs is; Never Say Never.
Sure, I may lean a lot in one direction but I can't be certain. Not from this prospective anyway (third person removed and ascertaining crap off the Internet) So.... who knows.

I am just going with my gut feeling right now and that's telling me, something's up! Can't quite put my finger on it but one thing for sure; you can't go publicly and tell them that you're being told by ETs to go photograph their crafts and be taken too seriously. It could be true for all we know but it didn't bode well for Billy Meiers (whom, I happen to believe. Go figger!).
So, less (info) is more sometimes!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's just the Airforce finally showing up to protect the White House from those 911 terrorists.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

True, never say never unless there is never any proof, reliable sources, etc.

That vid fits in the never category and was just plain silly except the music was pretty good.

Oh well, to each his own...I for one call it a hoax or just a futile grab for attention on Allen's part not the OP.

Ok, Talk to you later.
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

GeosAlien.....

Unfortunately we've worked through all this extensively, previously.

Talk about this video getting off to a bad start.....look at the opening still shot behind the titles.

That is from a video that was produced for a TV show.....it is not from a real film of an event.

If you dig into the background of these guys, you will find some really appalling material & silliness.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wait. What? That video that's dated July 20th is an old one....and, from a television program? Are you kidding? Not that I don't believe you but can you show that to us please? Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wait. What? That video that's dated July 20th is an old one....and, from a television program? Are you kidding? Not that I don't believe you but can you show that to us please? Thanks

One Moment.....

How are ya? Now you're gonna make me do some more work.....

Now firstly, are you asking me about the still-frame behind the titles that I mentioned?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hi MMN,

I am well, thank you. Hope you are too!

I meant that this video time-stamped July 20th 2010 at 3:18AM is not of an event that night rather, from a television program as you stated. Can you show that to us?

And the video intro was sloppy at best. I noticed Wibur's quote: I imaged a slow moving UFO pulse through the sky, then fire an energy beam which extended from it?"

Why is there a question mark there let alone full use of quotation marks? The quote appears at the end, not beginning. So, sloppy editing? Maybe. Doesn't want to be liable for lying? Maybe!

Edit italicise
Edit grammar

[edit on 23-7-2010 by One Moment]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by One Moment]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join