It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel and Hatch in Antarctica? Thunderbirds are Go!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor. All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Sorry to burst your bubble but who cares? Glad the mods did that, go mods!

BTW, OP, nice post. Seeing that made something I was looking forward to, seem a whole lot closer.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Explanation: Thanks for confirming it! St*r for you!

Personal Disclosure: @eightfold I was rightfully angry! I got righteous!
I apologize for being Correct! But I also apologize unreservedly to everybody for my abrasive posts and attitude on ATS in last 6hrs... I had an unfortunate and extremely unpleasant incident with my g/f earlier and I shouldn't allow my personal feelings and personal issues to ever interfere with my posting on ATS and or as an excuse to have a swipe at my fellow ATS members. I'm very sorry

You both humble me by both your quick efforts and gentle tones!

Thank You for keeping me honest and being forthright and honest yourselves!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ah yep, I stand corrected on the image front, it is the same. Apologies.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
As pointed even in the opening post, there's already a thread about this, Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica..

Please keep on discussing (the topic and not each other) on that thread.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join