It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US War Crimes: Cancer rate in Fallujah worse than Hiroshima

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
reply to post by fleetlord

Data has been avaliable for years on this. There was an article (2006, I think) that stated the radiation levels in Fallujah were 100,000 times as much as those in post-war Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Who took the readings what was the RAD reading?

100,000 times? This is simply not possible.

Insane number, isn't it? Here's an article that claims 25% of newborns in Fallujah have serious abnormalities: www.globalresearch.ca...

This is sick. I have seen horrible things in the world, both physical and psychological, but the horrors of having your child come out of the womb with extreme mutations is the sickest f*cking thing that war has ever produced. I would prefer the massacre of my people over having my people reproduce into what is now the radiated remains of Fallujah. Anyone who supports this campaign is a waste of sperm, proven by their ability to project their own inadequacies as human beings into the lives of innocent people.

And people support this, blindly, and without emotion because it will never happen in fortress America.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by teashades

These are useless facts, no one can do anything about it unless the US is defeated.

Just like no one could have done anything about the war crimes against Jews, or crimes against Jews, until Germany was defeated.

This is the reality we are facing, if you want to stand up, stand up with something more than words.

No justice, no peace, without justice, no one can move on, and even if they move on, they will move on as victims, and the oppressors will move on as oppressor, nothing will change.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Hudson

Well that's what I was thinking, considering madame Curie held full grain uranium with her bare hands and carried it around for over a decade and all she got was a collapse of bone barrow. Not even Cancer. I know uranium is dangerous and all, but you get far worse from high powered gamma waves, cell phones, and other crap. Whatever is causing this in Fallujah, and I've not yet seen any actual sources, is probably something else. Besides, Uranium is to big and unstable to be used by the body. It is excreted and can't be digested into the blood supply. Your biggest worry is arse-cancer.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Gorman91]

What a pile of BS, its considered even more dangerous than other types of radiation. Reason being, in heavy metal form, not so dangerus, but it turns to nano dust in no time flat, all explosion, 100%. Its world wide, even in antartica, mixed permanently 4.5 billion years worth of mixing, bonded to our global atmosphere, and we breathe in 50 000 particles with each breath we take, globally. They in the middle east take more.

Its the nano dust that is deadly, it takes years to leave the body, and it fires of gamma ray canons at cellular level, its turns your dna to mush.

Just do a small amount of research. THe only research saying its safe is the US stuff, under their phoney world health organization, but their own Manhatten Project already gave them that clue.

This is now inflitrated into our scrap metal, its used in race cars and planes, and when they crash it turns 100% into nano dust unless they manage to crash without combustion.

Its done deliberatley.

We the people of this planet have been in a full scale nuclear war from the elites for decades now.

They have dumped their spent ammo off the coasts of east and western canada, as was reported on cbc and while maintaining this was no biggie, stated it was too much of a health hazzard to clean up.

Of course it is.

The middle east is front line and they got a lot. We all are getting this nonstop.

This is full scale nuclear war against humanity by an elite group of psychos.

Oh it gets far worse, not only mega tons of DU, nano dust, everwhere on this planet, but also in our oceans, in teh air, water, in us. In our food, used in fertilizers that are put on tobacco, put on food, put in paints and dyes, put in planes and race cars, also, scrap metal, world wide. In addition, to all of this, and possibly so much more.

They used 9 nukes in the arctic ocean. That was on Ron Paul's website, just google Ron Paul, 9 nukes arctic ocean, it pops up.

And now with this alleged "accidental" rupture in the Gulf, tons more radiation.

Full Scale Nuclear Warfare ,under the table, against humanity.

And very few get it in the least.

Unless htey are arrested and forced to use their secret technology to clean it up, we're all up the proverbial bleeping creek without a paddle.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Like flouride, DU is extremely expensive to dispose of and causes alot of political grief in doing so because it isn't the most popular substance for landfills. They knew the dangers, they hired and fired alot of people to study the stuff and had even been looking into using it as a weaponized soil contaminate as far back as the manhattan project. The solution? Spread it around! They were literally giving it away to arms manufacturers, which worked out great because rather than paying to dump this stuff properly, they could just incenerate and spread it in Bosnia and Iraq for free, and besides that it made great weapons. Eventually it occured to someone somewhere that this might not be such a great idea since the crap has a half life, and international pressure mounted for the US to follow the rest of the world's lead and quit using the crap... not to worry though, now they just use it to irradiate your food.
More on DU

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by teashades

i didn't read more than the title. sue me but hard to believe this claim.

and i don't believe it.

ya got some spin goin on?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I'm not going to say that this isn't related to the war....BUT, how do we know that this isn't the result of actions taken under the Hussein regime that caused this? I mean, it's not like Saddam was above using chemicals on his own people....not to mention, Iraq isn't exactly the cleanliest place in the world.

Just Sayin'

Saddam Hussein's weapons were given (not sold) by the USA.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I feel worse for our ignorant troops handling the depleted uranium thinking it's just a tool to defend America.

Not realizing it's a war crime that they're happily helping in, at the expense of their own health and that of their children.

AGENT ORANGE IS SAFER THAN SUGAR.

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Let me be the first one to say, I dont care. If they took the time to fix their own country and not kill each other in sectarian religion of peace violence, none of this would happen and foreign troops would have no reason to stay. Being axholes has repercussions.
It was avoidable but they chose other options and lost.
Would they dio it to us if they could and laugh? Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ok , this is a hell of a lot simpler than people make it out to be. If the cancer victims in Fallujah have cancer caused by DU or any other radioactive material, then that would show up in an extensive set of tests. Rather than having a crap flinging match over the issue, lets just wait till someone confirms the cancers as being caused by radiation rather than say , bad genes before we get out knickers in a knot. Remember statistics are of no value where medical science is concerned. All that ought to interest and examining doctor , is the individual case on which he is working at the time, and untill ALL those cancer patients have been thoroughly examined and had the full range of tests , there can be no certainty as to the cause of the cancer.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
Let me be the first one to say, I dont care. If they took the time to fix their own country and not kill each other in sectarian religion of peace violence, none of this would happen and foreign troops would have no reason to stay. Being axholes has repercussions.

By that logic, I can't wait till China invades America.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Ok , this is a hell of a lot simpler than people make it out to be. If the caner victims in Fallujah have cancer caused by DU or any other radioactive material, then that would show up in an extensive set of tests. Rather than having a crap flinging match over the issue, lets just wait till someone confirms the cancers as being caused by radiation rather than say , bad genes before we get out knickers in a knot. Remember statistics are of no value where medical science is concerned. All that ought to interest and examining doctor , is the individual case on which he is working at the time, and untill ALL those cancer patients have been thoroughly examined and had the full range of tests , there can be no certainty as to the cause of the cancer.

I foar one make no determination based on one claim, and one made where there is likely conflict of interest or the sample and control size is limited. In this instance there is implied control but actually none, just a comparison of disimilar events and circumstances. Cancer foci hav have many explainations, including all manner of natural and man made contaminations, genetic defects from inbreeding not uncommon in the rab culture, intentional drug abuse, etc. Maybe it ws from the oil fires that sadam lit.
The claim is a pile of crap where the conclusion was formed in advance and the method was created to come to that conclusion. Do you people think that comittees are formed for no purpose other than objectivity? Get real.
In any respect I dont care. They could have played along and the occupiers would have gone away and home. Beligerance against a superior force has consequences. There is no conflict without consequences, the trick that works best is to avoid it, it would have worked out way better in the long run, but the rabs got a hard on for a fight and they got their units removed. Boo hoo, better think about it the next time.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I can tell you by your logic they wont have to wait that long before the will.
Get your mao jacket cleaned and pressed so you wont be late to the party.

Cntrary to chinese history, american forces dont enslave anyone, or require anything other than stop killing one another, unlike other communist occupiers which kill off vast swathes of the public before they strip the resources and send them back to their home country. All invasions are about resources, there is no behign invasion, but by any measure of comparison, most countries would LOVE for an american invasion to happen. as they are mostly improved by it.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Maybe these are the same doctors and cancers like the lockerbie bomber has and arent actually fatal?
Food for thought

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Well , thats interesting. Although if someone invaded the US in order to bring Bush and his cronies to book for the illegal invasion of Iraq (to which country no ACTUAL link to terror has ever been proven, in which country it has not be proven that there were WMDs and in which nation there was no proven intent to start a war with the west) I bet you would stand up and have a fight right ? Why is it any different in Iraq? Whats that, one rule for you because you can work an Ipod, and one rule for them, because they dont live within a thousand miles of a Gap store? Never mind the fact that of the US and Iraq, the US is the only nation who can be accused of having invaded a nation with absolutely NO confirmable justification, an assertion made even firmer by the former head of MI5 who said recently that there was never a whisper of WMD or anything the hell else there worth a damn.
Mind you , I wasnt interested in having the debate about the war in general, but since you bring it up, none of this would be happening , not the accusations of Du , not the accusations of warcrimes against your nation, if the USA had kept the hell out of Iraq in the first place, which contrary to the ignorant masses beliefs would have had precisely NO negative affect on the war on terror what so ever, and in all likely hood, would have made things alot easier when it came to rooting out the real culprits of 9/11 and the September attacks on Londons transport network. And THAT is another discussion I didnt want to get into. So there I leave it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Simple Question:

If America didn't invade Iraq do you think there would have been a sectarian violence>?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Like I said. Where is the drastic loss in life span? If it is so much more dangerous than what happened at Chernobyl, which poisoned as far away as Scotland, where is the massive cancer rates in Africa? Why haven't farm animals across Africa had problems? Why is Africa more healthier? The life span in Iraq dropped because a million people died in this war. If it was toxic, it would not be leveling off. It would be dropping. Every nation in the down-winds of Iraq has a life span that is reaching 70, which is to be expected for semi-modernized nations. It will probably go up to 80 like the west once they modernize a bit more.

If what you say is true, you need actual proof.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Forget about Canada, they have been dumping nuclear waste around Samoa for how long now>?

Nuclear waste has been dumped around small pacific nations for a long time, they are too small and weak to do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Simple Question:

If America didn't invade Iraq do you think there would have been a sectarian violence>?

Did the US invade pockystan? No. Are they killing each other there? Yes. Have they been doing it for years? Yes.
Did sadam kill off the other sects for years? Yes
I rest my case.
As you WELL know, each moozie sect leader# thinks the others are apostate infidels and therefore fit for killin.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I'm not going to say that this isn't related to the war....BUT, how do we know that this isn't the result of actions taken under the Hussein regime that caused this? I mean, it's not like Saddam was above using chemicals on his own people....not to mention, Iraq isn't exactly the cleanliest place in the world.

Just Sayin'

Saddam Hussein's weapons were given (not sold) by the USA.

So? Someone sells a guy a car, he takes it and runs down the local Special Olympic team. Are you going to blame the guy that sold him the car?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
Not realizing it's a war crime that they're happily helping in, at the expense of their own health and that of their children.

Sorry, using a DU weapon isn't a war crime. The UN said they are nasty, but there isn't a specific ban on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join