It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Bank Heist (Video): Hollywood Inspired?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I saw this video today and wanted to share. This is something that could be straight out of a Hollywood script. I have included a link to an article discussing the heist, so as to give some background on the video.

Police say three masked gunmen last September dropped onto the roof of a Stockholm cash depot from a helicopter, broke into the building through a roof window, and set off explosions inside before hoisting themselves and their haul back up on rope lines.

www.business.maktoob.com...

Enjoy!

EDIT: to fix youtube link

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That is one organized gang. Too cool for school. Hollywood may have influenced this, but this may influence Hollywood more so. The chopper....... I didnt read the article, so I'm just sayin' - stolen? painted over ID tags? Repainted in it's entirety? There cant be THAT many choppers of that model that go unaccounted for. it's not like your typical car/vehicle to get lost in the mix. I'll have to read, but just sayin'.

Edit to add - case solved. Should have read it first before commenting. Very cool vid though.

[edit on 7/23/2010 by hhcore]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
OK the gang were on the ball,but I think they took a while in there,we only saw a certain frame rate.

Also If I had myself a Swedish bank,they silliest thing I could ever do would be to have a glass roof installed.

Almost as though they wanted to be robbed....maybe they get big insurance payouts or something.

join