It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Big Is The Chinese Oil Spill REALLY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

How Big Is The Chinese Oil Spill REALLY?

www.businessinsider.com

Sometime last week, two pipelines in the port city of Dalian, China, exploded and burned, and a large quantity of oil was released into the Yellow Sea. One firefighter lost his life. There are some harrowing pictures of oil-covered firemen being pulled from the water. Officials report that 165 square miles of ocean was covered with oil, but the pipelines are no longer leaking and cleanup is proceeding.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Uh huh... I'm having a hard time believing anyone from the govt or oil company about any amount of leaked oil, or even if they stopped it. Something big is happening. In a world of limited oil supply, it seems like alot of oil is purposely going to waste. BP knew about their faulty equipment, and did nothing about it until the leak. I'm sure China has the same plan with Cap and Trade regulations. A transition is happening right before our eyes.

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
have you seen there troops working to clear this. there isnt a break every 15 minutes for those guys there waist deep in it!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This post should have new life. It's reposted 2 years later and people fly out of their recliners.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-6-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
This post should have new life. It's reposted 2 years later and people fly out of their recliners.

We called it "necro-ing" old threads like this on a forum I was on years ago, lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join