It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Factory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this for a while now and would like to ask these questions:

Could Dark Matter build up in the Sun create a visible void or hole?

would a density of these particles create something that would look like an hole in the Sun?

Look at the the Solar symbol and the Monad below to see what I mean.

upload.wikimedia.org...

This is an ancient solar symbol featuring a circle with its center marked with a dot, It is the astronomical symbol/astrological symbol for the Sun, and the ancient Egyptian sign for "sun" or "Ra" in the hieroglyphic writing system and It is also the Alchemical symbol for Gold.

I've always been fascinated with this symbol and the question: why did it have a black dot in the centre?

I've been pondering the idea that we could be witnessing the creation of what looks like a Black hole but is actually a Black Sun.

There is a persistent belief in alchemic and hermetic tradition in the existence of two suns: a hidden one of pure "philosophical gold," consisting of the essential Fire conjoined with aether, and the apparent one of profane "material gold." The "dark, consuming fire" of the material sun leads to its being called the "Dark" or "Black Sun."

Sol Niger (black sun) is also the name of the result of the first stage of the Opus Magnum in alchemy, The complete Opus magnum (Great Work) ends with the production of gold(Sun)

Alchemists use the chemistry of the universe for their blue print and they say: "AS Above So Below"

So perhaps the Sun is going through a transformation?
Could our Sun and density of DM give birth to a black sun?
Could we be witnessing a binary evolutionary process both spiritually and physically?

Imagine the Solar Symbol and read the quote below from H. P. Blavasky describing the "Central Sun" with the Dark matter hypothesis in mind:

“HE the Point — the centre (which is everywhere) of the circle (which is nowhere), the ethereal, spiritual fire, the soul and spirit of the all-pervading, mysterious ether— the despair and puzzle of the materialist…" - Isis Unveiled.

she is talking about the invisible force of Dark Matter or hidden force in the spirit of the Sun, the black dot IE Black Sun(central Sun).

I have this incredible feeling that the Sun is creating Matter,
E=MC2 then Matter, Dark Matter could be responsible for mass/matter conservation IE the God particle.

They always say that the Sun is the Creator, imagine if the Sun created Black Suns that then formed to be a planet or moon in our solar system?

could the reasons of mass extinctions be all due to this process?

My theory is that the Galaxies eject the dust then the dust turns into Suns then the Sun creates the Planets and it is these Planets that act like stabilizer that are the residue of the Suns production.

Imagine if Planets like Earth and Mars were residue of Black Suns and not everything was created at the Big Bang,

Suns are like planet Factories, just like we humans create waist so do the Suns and the Black hole in the centre of the galaxies are the recycling plants and the universe continually recycles particles then produces Matter..

In a way I see the God Particle and the Black Sun as one and the same,
I believe if Cern discovers the God Particle then the Cern will become a Mass/Matter converter and the Hadron collider would probably destroy itself in the process.

like they say:

Black Sun
^
As Above

So Below
v
God Particle

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc76aa19d7fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Numenius said that Pythagoras gave the name of Monad to God, and the name of Dyad to matter.[1] Aristotle equated matter as the formation of the elements (energies) into the material world as the static material was formed by the energies being acted upon by force or motion. Later Neoplatonic Philosophers and idealists like Plotinus treated the dyad as a second cause (demiurge), which was the divine mind (nous) that via a reflective nature (finiteness) causes matter to "appear" or become perceivable.

The Monad is the symbol of the Sun:
upload.wikimedia.org...

The Dyad is a title used by the Pythagoreans for the number two, representing the principle of "twoness" or "otherness" and most know this symbol very well:
upload.wikimedia.org...

look at the centre of the Dyad symbol and you see the Christian Fish or what is called the Vesica Pisces:
upload.wikimedia.org...

This symbol is related to the Womb of creation hence one become two or otherness this is mightily important in sacred geometry.

Monad(Sun) which begat the Dyad (Black Sun) which begat the numbers (sacred geometry)

Set(darkness) poked out Horus's(the Sun) left eye so Horus(Sun) cut off Set's(darkness) testicles, making him sometimes known as the god of infertility.(or a lifeless Moon)

[edit on 113131p://f03Friday by Seventytwo]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

www.wired.com...
www.physorg.com...

LHC - Six Billion Dollar Experiment 1 of 5

join