It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest Dream Last Night - Prophetic? or Am I Just Crazy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Are you a star wars fan?? It's a serious question.. maybe you saw an episode lately? Because Naboo was a planet in star wars an they kinda talked like that

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I am sad to say I don't really care for Star Wars, Star Trek, or any of the Sci-Fi. Not ruling out my subconscious, of course, but no, I only watched the one from the 1980s as a kid, after that I sort of lost interest.

NAB OO or NABU, to me, sounds like something important, as it was SCREAMED at me, very loudly...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You're welcome, I am very surprised to see such positive responses to the dream thread. I really did think there'd be a bunch of people saying "Eh, it was just a dream, you're crazy" or something like that.

I really hope nothing like what happens in my dream REALLY does happen. I mean, it was 9/11-ish in the feelings and images on TV, that sense of panic was there (not with me, I was just a watcher). I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon, and we can just live in peace. I just want to know how we are going to do that, it's the big question we all have I guess.

I am glad that the "death" experience is something more than one person has experienced, once you feel how that felt, EVERYTHING in your life takes on smaller, more ridiculous meaning, almost like this is all just a facade.

On another note: My aunt, who works as an artist and travels to New Mexico to work with my "uncle/cousin" Amado Pena (yes the artist) has been inviting me to one of their sweat ceremonias. After this dream and the feelings I had, maybe I should go to one of those.

I still have no idea what " LA ADAROO" and "NABOO" mean, but maybe I am spelling it wrong. That's definitely how it sounded, exactly like I am spelling them.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic
Well, I tried some more searches and came up with this:

Alla la Daaro, which in the local Mandinka language means ‘God’s creation, nature

*shrug*

That is interesting, thank you for trying to help me out on this. If this is what the being was saying, I think I can rule out gibberish, right? But WHAT or WHO is God's creation/nature? What was it trying to tell em by literally YELLING the NAB BOO phrase?

Was I supposed to go on here for someone to help me figure it out? I'm starting to not believe in coincidences anymore.....
I still feel the "aftershocks" of the dream, kind of like when you come back from a vacation and all is "new" to you, if that makes sense. I hope I'm not going bat-S$%t insane.. That's what scares me...

EDIT: I'll keep thinking and responding to questions as they come. I am going for a walk in the woods behind my place, to clear my thoughts.. My girlfriend tells me I look "disconnected", so maybe taking this walk will help...
Thanks for all your replies guys...

[edit on 7/23/2010 by bestideayet]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I had a dream where a city was destroyed. In the dream, I drove by a huge stadium which had an attached parking garage. The parking garage and the outside of the stadium had tan/peach colored paint and you could see how the metal beams from the stadium went over a roadway which formed the garage. So they were built into each other. When exiting the structure, there were several levels of metal ramps going above each other, all with this peach/tan paint. Along side this metal road, you could see the round massive structure and the support beams of the stadium. The stadium where I was at was safe, but everything else was destroyed. I'm still trying to figure out where this could be.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is only my personal two cents on the matter. I go by gut instinct when commenting here.

I'm classifying your dream as a bonafide precognitive experience. This is exactly the type of clairvoyance some people receive only once in a lifetime. I am excited that you posted this because it rings with truth. Explicit details are often substituted with synonymous terms (in this case I might substitute North Korea for China).

You saw big waves? This caught my attention. Your feeling that this is directly related to military conflict within the dream experience denotes possibilities that we may face situations concerning the most top secret war technologies in existence. Imagine a mega-tsunami hitting the west coast shortly after actual military conflict between two super-powers starts. The timing and anomaly of an event like this would "peel the lid" off the American public's naivety of current human military technology.

Another point I'd like to note: Early in your dream you noted your Mom said something like "well they started it". Then later after your point-of-reference shift you noted that you personally noticed that there was a paradigm shift in people's thinking about the situation as a whole. This is a very important detail in your dream. It's as if the event was so bad that it triggered an awakening of sorts. Am I getting off track or am I right on about this?

BTW: This has been predicted to happen by a few reputable sources.

S & F!

- Psychoacoustic1

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Your title sort of asks... I feel that there is nothing grazy. Usually ofcourse dreams capture fears or interpretations of current life situations but I have had too many coincidents with my dreams and time when Im awake.

I have also noticed that there has been a lot of discussion lately about prophetic dreams or at least those have somehow captured my attention. I have also had a bit different type of dream and I try to get it posted also quite soon.

Anyway, looking forward to hear different interpretations of the words yelled in your dream. I have no clue what those could mean.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by HalfBlind]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Also, my posts are only meant to inspire creative significant discussion about the OP's dream.

I will never fear monger in any way.

Peace.

- Psychoacoustic1

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I had a strange dream the other night, I lived near the ocean (in reality I don't) and I was in a high rise building with family and friedns, all around I could here war sirens, like the blitz kind, I went over to the window and I could see on the horizon hundreds of tiny white lights, it was almost sundown and the skies were a beautiful orangy pink color, I realized the lights were airplanes, I knew then that we were about to be attacked, I had an awful feeling that this was it, I was about to die and there's nothing I can do about it. That's about it really, I do have apocolyptic dreams from time to time, mainly tsunamis, but always frightening.

Regards

Satellite1

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just an off thought as I was looking at different posts, but could Nab You have been Nibiru? not sure about Ladder Aroo, but as an anagram it can be turned into Reload road....also has the word Dear in it...not sure what your name is, but could it fit with the rest of the letters.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by tk2dsky]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by tk2dsky]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Very interesting, sounds a little close to my own dream and the last thought pattern seems to match up with that of my own as well. The questioning of why am I here and such. I guess finding one's own purpose is something that will have to be discovered as time goes on.

Though state a little bit of my own [not to steal the thunder from your own thread] I have been having a few dreams as of late which called for me to be sacrificed or so it seemed, but in the end I was still standing as if I fought it off. Most of the time I have dreams like this I felt like I was bound to a wall or a cross, with metal chains wrapped tightly around my arms keeping me bound to whatever it was that I was on.

Either way more dreams can always give answers to past dreams so just remember to stay aware is all I can think of to say at the moment

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
I had a dream where a city was destroyed. In the dream, I drove by a huge stadium which had an attached parking garage. The parking garage and the outside of the stadium had tan/peach colored paint and you could see how the metal beams from the stadium went over a roadway which formed the garage. So they were built into each other. When exiting the structure, there were several levels of metal ramps going above each other, all with this peach/tan paint. Along side this metal road, you could see the round massive structure and the support beams of the stadium.

Interesting... Do you think you could draw it in MS paint, or sketch and scan it, maybe someone somewhere will recognize it!

Originally posted by psychoacoustic1

You saw big waves? This caught my attention. Your feeling that this is directly related to military conflict within the dream experience denotes possibilities that we may face situations concerning the most top secret war technologies in existence. Imagine a mega-tsunami hitting the west coast shortly after actual military conflict between two super-powers starts. The timing and anomaly of an event like this would "peel the lid" off the American public's naivety of current human military technology.

It sounds scary, but you never know, I mean didn't Jesse Ventura say HAARP could do massive damage? It's basically Tesla's death-ray TIMES a thousand?

Another point I'd like to note: Early in your dream you noted your Mom said something like "well they started it". Then later after your point-of-reference shift you noted that you personally noticed that there was a paradigm shift in people's thinking about the situation as a whole. This is a very important detail in your dream. It's as if the event was so bad that it triggered an awakening of sorts. Am I getting off track or am I right on about this?

You're precisely right, about the way the two were perceived, it was almost like we became ONE MIND, although when that happened, the worry/fear had subsided.

BTW: This has been predicted to happen by a few reputable sources.

Really? If you don't mind, would you show me a few links, to see if there's anything else I can remember? And also, the big question is, WHY ME? I'm just a guy with HUGE questions, like all of us. Why was I CHOSEN to get this message? Maybe to post it here, and help people... as my girlfriend mentioned...

Originally posted by HalfBlind
Anyway, looking forward to hear different interpretations of the words yelled in your dream. I have no clue what those could mean.

So am I, I spoke with my friend who happens to study foreign languages at UT-Austin, he said he and his roommate have older books and he will let me know something, so when he finds something out, I'll post it here!

Originally posted by tk2dsky
Just an off thought as I was looking at different posts, but could Nab You have been Nibiru? not sure about Ladder Aroo, but as an anagram it can be turned into Reload road....also has the word Dear in it...not sure what your name is, but could it fit with the rest of the letters.

Nibiru? I didn't get any of those type of vibes, but then again you never know... What worries me, or concerns me I should say, is this being was very comfortable when it said it's first phrase, but it shouted the second phrase and that's what startled me as I awoke. And none of the letters of my name even CLOSELY match up.. I've never been called dear by anyone either...

Believe me, I'm trying to figure out what it meant and appreciate all this help, let's figure this out together. Any ancient languages people might know or have heard of beings talking through? I am the WORST when it comes to this sort of research. Mayan maybe? Egyptian? I don't know, it felt "older" than that, like it had ALWAYS been.. And so had I/WE.... The feeling is still with me as I sit and type this...

[edit on 7/23/2010 by bestideayet]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

It sounded more like NAH
then BOO/BUE
My first thought was NABBED YOU, but it was NA more than NAB.... I hope that helps....

But loud.....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

Thank you, and yes, I will be staying VERY aware now. I just keep wondering WHY ME? That is the basic question I have... Why did I have this experience that EVERYONE should have? What is with the words it told me? I know this: It was a presence. It was real, but not in the physical real, more like energy-field real. And it's energy just wanted to give me messages, show me information, tell me things, and all these things it told me were almost like, past-present-future, all encompassing. It's hard to explain really... I wish I was more eloquent with my words...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I understand perfectly what you were saying it's what happens to me every now and again as well. Like a sensation that washes over your mind or something in which you know something, but don't exactly know it. Kind of hard to explain, but at the same time seems easy to explain

Sadly though the answer to that question never comes easy.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
North Korea Warns of Nuclear Response to Naval Exercises

www.bloomberg.com...

A day or two after you posted your thread we get warnings of a North Korean nuclear response. Very unsettling.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

HAve you been following the news of tensions with NK and the rest of the world?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
more and more people are starting to experienced that ... usualy this happen after death
seems the age of enlightment if just at the corner

your questions WHY I AM HERE ? .. is the question of my lifetime
i know i was sent here to a greater purpose to acheive good and help other when the transition will take place (2012 ??)

you have been blessed/located by those being with your out of the body experience...it has resonnated you deep from within...you still have skepticism on your dream but you have took it with a open mind ... that is a first step before retreiving your past lifes memories(reincarnation) that were wiped at your birth

i wish i could have a dream like that ... i always dream none-sense stock
for first i dream rarely and when i remember a little bit about them its a very little fraction of it ... can remember very much on details...
compare to my dreams your dream totaly rock
lol

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new here although I've been lurking for years. I'm an 'experiencer' or whatever you want to call it.

Last night was interesting, the visitors (for lack of better word/description) kept "hitting me" to the point I was very close to being removed from my physical body, kinda of like getting forcefully pushed out of the body. I even had a vision/metal image of me falling to the ground and rolling over in a protective posture. I May even have been close to having a heart attack as both my arms hurt and felt heavy.

That being said, I do not mean to scare people here, on the contrary it made me feel relieved. Screw all the hype and nonsense and ridiculous allegations being made about visitors, etc - What needs to be heavily considered is that our world is a SHAM, humanity has gone AWOL from sanity and if, and that's a big IF, the species is actually considered valuable and desirable to keep around than for certain, "someone" is going to have to step in and handle things. And as the original thread posters dream alleges, yes, everything here is a lie and a big one !

But anyways, Perhaps something is coming, perhaps we are about to get nabbed as humanity may be put "under arrest" :

nab

nabbed, nab·bing, nabs Informal
1. To seize (a fugitive or wrongdoer); arrest.
2. To grab; snatch.

I do not claim to know anything specific but I liked this dream so I decided to join and throw in my 2 cents worth.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wrote :

That being said, I do not mean to scare people here, on the contrary it made me feel relieved. Screw all the hype and nonsense and ridiculous allegations being made about visitors, etc - What needs to be heavily considered is that our world is a SHAM, humanity has gone AWOL from sanity and if, and that's a big IF, the species is actually considered valuable and desirable to keep around than for certain, "someone" is going to have to step in and handle things. And as the original thread posters dream alleges, yes, everything here is a lie and a big one !

Now, I don't necessarily do well on message boards relieving my thoughts. But keeping the above in mind, I usually refer Asians to Greys in dreams. Why ? Well Greys do look Asian... considering the content of the original posters dream why not plug that in ??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join