Dreaming a "Century of Time" During one Night of Sleep.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

Thanks for sharing UA,

I am trying to personally investigate this through first-hand experience, and I can say I love the results so far. It's an excellent sleeping past-time hobby.

July 31, 2010

My baby was sick today, so that kind of put a damper on my dreaming. I decided it was a good chance to just let-go of trying to dream to see how time perception would play out. I thought maybe just taking enough effort to log key phrases and just remember would be enough. It would also be an interesting control to see how applying focus, attitude and intent during a sleeping phase is affecting my dream awareness and recall.

Here are the results.

Dream 1
This was an interesting dream because it had no physical symbols and was very abstract computational. The dream was in a creamy white backdrop with blocks of data that I was sorting out. What I was doing was connecting personal experience with articles I had read and information that was being researched. It was a connect the dots of experience and objective research.

I would take a block of experience and connect lines like an object graph to other memories I had with other information I had read. It was all done in this 2D view with no real waking awareness. Something my unconscious was very busy doing and I simply was able to remember.

There was a switch to another dream.

Dream 2
Another dream seemed to just be about the local area where I live in the complex. Nothing really fancy, I think I was just talking to a neighbor. She was telling me something but I wasn't able to recall the conversation when I was awoken by the baby.
Time-To-Bed: 12:00am
Time-Awoke: 1:45am
Time-Till-Sleep: ~30m
Total Time Slept: ~1h 15m
Total Time Dreaming: ~30m
Time Gained: -45m

This is where I found out our baby was sick; woke us up crying then threw up on the bed. Poor girl. *sadface*

I stayed up for a few hours to keep an eye on her and make sure she was ok before going back to sleep. By then I was really tired. One thing to note is I woke up with what I call waking induced amnesia. My daughter pinched my back really hard for some reason. She does stuff like this when she wakes up and well, I don't.

I wake up and care for her first then realize I had dreamed something and forgot. What I did was work on finding just one key word, one memory to see if I could recover any dreams. Finally I was able to get just one mental picture and everything was deconstructed by following that dream backwards and forwards into all the other dreams I had.

So just note, if you don't remember any dreams when you wake up, there is hope.

Dream 3
I was at a technology conference walking around in this really nice hotel. We were networking and talking with people exchanging business cards. My friend who was with me was really emphasizing on how important networking really is to our business. How we really need to connect with others and find how we can all benefit with what our niche interests are.

We go to the buffet room. I saw a dessert table and the spread looked amazing; really ornate and sculpted deserts. Clear that they used molds to shape certain types of foods then decorated and topped them off with different fruit slices and icing etc. I was afraid to even eat any because it was so artistic. I just stood there in awe at how much work and effort must have gone into this spread.

I walk over to the food table and grab a plate. There is Zach Galifianakis as Alan from the movie Hangover. Why I am having Hangover dreams right now is beyond me but welcome to the dream world. He is filling his plate with potato salad and I tell him, “Save some food for the rest of us Alan!”

He dips his finger and scoops the salad into his mouth and mumbles with a hint of a wine, “But I really like potato salad.” He frowns and I laugh at him.

“I'm just giving you a hard time, enjoy your salad.”, I said.

He smiles and is eating it with his hands and I laugh. “You can probably be less savage when you it mind you; man has invented forks by now.”

He looks embarrassed, looking at me in the eyes he gives me a funny look walks to the table, looks at me as he picks up a fork, flicks it up into focus between our stare and in a very animated way stabs it into the salad and eats with a fork.

We sit down together at a table and he says something really funny and I can't remember it. Then this lady walks over; I know her from real life so will just use her initial “J”.

Alan says, “I didn't know you guys got me a hooker! This is awesome!”.

J looks totally offended and I laugh, “She's my friend. I guess she's coming over to say hi.”.

Alan says, “Dammit, I really wanted to have sex with her.”

My other friend says, “Don't worry she'll probably want to have sex with you anyways, and at least you don't have to pay for it.”

J gets mad and she tells them to shut up or she will kick their asses. I know they are both joking but she doesn't approve of it. I tell her they are joking and she says, “Oh yeah, well tell them if they don't smarten up I will beat them up like this.” and she starts to hit me on the shoulder.

“You hit like a girl”, I told her.

She gets mad and really starts to hit hard and it doesn't hurt at all. “Now I know what fluffing a pillow feels like” I tell her.

Alan pipes in, “You have really nice arm action, maybe you can punch my shaft like that.”

I tell him, “She's got great hand-eye coordination. Must be all the video games.”

She laughs, “You guy's are silly.”

That is all I can recover from that dream, there was more however.

Dream 4

This was kind of a sad dream. I am in Penticton B.C. For a funeral. Apparently a friend of mine perhaps someone in my graduating class had died. The details are really faint so it was hard to get at specifics. What I could remember was that it was a male, he was driving in a car that had gotten into an accident with a semi-truck and was stuck on the driver-side door.

We had a funeral schedule. I think my friend Bob was driving the car we were in. We drove past the old cemetery and had to drive to the one up near Munson Mountain. It was a full-casket burial with the whole lowering of the casket. I recognized my brother-in-law there and we talked.

He said, “No one likes a funeral.”

I told him, “Tell me about it. Death is really the end of something wonderful for us all. However, I really feel strongly we exist afterwards.”

“Yeah, I like to think that too”, he said.

That was about all I could recover from that dream.... hopefully it's not precognitive in anyway.

Dream 5
This is a more fun dream as it involves my 18 month old daughter and a fun amusement park where we could play. She was jumping in one of the inflatable style houses that was actually the size of an open room built in as part of the park. She started getting scared of the other kids so I had to scoop down and pick her up.

Dream 6
In this dream, I had some some strange Velcro that I was putting over my zipper. It made absolutely no sense. It had a glue backing that stuck to my jeans and Velcro on the front. As to what the heck is supposed to attach to it... well your guess is as good as mine.

I just remember walking near a park attaching the Velcro thinking my wife will like my new zipper. However it clearly could not ever function as one. Just an abstract tangle of weirdness in this dream..

Time-to-bed: 3:55am
time-awoke: 5:56 am
Time-Till-Sleep: ~30m
Total Time Slept: ~1h 31m
Total Time Dreaming: ~2h 0m (Hard to guage due to memory collapse)
Time Gained: ~29m

Woken up by baby as usual...

Dream 7
At nice mansion that my family bought. It is a multi-house complex that has accommodation for my Dad, my Sister, my Brother and my family. I had a nice office where I could work on developing applications for mobile devices like iPhone, Android and Internet Applications.

I wanted a place where I could work late in the evening and not disturb anyone. The office had two adjoining rooms; I loved it.

There was a really nice computer desk, and an art table. I had a printer. Everything I needed to work in peace and get productivity with my time.

I had a client that was interested in my services, he was a film producer and also a fan of all the dream research I was doing. Apparently he liked dreaming just as much as I did and found my blog very interesting and useful to his own personal journey. I believe he was East Indian and was great to talk with on the phone.

My brother was at the mansion with me he was going over some interesting designs for a game. He had large poster sized story boards and concepts written down. We were putting them on the wall. I showed him all the concept code to support the game development. We looked at all the different ways we could take the game to market.

The mansion was like several adjoining houses that each family could live in. There was also a very larger garage that my sister had taken over for her business and she was making hoola-hoops and other crafts to sell and was quite happy doing so.

The property was not as beautiful as the mansion; landscaping was not done and it seemed rather secluded and up on a hill. I did however love it. It was all very wonderful because I had this genuine sense of ownership and loved having all the family there.

My wife also had her sister and son living there as well. We were all trying to co-exist as a community and family. It was a nice dream. One you wake up from wishing was true because it simply would be awesome if it was.

Time-to-Bed: 6:15am
Time-Awake: 8:30am
Time-Till-Sleep: ~20m
Total Time Slept: ~1h 45m
Total Time Dreaming: ~1h
Time Gained: ~45m

As you can see; not applying any techniques or interest in dreaming short of minimal recall certainly seems to reduce the quality of the dreams.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I go the mental image and voice of the doctor as Agent Smith from The Matrix. The speech sounded much like him.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Fascinating stories, especially since i tend not to see dreams.

What is your take on mentally insane persons/institutionalized people? What if "the system" is in place to keep them unaware of the dream they are having, but for one reason or another, they have become aware of the dream.

I tend to believe time is just an illusion, something necessary for anything to happen. And that everything happens at the same time in your dreams, you just are meant not to remember it, since your purpose is to live the experience making choices. You are not supposed to realize you are god, and there are really are no choices to be made, only existing.

[edit on 7/31/2010 by above]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by above

It's very complicated Above... what can we really do but try to progress and evolve forward as consciousness within this vast and seemingly multi-dimensional reality system.

I'm just trying to get what I can from the growth opportunities that dreams are presenting me. And try not to drag all this valuable knowledge to the grave; blog a little and share the info so maybe others will benefit.

It's all one can really do before the curtain falls.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
August 1st, 2010

Had another really long dream that seemed to span at least a couple of days. This is before my WBTB method. I'm very thrilled to see this effect of dilated time. Just so readers know; I have been working on this long before the movie Inception. In 1990, I had my first taste of this potential in a 30 minute nap that seemed to last 2 weeks. It was a lucid dream and that planted the seed that this could become a goal in dreaming to cultivate time.

On Sat May 30, 2009 I posted a question on a forum to see who else has had this type of experience. [link] and I was already well into the process of extending time in dreams. The phenomena of time in dreams by no means is a new concept. What makes this post date significant is I have been trying to extend time in dreams aggressively during this time period.

When I wrote the article for my Blog, “Dreaming a "Century of Time" During one Night of Sleep.” it was part of a set of articles I had been working on and flushing out since June 25, 2010 when I first wrote my current article on “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”. The movie inception was a very uncanny synchronicity with my work; and was an uncanny synchronicity with the Blog that prompted me to finish of all my articles and get them online for the benefit of the dream community.

In 1998, I wrote an e-book entitled “A Course on Consciousness” that covered some of what Inception covers and a lot more in regards to dream phenomenology and the potential we have to grow through dreaming and being conscious. Have a look at the book and you will see it covers Lucid Dreaming and Shared Dreaming extensively. What some people may not know, this is a revised version of an earlier book that inspired a more rigid course found here

In 1994 I wrote an article entitled, “www.spiritweb.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">A Look At Lucid Dreaming and Out Of Body Experiences” which I can now only find on the web archives.

There are many more articles that I have written over the years lost in time on the Internet. My interest in lucid dreaming started in 1987 when I had my first lucid dream thanks to an article written by Stephen LaBerge. When you are wondering why in 2010 after Inception that you are encountering my work and it covers similar concepts presented in the movie; I think you will find it's because this has been part of my reality for over 23 years.

Why does it seem I am having dreams lasting days nearly every night? Hopefully the above history will help clarify that in no way is this a new experience for me. I have been at this for a long time. You might notice a trend that all my material has been free to the public since 1994. My motivation has always been about helping others share in this amazing gift of being conscious as I realize that all of my experiences have had a reward far greater then any money. My desire to share these experiences are merely to connect with others with similar experiences as I realize in not sharing then I take a vast wealth of knowledge and experience to my grave. No one would ever know the difference.

There's my motivation and why in 2010 I have set-up a blog since my website hosted at Geocities no longer exists and more and more sites hosting my articles have gone the way of the dinosaur. I feel with Inception and the uncanny synchronicity with my new articles; and that people are saying it's because of Inception, I wanted to clear the smoke and show just how long I have published similar concepts; 1994 and onward.

More importantly I hope that my material benefits you in some way; even if all it does is encourages your growth as a lucid dreamer, or leads you to better and more beneficial information.

Now on to today's pre-WBTB dream session.

This was another work related dream where I was developing two facebook games that involved some level of RPG and character development. There was a lot of dreaming here but it seemed I can pick up two days worth in memory; although the sense of time seems to be roughly 5 hours worth with fast-forwards and what I can recall. There is a lot more dreams that I can't recall because this one really stretched the sense-of-time and they are now very layered under unconscious memory.

At one point in developing the games I went with friends to play with fireworks. We had bought a lot of them and were at a lake blasting them over the water. Some person came up to us and said they were going to report us to the police. We said we were doing it on a beach over water so doubt the police would do anything. We were being responsible.

We finished the evening and I went to sleep. Waking back up in the same dream, I simply continued working on the games flushing out items and the virtual world currency. I had a friend who was visiting and wanting to give me all sorts of advice for the game. I told him that these games will be fun to play and could generate some nice income. Lot of the dream recall is really just items, a spread sheet and calculating the items effect in the game system before I woke up.

Time-To-Bed: 10:40pm
Time-Awake: 4:32am
Time-To-Sleep: ~30m
Total Time Slept: ~4h 28m
Total Estimated time: ~5h 0m
Time Gained: ~ 38m

WBTB Method
This was a bit tough to do, the baby was restless so kicking me in the face, waking up and crying. Eventually I had to go to the couch to see if I could try there but by this time the sun was up and it
It was so hard to even fall asleep with sunlight in the face. I was trying to flow into the dream consciously using WILD (Waking Induced Lucid Dreaming). I eventually had to just drop to sleep and rely on MILD (Which is Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming). I still managed to dream but it wasn't lucid; and when I woke up I had memory collapse so all that information was so hard to recover.

The Dream.
Finally I remembered working on this toy construction kit with a friend and his son. We were building an airplane with this construction sticks and thin plywood. My friend was hiding the costs of his hobby from his wife because he liked to buy expensive tools and materials to build his models.

There was another component in this dream that took place where the dream world seemed to exist as a light white and pastel pink hue. Almost like a light-based system and I was talking with a female energy being. As hard as I might try to recover this info it's really fragmented and ghost like. Having a rough ride into sleep certainly did not pay off.

Time-to-bed: 6:46am
Time-Awake: 9:20am
Time-To-Sleep: ~1h 30m
Total Time Slept: ~1h 4m
Total Estimated time: ~20m
Time Gained: ~ -44m

Thoughts
This is why having a healthy dreaming environment is so critical. At least, if you want results with dreaming and not sleeping. If I ever have the money to fix my circumstances, I want to build a dream incubation chamber that has sound-proofing, no lights, a comfortable bed, and filtered ventilation. One day.

As sensory-reduced as possible. Some place I can go any time of the day when I want to have a nap and dream. It would be the ideal place to incubate interesting dreams.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I know this may be bringing a thread back from the dead a little bit, but this is just so fascinating. I found this posted on another website but later found it here also, I'm practicing the ability to frequently have lucid dreams myself, whether time dilation is possible to the extent that the OP said it is I'll find it by myself soon enough!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

LiveForever8

Wow thanks a lot for that, I've heard of Alan Watts before but I had completely forgotten the name! Really makes you wonder, I suppose because time is subjective and therefore not measurable and is prone to human error the only way to find out to what extent time dilation is possible is to lucid dream yourself with that intention and to see what the results are; at first I was highly skeptical but now I'm a bit more open to the idea and will not dismiss it or approve of it until I give it a go myself.

Looking very forward to it all

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wulfric
I know this may be bringing a thread back from the dead a little bit, but this is just so fascinating. I found this posted on another website but later found it here also, I'm practicing the ability to frequently have lucid dreams myself, whether time dilation is possible to the extent that the OP said it is I'll find it by myself soon enough!

If you are still around I wanted to see if you succeeded at the time dialation through dreams, I can safely say that I still experience this phenomena when engaged in dreaming.

What produces it the most is when I do a triple sleep cycle, Sleep 4hrs, Wake up 30 min, sleep 1.5 hrs wake up 30 mins sleep 1 hr, it's the third sleep that this really kicks in for me.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is a very interesting concept. It makes sense, but I guess I really never thought about it in this way before. Good, informative post.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

KMTartist
This is a very interesting concept. It makes sense, but I guess I really never thought about it in this way before. Good, informative post.

Thanks, I do enjoy the time dilation in my dreams. It's still not as frequent as I would like but enjoyable when it does happen. Still need to have really long epic ones. Love it when it lasts days or longer. Still not much longer then a couple of weeks with some compression tops. Not sure if I'll get the lifetime dream during this life but would certainly welcome such an event.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

This is fascinating stuff! I've just finished reading through the article; I'm going to consider the implications a bit and came back to re-read it.

The potential here is enormous. Nearly limitless, it seems.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Captain Reynolds
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

This is fascinating stuff! I've just finished reading through the article; I'm going to consider the implications a bit and came back to re-read it.

The potential here is enormous. Nearly limitless, it seems.

Dreaming never ceases to amaze me. There was only one study done on time dialation in dreams which required the dreamers to be lucid and move their physical eyes to clock dream time and real-time. In the end this study concluded that dreamtime happens real-time not concidering that using the body acts like a metranome keeping the dream and physical time in sync.

When I have time dilation the last thing I am aware of is the fact I even have a physical body in a bed somewhere on planet Earth. It's not factoring into the equasion; but the length of the dream compared to the time slept speaks for itself that dream time exceeds physical sleep time.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Interesting about the time lapse in dreams I have never really given it much though before until now there have been many dreams where I have experienced time lapse as well I would have to say around a week at max I have spent in one dream ..

I just asked my wife if she have ever experienced time lapse of days in her dreams before she said she can't remember I said then perhaps not I always remember those dreams they are among some of the most vivid and epic dreams .

it seems we share the same experiences and have come to the exact same conclusions .

Here is a song I swear was a tribute to the inception movie seems rather fitting for the topic .

ETA the song
edit on 5/6/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
Interesting about the time lapse in dreams I have never really given it much though before until now there have been many dreams where I have experienced time lapse as well I would have to say around a week at max I have spent in one dream ..

I just asked my wife if she have ever experienced time lapse of days in her dreams before she said she can't remember I said then perhaps not I always remember those dreams they are among some of the most vivid and epic dreams .

it seems we share the same experiences and have come to the exact same conclusions .

Here is a song I swear was a tribute to the inception movie seems rather fitting .

You'll have to link the song and great to hear you have had this experience.. I love it when it happens. Nothing impresses me more than a very long lucid dream vacation.

+1 star!

edit: Got the song... listening whilst I lurk and read posts.
edit on 5-6-2014 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok, this is some fantastic stuff. Have studied dream theories ages ago, for a long time, and it's become part of my life. I've had lots of dreams in which hours pass by in a few minutes but can't remember the record...not weeks I guess, but few days. Didn't know there were theories and documentations from others in this, and what a incredible spans the've endured! Wow. Gotta read more into this later. Thanks op!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Richardus
Ok, this is some fantastic stuff. Have studied dream theories ages ago, for a long time, and it's become part of my life. I've had lots of dreams in which hours pass by in a few minutes but can't remember the record...not weeks I guess, but few days. Didn't know there were theories and documentations from others in this, and what a incredible spans the've endured! Wow. Gotta read more into this later. Thanks op!

Dreams are always full of such mystery and potential. Glad you liked the article and that someone resurrected it from thread narcolepsy. If it helps you or anyone have a fantastic dreamlife it's a win for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One morning last year, during our commute to work, my husband told me about the dream he had the night before, in which he was a "Roman guard who was a protector of Jesus", spanning many years. I am well aware of how strange that sounds and neither of us is religious. His description of his life, in this dream, spent in this service, was extremely detailed. I was completely surprised and taken aback. Neither of us is religious in the least. The story he told me about his dream life, was full of personal details and emotions, and details that I couldn't connect to the modern world. He took his role as protector seriously. This was a very unusual dream for my husband.

He was so serious about it and his description was so detailed and seemed to span such a length of time, that it actually made me start to wonder if there are some pieces of the "Jesus" story that have not made it through the centuries, for whatever reason?

Very interesting topic, and it makes me wonder if some of our dreams are actual time experienced in parallel universes.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The second time I went to this girl's world I was lucid dreaming and I noticed a familiar waterfall cave. I was now in my 20's and I remembered it vividly. I entered enthusiastically just to see if it would be the same and lo and behold, it took me there again. This time things were different though. The forest it was in was gone, just tree stumps. I traveled a path until I got to a warehouse much like the first time I was shown by the girl. There were more of them now though. The raiders weren't around. I searched it and played with some of the items inside, but none of them worked for me. I couldn't fire any of the weapons, I couldn't open the food. I wondered where the tribe had gone after awhile and if this was a new place altogether. Eventually I wandered my way to another forest and decided to go checking it out. I was a little more brave in this one, as the last dream was a bit overwhelming. I was determined to explore this time much more fully. The day turned to night as I wandered through a forest of just trees and nothing of interest. I kept going though, because I felt compelled to. I felt like I was searching and in truth, I was. For the tribe. I went to sleep in the woods, wondering if I'd wake back up in real life. I didn't, I woke up in the forest still, and I even dreamt while I was there. My dream in that world is long forgotten, but it seems important now to mention that I did dream while in that dream. When I woke up I wandered for a little bit more, but I felt like I was being watched. I climbed a tree with dense leaves much like I saw the male do the last time I was here. I stayed there for a moment then just jumped back out to the ground and caught a female off guard. She looked very frightened and I hurriedly reassured her I was just trying to see what was following me, I wasn't going to hurt her. She was again my age and naked. Gorgeous but I remembered the last time I tried to sexually assault one and forwent my urges. She calmed down a bit, slightly hiding behind a tree in case I was dangerous I guess. She told me I looked familiar and asked if I had passed through before. I told her I had and that her tribe let me stay with them before I left. She looked at the ground sadly and told me her tribe was much smaller and less accepting now. She went on to explain an incident with the raider-like people and another one of my kind who showed them where the tribe was. Now most of her people were killed and the raiders had leveled her forest. I asked her what her name was and she responded but I couldn't replicate the sounds. It was their language. I asked how she spoke my language and she told me they learn it each time they have a visitor. They pick up new words and slang. I asked her if she knew a girl from her tribe who had met me before. I told her my name and she ran to hug me. It was still hard not to rape her, just saying. Afterall, this dream was very confusing on whether or not I was actually dreaming. She said she thought she remembered me and she was that girl who first showed me her tribe. She excitedly took me back and the people weren't too pleased. Apparently there was a big falling out with some of them on letting strangers in because of what happened relatively (to me) recently. I told them I had been there before and I was not there to hurt them. I offered to help and I was just saying that out of politeness but they agreed and actually wanted me to. I didn't even know how I could.

I slept in her home again but her father was not there. As we were going to sleep she told me how he had fought the raider-things and died during the battle but saved her and a sister in the process. Her sister died later when the raiders came to their camp. She held my hand the whole night through. It was comforting for us both, I think.

I didn't know what to do when I got up. I was secretly afraid of the raiders. I didn't know anything about them or how I could help this tribe. They told me about a plan to destroy the storehouses and make it harder for the raiders to get in to their dimension. I didn't understand all the details, just that they needed to set off some weapons being stored in the warehouse closest by. That way, the raiders' door to their world nearest to them would be destroyed. Apparently something in the warehouses was keeping it open for them? They showed me how to use the raider-rifle things and some grenade type explosives or implosives really. Long story short (I have some things to do and can't type it all out right now) the males and I assaulted the raiders when they came through their dimensional doorway. They tried to gun me down with vigor when they saw I was with the tribe. I am not 100% sure why they went for me, but I assume it was because they could easily take on the tribe but I was a new threat. Something they had seen do damage to them before. I managed to not get hurt but in drawing their fire, the males killed the small outfit of raiders. We went in their warehouse, detonated their devices and the place imploded kind of like I expect a black hole to work but not quite. It was a really weird thing for me, I had no idea how I could come up with it and to this day I can't really draw or depict how that was.

The girl I could tell had some affection for me and obviously since she was smokin hot in my eyes, I wanted that to develop. I seduced her (and I say that because I don't think I should have but I did anyway), cultivating her attraction and my desires to lay with her. The elder caught on the 3rd day I was there and put an end to it quickly. They gave no reason but she was obviously hurt. She left the camp in a fit and I didn't dare chase as there were males standing literally in my way. They told me it was time for me to leave, I had helped as much as I could and if I stayed it would be a poor choice for both their bloodline and mine. They told me that if we were to procreate, the offspring would either die and her with it, or if it survived it would be an abomination to both species and the rest of "the council". I don't know what the council was, they never explained and I never really questioned it until now come to think of it...They said that the creature would not be able to exist in my dimension nor theirs but in some other lower dimension that they avoid at all costs. Nothing comes from there to their dimension but they can visit it thought rarely do, due to the nature of that world. I hesitated for awhile, just loafing around, trying to wait for her to get back. I mean, what are the chances that I would actually procreate?? Maybe they are super fertile. I thought about it and realized that maybe it was not a physical seed like I was used to that caused their offspring. The males were way larger than the females and had strange genitalia, but the females were humanoid and had humanoid genitals...I eventually left through the cave and have never been back.

The whole thing makes me wonder though...I have never had a lucid dream like that again, I do not remember a vast majority of any of my dreams (aside from the ones I have woke up in multiple times and/or the ones where I'm lucid but a threat persists into the real world [which are usually one in the same]).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join